Don't worry, you're probably too weak and fat to be picked for the draft. The draft is for men...

Don't worry, you're probably too weak and fat to be picked for the draft. The draft is for men. Even if by some miraculous fuckup you do get picked, you'll probably try to squirm out of it like the cowardly worm you are. Maybe you can try "bone spurs" like your daddy trump.

Get back to your nuggies and Nintendo switch while your ancestors look on in shame.

Attached: img_1_1645987009249~2.jpg (1080x1055, 100.48K)

Nigga I’m high af right now the fuck are you talking about

unless ssg burns is willing to stake his life on that claim, he should shut the fuck up. No one knows what the future holds.

Correction: Fat, weak and stupid.

The military will take literally anyone. Unless you're unvaxxed or conservative now, I guess

Well if the sassy Twitter posting officer has everything under control I don’t really need to join
Back to my taquitos and Elden Ring

This

how can this faggot pretend that his superiors have not decided to allow literal men trying to become women to be enlisted and still play like the military is for manly men.

You know nothing about the united States military if you think they don't take conservatives. The vast majority of members are right wing

cant be too conservative now or you get ousted.

Every tranny that enlists is orders of magnitude more of a man than you.

No, you just can't say racial slurs and rape people.

Being in the US military is so hard is that not getting fat has been the primary concern for a decade

Tough talk for someone that's never joined.

Why did you highlight the date? He was right then and he’s right now. No one in America is getting drafted for this faggy Ukraine war.

yup that's me, shame I wont be able to fight in your globohomo wars. good luck.

Nice shaming tactics. Unfortunately for you that doesn't work on me. See i frankly don't give a fuck what you have to say.
You do realize what you say about others is true about yourself as well no?
user.. that's because conservatives real conservatives not the jokes they call such in washington actually you know want to conserve something like their health, Family and country.

>you will never be drafted to help enforce the legalization of sodomy around the world
oh soooooo
aaaaaaaaa
so scary

kek, i know

If you believe the Jan 6 protest was anything but a "violent insurrection", then you're too "conservative" to join the zogbot army.

you are gay and weak stop clinging to a organization to make you a man.

That sounds... awesome?
Cucks and simps can die for the sake of feminism, although I wish no man was forced to fight for the sake of a system that considers them expendable.

Geez, I wonder if any of the zoomers worrying about this shit even had their wieners removed?

Attached: home_of_da_brave.jpg (1996x2440, 1.05M)