NUKED

Hmm...bros ?

twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1498038424196075521

Attached: 789.jpg (597x681, 46.68K)

> ALL LARGE EXPLOSIONS ARE NUKES
t. Npc

If that were a nuke, that dude would be blind.

Thermobaric bomb

Looks like a thermobaric explosion.

Not a nuke you dumb frog

Small nukes exist

The footage would be fried by emp and radiation.

Nuke creates an EMP, your phone would be fried when you're that close.

Vacuum bomb

fab-500?

Fuck Serbia

The flash was not bright enough to be a nuke.

a car is a farday cage

Thermobaric explosion. If you had paid attention, you'd have seen footage a few days ago of this type of explosive being used already.

yep

Attached: Buster1.png (963x579, 660.94K)

learn how to make webms, all you lazy faggots. I don't want to have to go on Twatter.

Attached: Something nuked in Черкасах.webm (272x480, 560.29K)

Where are the ant-walking alligators?

TOS-1 (Buratino) or something like MOAB

you can stare at it through the glass

>They gave out dark glasses that you could watch it with. Dark glasses! Twenty miles away, you couldn't see a damn thing through dark glasses. So I figured the only thing that could really hurt your eyes (bright light can never hurt your eyes) is ultraviolet light. I got behind a truck windshield, because the ultraviolet can't go through glass, so that would be safe, and so I could see the damn thing.

Feynman at Los Alamos

>If that were a nuke, that dude would be blind.
No retard that’s not how it works

thats fuckin based

That's a FOAB

Dumb ass, all nuclear weapons release blinding EM.

All wrong answers. It's actually a big nerve gas bomb

I think I'll wake my mother up and say goodbye to her. I don't think nuclear war is avoidable at this point

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Any Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too^^ long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep. Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Any Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep

TOS-1

That explains why car windows are just like microwave doors right?

if it was a nuke you wouldn't be watching this video

>small nukes do not emit blinding light
>t.retard

Attached: 952091eaf82c5fa399db44d53a8.png (550x550, 99.21K)

Nukes give off radiation and can be easily detected by satellites. We'd know for sure already if shit had been nuked.

if that was a nuke there would be no video left to post

Not a nuke. Conventional. Ammo dump, fertilizer factory...but not a nuke.

Also, webm

Attached: 1626415338779.webm (272x480, 409.24K)

shits getting wild yo

Bros....a nuke just flew over my house

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. There is nothing worth mentioning in these fake videos. It's a bunch of nonsense, let's all go to sleep. There is nothing happening, I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Cringe

Swamp gas

When nukes will actually be launched, many will finally understand what they look like and how powerful they are.
That's obviously not a nuke.

>bright light can never hurt your eyes
I'm sure those blinded by lasers can rest comfortably knowing that it wasn't the light.

How stupid are you braindead niggers?

and boom goes the dynamite

Its nuke time

I have read over OP's claims, and it's a complete nothingburger. I am now tired. Aren't you, user? Please, let's get some sleep. It's time for sleep.

>THE ONLY WAY WE WILL HAVE PROOF OF NUKES BEING USED IS IF WE HAVE NO VIDEOS OF IT

Attached: 1641242977670.jpg (684x960, 31.63K)

fpbp

cum bomb

There's a fertilizer plant in that city.

I loved the fuel based bomb in c&c generals.

And what was he looking at it through, ya fucking dummy

This isn't Fallout you retard