Putin totally is fighting the "globohomo", brah

>Putin totally is fighting the "globohomo", brah
How? By expanding their alliances?
Putin basically created Federal European state now with standing army.
If his goal was to get rid of possible threats to Russia "at his doorstep" it completely backfired.
And we get a surveillance nanny state.
Putin somehow managed to make things worse for everyone, that's quite a feat.

Attached: file.png (729x730, 446.08K)

tawian and japan are going to develop their own nukes asap after this. Putin fucked Xi over

If he wasn’t why are they seething and shitting their pants so hard?

>Rearm Germany
>Far Right Party elected along the way
>mfw

Japan is still under a WW2 surrender treaty saying they can't build an offensive military, and they're military has severe limits

Is germany not under the same surrender conditions?
Given I don't think Germany ever officially surrendered, having some boot lieutenant surrender for the entire country because that's all that's left doesn't really count.

You don't know shit about german politics dude.

yeah i agree putin should do nothing to fight globohomo and the world should just allow themselves to become a part of the american empire

Attached: 1640046421288.png (1416x912, 1.86M)

>Japan is still under a WW2 surrender treaty saying they can't build an offensive military
nukes are offensive weapons and Abe already dropped the GDP military spending limit
>Given I don't think Germany ever officially surrendered
What is it like to be this stupid? Does it hurt?

>are
aren't i meant

what
right now we have a coalition of Greens, social democrats and liberals in charge

>100bn
is that a lot?

>Japan is still under a WW2 surrender treaty saying they can't build an offensive military, and they're military has severe limits
Which is why they developed new aircraft carrier - Izumo class. Of course 'for self-defense purposes'. Fcking retard.

>stupid

>

After hitler "killed himself" it took days for a total surrender, because nobody officially surrendered. Splintered military all across the theatre surrendered separately and days apart.

>Hitler commits suicide: On 30 April 1945
>At 02:41 on the morning of 7 May, at SHAEF headquarters in Reims, France, the chief-of-staff of the German Armed Forces High Command, General Alfred Jodl, signed an unconditional surrender document for all German forces to the Allies.

for Russia it is, assuming no embezzlement by politicians

MFW when Germany suddenly announces to have the third biggest (!) military budget on the planet.

Attached: 146.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1582, 275.4K)

I guess about 40% more than UK defense budget.

they'll forget about this really quickly when the economic problems get more obvious

god i wish

Attached: 42755524462_cd879b9035_z.jpg (511x640, 75.79K)

Yes, some people in Germany argue the Reich still exists, since it never surrendered.

Putin is infinitely based and needs to expand his war chest. That is all. If he gets to use nukes during his lifetime that would be a bonus because he is nukepilled. This isn't a war on globohomo. This is a war of a descended viking mercenary.

lmao, imagine thinking Taiwan, Indonesia, Japan, and the rest of southern Asia aren't rocking fissible warheads. China steala US tech because they do, and becauee bugmen are retarded, they steal our 40 year old plans.

Also, Germany is spending our aid money we give them. Nobody should be happy about this. Krauts need to get shelled again to remind them that Merkel is a plant and deserves to burn alive with her master Soros.

This is your daily reminder that if their propaganda was working, these fags wouldn't keep posting here!

Captcha: SK0Y0

Attached: __yowane_haku_vocaloid_drawn_by_wakkuchin20__2a1ad5b88273d49c4af28d2fbc2fd013.jpg (700x1000, 547.21K)

>After hitler "killed himself" it took days for a total surrender
So they DID surrender then...

Thats your jewish blood.

The US only allows this because we love nips now. Everybody still hates Germans on both the left and the right.

The left still thinks their nazi's and the right accurately judges them as 100% globohomo, ie the enemy.

this
The upcoming years will be tough

Only the army. Some people in Germany argue the Reich still exists, since it never surrendered.

I really enjoy the fact the new guy is such an empty suit everyone still thinks merkel is in charge.

>Putin basically created Federal European state

haha you whish... your debnt will not be payed by others.

Putin has gone senile, hopefully Russian oligarchs remove him and put someone competent into charge

Is this the German version of Q-user?

>Germany

You're talking about the people who re-elected Merkel 4 times.

Attached: kekking jogger.jpg (897x488, 30.89K)

you won't be laughing when cells on the moon and in antarctica activate themselves during ww3.