The goal isn't to win, the goal is to destroy Europe and you're supporting it

The goal isn't to win, the goal is to destroy Europe and you're supporting it.

Attached: 1645993431921.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/s/EricStrikerTRS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The generation of brainlets who browse this board doesn't even know what morality is. The amount of images depicting Putin as a kike (or shaking hands with the wef turtle-man) is cringe, but also alarming.

Moral integrity is something the average meme-eater from Any Forums simply cannot conceive: ie., you being able to frequent the same environment as your enemy and not being automatically corrupted by his values. That's something incomprehensible to Any Forumstard kids.

According to Any Forums post-modern morality, if you step in the same room where your enemies are gathered, you are automatically one of them. If jews photograph you doing what absolutely every other world leader does (under a false historical narrative dictatorship), you're automatically one of them as well.

That's Any Forums mentality. That's why today's retards don't even know what's going on around them. Imagine living in a world controlled by a satanic judeo-cabal that will implode your civil population violently if you even dare to publicly speak out anything against (((them))). Imagine being forced to "play the game" to stay active as a world leader, and then having to be mocked by half a dozen shills from Any Forums. LMAO. The absolute state of the brainlets.

The most ironic thing is that this place is supposed to be a board about "politics". But no one here has ever followed a single Putin speech about the WEF's plans in the last nine years. No one has ever even followed the way the zionist (((media))) aggressively tried to demonize him every time he pointed the finger at zionism agendas.

And every time he did that, he was visited by half a dozen rusian kikes with a camera, and he simply remained neutral saying: I have nothing against you. So they forced him to participate in kike religious events to prove to the world that he was not anti-semitic, as usual.

bump for based norwegian. Keep making based threads I'm perma banned from doing that since years.

based
>memeflag kike
didn’t read
this.

you really think Putin is going to kamikaze into all the nato aligned countries in Europe... what kind of fucking sperg would think this

I support a quick end to the war on terms unfavorable for NATO. It minimizes bloodshed and does damage to ZOG

memeflag kike? kill yourself, fucking brainlet. stop spamming this cianigger shill about flags and take a look at your own flag, fucking moron

t.me/s/EricStrikerTRS

Yup.

Attached: fuckKikes.png (1636x1018, 1.88M)

Europe was culturally aborted over a hundred years ago and you're just going through the motions til you're a brown country called Norway. The only Europe with any culture left at all, and also the only country rejecting and actively fighting against liberalism's identity-destroying ethos, is Russia. Whatever they have to do to survive, they do, being practical 19th century people. But their culture survives, while everything else falls apart.

EMJ is wrong and culture doesn't trump race, but race isn't anything at all without culture, and when the culture goes, the race follows.

Attached: 1642012664740.jpg (460x307, 24.36K)

If it contains enslaving you, then ok.

No one is gonna read that if you don't show flag.

Just show us what country you're in you imbecile

>your brain on copium

Attached: 1645822674873.png (1902x1376, 233.72K)

Europe has already been destroyed.

he didn’t say that
interesting take
post flag kike, you’ve been found out
what?
based.
zizek is a commie but he’s funny, long text didnt read

(((Business))) as usual

Attached: jewish tricks1.webm (200x113, 1.93M)

N-not jewtin he's the epic based globohomo slayer user! He's the good guys!!
Coping memeflaggot rusnigger

Culturally, yeah. This is the final physical destruction of Europe.

Here's my flag, and I must say you're dumb newfags worrying about other users flags. Intelligence kike agencies around the world randomly use country-flags here, morons.

It's been this was for a few years now but pol didn't start getting really bad until after the 2020 election. I used to see jews mentioned a couple of times a day but now it's in almost every thread, it used to be funny but now it's well beyond overused, it's like telling the same joke a million times to the same audience. I'm pretty sure it's mostly children on this board now because the level of critical thinking has dropped to almost zero in favor of just saying jews did it with no further analysis and typically with no evidence. This board reminds me a lot of what Voat was like right before it was shut down because the content was so unbelievably shit that nobody wanted to pay to host it. It could go back to the way it was but it's looking more and more unlikely