NY can get nuked at any time

You do realize russia has surfaced subs at the coast of new york before right?
While you are shilling against putin remember, tomorrow he can just press a button and nuke NY.

Keep that mouth running. Russia just took over Ukraine, and you are calling him "a midget".

China and Russia will control the world in 5 years.
you will live to see europe, america and israel bombed.

Attached: download (1).jpg (245x206, 7.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lots of talk and no action

Dont forget San Francisco and LA, order irrelevant

Attached: 1645877794736.png (776x798, 817.87K)

Attached: FailSafe_boxart.jpg (310x413, 26.49K)

>israel bombed
Would be great to see it!

>Keep running that mouth
Even if I didn't, smug boomers who won't have to fight will on my behalf. I'm honestly just trying to laugh through the existential terror.

Attached: 1645953996213.png (300x279, 59.91K)

I love that girls so much

I wish someone would nuke new york and california

please nuke new york that place is a shithole

You realize that idea involves MUTUAL destruction /they cant just press a button and wipe their enemies out without any repercussions/ It just doesn't work that way

lots of talk and no action is what US and NATO does.
Russia just took over Ukraine, and you are sending thoughts and prayers.

Its very easy to run your mutt mouth, just remember people like me investing in russian stocks are making money...while you are parroting CIA propaganda.

Russia and China are a lot more powerful than you think, dumb american. And you are here rooting for ukraine and globohomo.

If russia didnt blow up these bio weapon laboratories the other days, bill gates would have unleashed small pox, to make you take another vaccine.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 1.36M)

DO IT FAGGOT

>destroying the world because he got called midget
kek insecure manlet

no balls.

>russia has surfaced subs at the coast of new york
Shut the fuck up you incestuous mongrel
a) if these subs were surfaced every radar station and satellite could pick them up
b) Russian SSBN doctrine is to keep them in bastions in the Kara sea where they can be easily defended. They stopped sending SSBNs to Americas coastal when SLBMs with plenty range and accuracy became a thing.

You know SHIT and you spew SHIT around

fuck....i didnt know jews were actually fleeing new york.
this isnt good at all.
jews wouldnt move out without a good reason in masses.

Why would they?
They just wanted a guarantee that ukrqine wouldn't join nato. The west behaved like pussies and now Russia is just going to ask for more as it was forced to attack.

>While you are shilling against putin remember, tomorrow he can just press a button and nuke NY.
blablabla
Vlads more likely to wake up tomorrow face down in the Moscow River. Now shove your tiresome threats up your cakehole.

If Putin nukes new york or even better Los Angeles, I might personally, no joke, suck his dick no homo
Seriously both places have a disease only nuclear fire can cure at this point and it's ruining the rest of the country. Fucking do it pls daddy putin

Attached: 1612298467922.jpg (500x470, 32.81K)

Oh no that sucks.

as a german i hope russia nukes us. everyone here wants to eradicate white people. i would be so happy if they all get melted by an atomic bomb. everyday i wake up full of hate for theese bitches.

I am not rooting for globohomo. I'm saying that Putin won't nuke the US. Ukraine might get nuked, but not the US.

it has happened, like i said.
Its normal for NPCs like you to not know these things.

its...fucking weird to see all the shilling that is going on Any Forums right now.
CIA somehow trying to spin the narrative that russia is weak and losing.

I fucking hope russia nukes you soon, seriously.

Attached: Dudleys-Featured-Image.jpg (1710x900, 225.22K)

Get Gavin in sacramento too.

We can do the same fuck off. He does it everyone dies

>nuke NY.
PLEASE DO IT.

What is the lead time on ordering one Russia nuke to NYC?

you realize America has nukes too, and dropping nukes on US will result in their destruction, right?

You base your world view on US media, it's weird.

You know we could also glass the entire world at a moments notice if we wanted (not Poland specifically - but US, UK, France).

>implying he wouldn't be doing us and the world a favor

>being such a thin skinned autistic faggot that someone calling you a midget because you are literally a manlet sets you into a flaming retard-rage enough to press the nuke button
so you say Putin really is a retarded monkey more than anyone realized, huh interesting

>tomorrow he can just press a button and nuke NY.
Yes the world needs someone like putin to keep us all afraid everyday of nukes.

he wont do it because it means his destruction as well. Nuclear sabre rattling is not new for russians.

Attached: file.png (719x407, 244.91K)

That would be great, thanks. Hope it gets done. I'm just hoping Kyrie isn't there when they get nuked

it wouldnt surprise me if they actually make it happen.
the so called "elite" are pretty sick in the head so they might let a few major cities to get nuked just to reset the economy and make their new world order happen.

when i started the thread i was being an asshole, but now with the jews fleeing new york im kinda edgy

>you will live to see north america bombed
The sooner the better

>China and Russia will control the world in 5 years.
>you will live to see europe, america and israel bombed.

You will see russia bombed in return

none of this will happen because of nuclear deterrent

submarines don't need to surface to launch their missiles

please,
let me digits will it...

Send a hit squad to get fagit jewsome. Sacramento has good people it's a wonder it hasn't been raided by rednecks in k2500 trucks yet. Also get Kate brown too pls

nooo! think of all the innocent rats and roaches

Thank god, I was hoping I would see shit other than globohomo rot go down in my lifetime.

I really would not care. America learned nothing from 9/11. It wouldn't learn from an atomic bomb. A proudful, ignorant, stupid nation.

Putin is having trouble with a bunch of Ukrainians, who aren't even a global super power. But it is still possible that he'll do it because he's Globohomo too. youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8

tl;dw
Literally every political figure in countries that actually matter and public figures like most celebrities are all a part of Satanic secret society groups and actively coordinate together in order to further their agenda. Russia is Globohomo too.

Dear fuckface-OP. Why the fuck would he nuke NYC? Are you bored and just feel like kicking a topic around?

Attached: 1645983782760.jpg (700x520, 202.03K)

>Keep that mouth running. Russia just took over Ukraine, and you are calling him "a midget".
How about "slav nigger" ?

>China and Russia will control the world in 5 years.
The endtimes have arrived, as prophesized. Gog and Magog from the North and the 2 million man army from the East. We know how this will turn out. Find Jesus and repent.

>subs
The entire USA costal region is potential to be a launch point.
the nukes are already here, I repeat the nukes are already here.

Attached: FFBEABE2-2DF1-4A67-8D6E-E811C6D3852C.jpg (950x641, 147.13K)

Promise??
OP stop please my penis can only get so erect.

don't threaten me with a good time

Attached: 1645928274227.jpg (750x745, 335.44K)

Good to know. Sheesh.

Attached: 1645990890580m.jpg (779x1024, 126.39K)

But it's New York. I wouldn't retaliate.

I live in the suburbs of Paris with my wife and daughter so I'm kinda afraid but I deserve it since I still didnt left this shithole.
All the western capitals deserve to burn and even with that the counts wouldnt be settled.
99% of people living in NY are untermenschen.

This would actually be the best thing to happen to America, especially if they followed up with LA.
> t. jew yorker

do it turkonigger