twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481

CANADA TO GOES AGAINST THE US DONORS
youtu.be/Qisd2juHvps

==LIVESTREAMS==
supportfreedom.net/
>Toronto protest
youtu.be/N55Z0lSwu2Y

>== NEWS UPDATES! ==
One chain of the US convoy was measured at 31 miles long! What are you waiting?

Canadian bank users are withdrawing money at a rate unprecedented
theparadise.ng/trudeaus-power-grab-caused-a-bank-run-that-could-destroy-canada/

Veteran march form Vancouver to Ottawa
>lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-vet-starts-march-across-canada-to-take-our-freedoms-back-and-support-the-trucker-freedom-convoy/

OTTAWA
>The convoy disolved after Castro Jr. sent the Stasi to attack it.
>Castro Jr. revoke Emergency Act
youtube.com/watch?v=roZfQUYNewU
>Ottawa is still in state of Emergency due to the fake arson
youtube.com/watch?v=NTZvqqbshWM
>Tamara Lich and Pat king are still denied bails and are political prisoners
postguam.com/the_globe/world/convoy-leader-denied-bail-as-canadian-officials-warn-of-unrest/article_9926802c-9466-11ec-bbc5-e3b11f33c9b0.html

HELPFUL LINKS
>Convoy Info
>(American)
thepeoplesconvoy.org/

>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html
>How to leave Canada if you are not vaccinated and you fear the communist regime
kmswinkels.medium.com/how-to-leave-canada-if-you-are-not-vaccinated-b1af4f95efda

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY. GO TO PROTEST EVERY WEEKEND. BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Previous Thread:

Attached: RealityHonk.png (1453x2225, 3.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgE4KWFshJ4
cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/waterloo-regional-police-injures-altercation-cambridge-1.6366306
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10542309/Fresh-lab-leak-fears-study-finds-genetic-code-Covids-spike-protein-linked-Moderna-patent.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now you can continue :D

FUCK GLOBOHOMO
FUCK TRUDEAU
FUCK BONNIE HERNY
FUCK THE WEF
FUCK THE UNITED NATIONS
FUCK MODERNITY
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK TRANSGENDERISM
FUCK FAT ACCEPTANCE
FUCK THE MEDIA
AND FUCK THIS SCAMDEMIC AND THE DISTRACTION WAR

Attached: tom boy saber of red ass bikini surf board anime girl beach.jpg (850x904, 255.14K)

Thank you blessed baker!

Attached: 1645914277729m.jpg (1024x670, 199.31K)

Attached: 1645848490731.jpg (1024x1024, 114.4K)

Based bake, keep the flame lit

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 35.08K)

Pls don't let it die while i'm gone :(

Attached: 1645963504622.gif (500x278, 1.01M)

>FUCK THE MEDIA
If you want something with academic analysis on the state of our Canadian media and other institutions we rely on to learn truth, the professor being interviewed here is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=kgE4KWFshJ4

Don't worry bud, we will not let the fire die out.

checked, our lives have been keeping a dying fire lit. Despite all of globohomo's efforts the fire of the west is still alive waiting to reignited. WE WILL HOLD THE LINE NO MATTER WHAT.

Attached: painting the white knight vs black knight fire war.jpg (961x1200, 306.03K)

(Checked)

Attached: 1645288133516.png (500x649, 359.86K)

Can I get a QRD?

Attached: 771.jpg (400x400, 22.31K)

Checked
Let's keep this going. Wish my laptop was still working so I could contribute more.

Attached: 704831_07757.png (400x266, 39.05K)

Guys, is the civil war coming?
An user posted this in the last thread
cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/waterloo-regional-police-injures-altercation-cambridge-1.6366306
A protestor hurt some police officers

STOP POSTING THESE FUCKING THREADS THE CONVOY IS GONE ITS BEEN GONE FOR TWO WEEKS

A friendly reminder, a thread about the discussion of the distraction and the cyberpolygon plan they're gonna roll out soon, suddenly had the source on the WEF website shoah'd in realtime.

Meaning they are planning to do something with crypto and your money online.

