You're fucked

This website has destroyed your mind. You can't tell which list of true facts to believe anymore. With no values and a crumbling narrative, your destroyed mind can only do one thing - contrarianism.

If they are for it, you are against it. In a confusing, rapidly changing world, the only touchstone you have is to unthinkingly doubt whatever you see. In a twist of irony, you're now the flip side of the coin of "normies" who unthinkingly believe whatever they see.

It's plain to see that the media is the bedrock of your life. You're just as hooked to the media as the people you revile, but instead of blind obedience, you have blind disobedience.

Congratulations, you're still in the cage.

Attached: LOTR-The-Two-Towers-527-800x445-300x167.jpg (300x167, 10.56K)

They're incels too

Glownigger shillpost lmao so gay

Most of this board is bots and feds.
Maybe even you.
Or me.
Who knows, who cares?
I'm just here for the memes.

Attached: doctorpol.jpg (452x678, 34.42K)

Say the line again lmao

Meme flag or burger, same shit these days

>implying
I'm just here to watch the shitshow

This is indistinguishable from a bot post.

The flip side is that I'm pro russian. I'm neither and this is all jew theatre. Fuck off glowie nigger.

for many years Any Forums has been fucking retarded, it's just increased over the years as it became more widespread and more dumb fucks came, and that rapidly accelerated in 2016

Don't cut yourself

What level of cope is this? I hope NSA shills are blowing their brains out in Virginia

>This website has destroyed your mind.
nah, this website just became something that attracts the kind of retards you mean and validate their retardation.

Tldr

Attached: c6b.jpg (600x329, 34.23K)

Take your meds schizo.

>tfw bots are the only (you)s i get on the friend simulator.

You seem rather perturbed im refusing to support either side of a jewish war ran by jews and fought by slavs.
Ill have you know its not my problem.

Yeah well at least I have huge stacks of crypto, silver, guns and supplies. The blind obeyers don't have anything except debt to their names.

Wow, this is now a seethe collection thread.

Please continue to seethe, Any Forumsfags. Your cries just proves my point.

>I have a higher View on you normies!!!!!! so therefore i am automatically better than you

Keep telling yourself that glowie. Everyone who opposes you are just contrarians. None of us believe in Christ or seek to live righteous lives. It's perfectly normal to want your children to be turned into trannies by their teachers

never OP

Attached: YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN.webm (224x400, 1.36M)

You're always wrong about everything tho.

>this is how must victims of circumcision view the facts of the world
someday you mutts will learn to read reality again
cant wait for the techno-social jihad

Attached: 431434678.png (602x773, 75.37K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220114-143057_Chrome.jpg (1491x1108, 1.07M)

>You're fucked
Oh the incredible irony.
As though we aren't all in this flushing toilet bowl. Great thread, fuckhead.

Attached: KirstenCowgirl1.jpg (1007x1500, 196.37K)