WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK

twitter.com/Caucasuswar/status/1498038593373224961
>twitter.com/Caucasuswar/status/1498038593373224961

Attached: Untitled.webm (272x480, 1.46M)

Looks like a regular mine explosion to me.

You will know fear again. Putin will teach you.

what is it with slovenians and their pootin worship

FOAB maybe?

Let me guess: first time seeing an explosion?

Looks like an ammo dump explosion

I know no fear.

Attached: rybki.jpg (960x721, 274.33K)

Reminds me of the Beirut explosion

Kek this is the "nuke" people are sperging about? Looks weaker than that explosion in china

I'm the sole Slovene on this board, Americhud. I'm tired of the western way of life and degeneracy. I'm tired of not seeing any respect for anything at all anymore. Putin is old school and unlike Biden, he isn't senile. If the west really believes that they can call his bluff and get away with it they got another thing coming. If you're a regular here you might've seen various threads where people were saying how they have this sinking feeling the week before the war started. I see a lot of these schizo types despairing now and I'm starting to believe that their 6th sense is correct. March is going to be one HELL of a month.

The sunrise

hold me Any Forums

upload to catbox

Looks like artillery hitting an ammo dump.

gg Putin owns the Crimean night.

cringe lol

Swamp gas
t. plumber

It's just a bunch of fertilizers user no need to worry about it

Attached: symphogear-ep-4-016-614x683.jpg (614x683, 94.35K)

meh a warehouse in beirut made a bigger poof

Might actually be. Or at least something of the kind. Seems ridiculously large enough to basically be a small atomic nuke.

HOLY SHIT BROS I DON'T WANNA DIE BROS WTF

...jk accelerate

Attached: 1545014313605.jpg (394x458, 35.07K)

is not a nuke idiot, could be, fuel, chemicals, ammo, or just a big bomb

I was replying to this:

Attached: 1602964052740.jpg (1200x900, 343.45K)

kek imagine feeling fear, you pussy yuropoors too fucking scared to even look in our direction. youd be glass and dust before you could type another faggot worthless letter. stick to your own language also, you are embarrassing us real humans

Looks like ammo/fertilizer/etc storage going boom

cgi, this whol war is fake

Based. Me too, Slovene user. I'm absolutely fucking sick of this Globofaggotry shit. The United States does nothing but spread its cancer throughout the world. I hate the Chinks but hand to God I'd swear my allegiance to them if they fucking removed the US and NATO faggots from the face of the earth and rid us of trannies, BLMNiggershit, Jews, etc. I hope Putin pushes that kike puppet's shit in for this, and I hope the US dollar fucking does a nosedive into the ground forever.

Attached: 1590133542022.jpg (2048x1536, 554.53K)

thermobaric weapons

That's the sun.

you are brainwashed. sad!

U.S. expat living in Manila.
user, what you say has been going through my head a lot lately.

you're not, there's 2 of us

Fear is natural and normal. I defeat fear by accepting death. Things weren't that bad for me before I was born, they'll be the same for me after I'm gone. But that scar I leave on your face will bring me back to life everytime you think of it and remember how terrified you were as we struggled and became blood brothers in life and death. I bear no enemy Ill will. In fact, the only people in my life who gain my true respect are those who have challenged life and death with me. My greatest friends are former enemies where we survived trying to kill each other. I have very few friends, but I cherish them like family. For only they truly know me and me them. War is temporary, brothers are forever. May we be brothers someday and honor those we lost.

This is from yesterday. Fuel depot got targeted by Russians and went boom. It was on fire for hours after and Russians refused to let firefighters access to the area.

fertlizer storage shed goes boom
happened in beirut

based

Plenty of Americans feel as you do. In fact, if you guys could get supply lines of decent weapons, secure radios and ammo here we'd gladly pay for them in gold and silver.

a-an indoor fish farmer!

Attached: 1618297786637.png (218x210, 28.36K)

>white people using it on white people
>white people dont us it on subhumans

^27 years old
guaranteed to still live with single mother

Despite how many retards in the US there are who are brainwashed beyond saving, there are a lot of us. Don't get blackpilled, the end of the Faggot Empire is coming sooner than later!

Attached: 1289517339427.png (354x363, 132.58K)