Unironically make plans to move your wealth offline if you have any.

Attached: CyberPandemic.png (2390x811, 261.81K)

Perhaps the time has come, Ukraine shilling's likely enough to keep silence on this for a couple days but it'll probably get out before the 5th

trudeau's cards are falling he might have the distraction war but that will only delay the inevitable. We might have a civil war but there still is a good chance his regime just collapses.

You are the same user who lost all the memes in the other thread right? I'll try to zip what i got later in the night, if you see me around ask me about it to give you the link :D

Attached: GozerTheBaker.jpg (1508x667, 170.15K)

Based on the misinformation the MSM has posted about the Ottawa police in the last few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if they shot the guy's dog and he attacked them after.

Attached: dogshot.png (1031x1548, 962K)

2022 general election then? Or will this collapse be more serious than that?

Attached: Screenshot_20211229-203021.jpg (1080x988, 346.32K)

No, don't think that was me, haven't had any to lose, laptop's been down over a month now

general election minimum, it could get more serious but i won't dare to predict such unpredictable forces.

Attached: tom boy anime girl us marines poster.jpg (576x768, 109.94K)

I have noticed over years of pol usage that when the truth starts comgin out, the shills change to flooding the board with a single semi relevant topic. So I assume Ukraine is adiversion from all the garbo the WEF did, like the vaccine patents coming to light
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10542309/Fresh-lab-leak-fears-study-finds-genetic-code-Covids-spike-protein-linked-Moderna-patent.html
I don't want to die anons. I know I livein the other side of the wall but if it starts, it goes down everywhere. Teh beauty of globablism
They did threaten to kill dogs

That would be challenging. It's really something to take the time when you have an hour or so to spare. He contrasts how Canadian media has worked historically compared to what it does today. He talks about how there are stories of great interest to Canadians that someone should have told, and yet according to the databases he has access to through his university they simply were not covered at all, not even once by any Canadian publication of note. He covers how the journalists we have may not even realize themselves that they are being biased. Institutional filters are in place that ensure that the acceptable kind of thought bubbles up and the rest may not get hired at all by a national publisher.

One takeaway is that at one point media at its best was saying "here are 2 sets of ideas, evaluate them." and then we saw "here's 1 idea. it's the best. believe it." which was problematic enough, but now we've moved into "here's a group of people. hate them." which is really dangerous.

>based McLuhan poster
Do we have anyone remotely like him anymore or was his field of study snatched up by the likes of Tavistock to keep the public away from what's become somewhat like a weapons program?

too far gone. any politician talking about Ukraine not the EM/dictatorial play supported by the libs and dippers, is just controlled opposition for the libs and dippers

Attached: 1645761675553.jpg (1024x1022, 66.89K)

(((They))) want us watching out screen about shit that doesn't effect us to distract us from stuff that does effect us.

Bonk

Attached: it-will-be-fun-they-said.jpg (500x764, 135.36K)

>like the vaccine patents coming to light
My current favourite conspiracy theory is the CIA did one of their bioweapon hits on a CPC key player, but instead of going to Cuba and getting treated, or going to regular hospital and dying, this person got enrolled in a Moderna trial for cancer and the mRNA happened to edit the furin cleavage site into place with the patented sequence making the bioweapon transmissible and no longer stealthy.

user death is a natural part of life. Prepare for any collapse or civil war or even just rioting, you are a vessel of western civilization and you should perverse its fire. Living one day as a lion is better then a hundred years as a sheep. Besides it might not get violent, this isn't Hollywood propaganda this is real life. Just be ready to stand, stand alone if you must but you must stand.

Attached: violence is the supreme authority from which all authority is derived starship troopers.jpg (800x617, 89.55K)

This. When the other shoe drops, its best to go out shiny and chrome.

Attached: Immortan-Joe.jpg (1400x700, 221.97K)

Thanks user, I'll give it a watch
Also, I've never bothered to look up McLuhan before when I've seen that quote, didn't realize he was a Canadian philosopher. Gonna start some reading. He seems pretty based from what I've skimmed so far.

Attached: 1645684198261m.jpg (1024x576, 68.77K)