The Three Laws of Revolution

Revolution is Inevitable
1. Technological advancements and increasingly complex economic structures favour the Revolutionary insurgent.
The vast majority of humans are lemmings. They adopt the belief systems and morality of the strong horse and their social peers. If the strong horse happens to be a degenerate and soulless democracy, then they will embrace it and accept that the morality that it imposes must be the supreme good. After all, if liberalism and anti-racism were not the supreme good, why would liberals and anti-racists be in power?
This is obviously an incredibly naive and stupid conclusion. Yet it is the way that most people think. The good guys win every war, history is moving towards progress, etcetera. Only a small minority of men are capable of out of the box thinking. Only a minority of our race can question the sacred cows of society. All Revolutions originate from these men, not the great masses of unthinking peasants.

Attached: SIG.jpg (467x700, 127.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j54yGxuk0yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This means that historically, whoever was in power generally had a pretty good clamp upon the peasants. War in the past was a contest of armies. And a small minority of thinkers could not hope to defeat an army unless they also possessed the resources to get one.
Furthermore, historically it took an army to bring a state to its knees. The economy of Medieval Europe was agricultural based. To destroy the economy (aka ability to wage war) of an enemy, you would need to physically burn hundreds of thousands of acres of wheat or cut down hundreds of thousands of olive trees. And contrary to what you see in Hollywood, this is actually extremely difficult to do.
Yet the increase in technology has not made men more equal but drastically increased the influence of Men who act.
One man with a sword might kill a dozen men if they were unarmed or he was extremely skilled. But today, a single man with access to certain chemicals could kill hundreds or even thousands of others and live to strike again and again.
Combine this change with a change in economic complexity and focus. No longer is the econmy tied to agriculture but industry and financial speculation. And this has focused the entire economy in just a few places. A single man with a grievance can potentially cause billions of dollars in economic damages. What about 10 men? What about 50?
It may well be that it would only take about 50 men of reasonable intelligence to completely humble the most powerful empire on earth with nothing but weapons created from things you can buy at walmart and an agricultural store.
Technological advances have favoured the Revolutionary insurgent.

2. Mature Regimes make Revolution inevitable.
Many imagine the jews to be an omnipotent, unified enemy who do not suffer from factionalism or any other mortal problems which have afflicted ruling elites throughout history. Many imagine that ZOG is really a council of jews who meet every Tuesday in a big room where they all agree on what to do and their willing, eager underlings jump to impose their agenda upon the world.
Such a System would be impossible to resist.
However, this is not the way governments actually function. Instead, any mature regime inevitably develops parasitic elements which benefit from the power structure and thus, gain power themselves and use their influence within the System to obstruct reform. This is what doomed many monarchies of Europe. Often, the monarch understood very well that reform was necesarry and sought to reform the tax system or the social order. This is what Louis XVI of France attempted to do. Yet he was thwarted by the powerful cliques and factions of noblemen who benefitted from the status quo. It is the nobles who guaranteed the French Revolution by obstructing necesarry reforms. Today, the zionist government is riddled with redundent, parasitical bureaucracies who exist in large part simply to lobby the government for more resources. This is why change within a democracy is even less possible than within a dictatorship. Look at the US power structure and tell me that this is efficient. The older a regime, the more of these cancerous bureaucracies and factions will develop to drag it down and obstruct reform.
Revolutions do not like Moderates

Hm a fellow big brain

I want a girl to revolve on my cock if you know what I mean

youtube.com/watch?v=j54yGxuk0yo

BOOOOOO YAHHHHHHHHHH

3. A Revolution, once begun, will inevitably move in a radical direction.
When King Charles I was ousted from power in London at the beginning of the English Civil War, even the most radical of Parliamentarians did not envision replacing the monarchy with a theocratic republic. Yet the longer a civil conflict goes on, the more radical the combatants will become. This is both a result of violence radicalizing individuals but also a result of seperation from the other side. If shitlibs and cuckservatives would side with the zionist regime, then their poisonous influence no longer affects the dissidents and they will inevitably move in more pure directions.

Written by user.
Long live the true Europe.
I'll repost this at infinite until someone bumps it. Slide threads will not win.

Attached: breker prometheus.jpg (427x640, 55.85K)

thanks for the bump bros
GLOBOHOMO IS BAD
COMMUNISM IS BAD
DUGINIST PUTINISM IS BAD

...then let's build a political system that will make everyone seethe and will be the glory of Europe for 1000 years, this time for real.

why not just eradicate everything with few nukes and let new age begin

bump

Attached: 1639058664223.gif (200x200, 12.98K)

the risk of a new dark age is too high, I will never want to risk it.
thanks

What's up Swissbro, based thread and enjoy a bump

Attached: lemonade.png (657x527, 180.77K)

What will the world look like in 10 years? 20?
Is it still going to be a globohomo, neoliberal world?
I don't think so. The fundamental contradictions of this system will pull it down.
Just wait and see. I will prepare a ideology for you guys, I swear it.

Give me five years and you will see me in the Northwest, or maybe ten years but I will be there.

Revolutions are going to happen sooner rather than later. Any Ameribros reading, MOVE TO THE NORTHWEST.

because that's coming anyway whether we like it or not with several more orders of magnitude (asteroid carpet bombing compliments of the cosmos)

last time was about 12,000 years ago, the next one can be any day now

Meant to attach picture to this, well anyways here they are the books you need to read.

Attached: cascadia books.jpg (1600x1000, 507.25K)

thank you fren, the fight against this new age of chaos has just begun.
our way is called perseverance

the situation in america will also be bad. good luck.

and look at muh digits

WTF WITNESSED

Also thanks, I am going with a few buddies so I will already have a pretty good core of people I can trust to build off of.

Attached: TOM.png (1446x1437, 468.79K)

That gun is a replica manufactured in the 80s by a Japanese company called Hudson

Nigger if my internet goes out im going to make every homo revolutionary eat a hammer and sickle.

interesting...

>No longer is the econmy tied to agriculture
The economy is 100% tied to agriculture and mining. Because the prices for commodities are low the % they have in the economy is low. But take out that 3% of agricultural GDP and the other 97% will also dissapear.

Agriculture and mining are like base levels of the economy, other more valuable commodities get made from them.

Also hey Shlomo bro!

Attached: 1599789436190.jpg (640x640, 39.08K)

compared to 500 years ago agriculture has a very small impact on the economy as a whole.

Revolution is coming. You can just decide which type of revolution you prefer.

based jewish economist