Ok make this crystal clear for me

Will a nuclear strike happen or not? And answer honestly faggot, I'm tired of the confusion going on Any Forums

Attached: nuke.jpg (1200x800, 128.6K)

Appears more and more likely because of NATO aggression. Nobody knows tho

no? much more likely he's assassinated/generals refuse if he tried it.

100% yes
unless if no

Things are definitely escalating and it seems most media isn’t taking it as serious as it is

Western nations are basically declaring war in Russia covertly with sanctions and military equipment

Russia isn’t communicating with Pentagon

If it didn't happen during the Cold War when tensions were a lot higher and the Soviets were stronger, it won't happen now

Not gonna happen. Rest easy, user.

Depends on who has finger on the button after Putin, if the 2nd in command gives the go ahead it's up to the forces as a whole.

We have never been closer to it.

very very likely
NATO is intervening the war in Ukraine like they want Putin to invade Poland

Good, kill every russianigger now

No, nukes aren’t real and the “war” is fake. You guys will believe anything the TV and some bitchs flat art infographics say.

disagree, this seems to be about as close as any time during the cold war

No, if a nuke is fired I will eat my own shit live online

chance is 50% because putin cant afford to lose face and this is basically the only thing that can decide this war for him.

No,

generals+oligarchs will take out Putin first, he lives in fear, they see it in his eyes

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 11-22-33 pol - where under this table would you place the briefca - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1309x877, 1.71M)

At least I will remember I'm going down with a bunch of normie shits that pissed me off my entire life.

Not that they deserve to die ofc, I just hate them.

If it happens, who is getting hit? Major nato country or some irrelevant one to send the message first with less backlash?

>because of NATO aggression
???

Cold War? You mean 1960s fake TV soap opera?

>he thinks that nukes are real

Attached: kek.png (229x220, 100.76K)

>NATO aggression
>aggression
u wot m8

There are actual jets flying over my house.

God I hope so. The world is so corrupt, decadent and hedonistic only a cataclysmic event could save the human race.

Probably, we are at DEFCON 1.

Attached: 1645993755588.jpg (850x827, 94.33K)

>Reddit spacing
>talking about “normies”
You need to go back