Post your face when you realise that you will never get invaded or nuked because your country played their cards right

Post your face when you realise that you will never get invaded or nuked because your country played their cards right

Countries that are too irrelevant to be nuked or invaded may also post here

Attached: 1627158787895.jpg (676x1024, 89.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-BFmn2S_jU
pixiv.net/users/24338901
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your country is renouncing their neutrality, you're going to get glassed too.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-BFmn2S_jU

Vladdy-boys bank accounts are here, I think we're safe

pixiv.net/users/24338901
artist source, for those of you who enjoy stacked cousin incest

They won't nuke you but you'll get some nice fallout when south germany is glassed.

I feel safe because we're half the world away yet we'll possibly get nuked anyway since we're close American allies.

Would Russia nuke us?

i wonder which happens first.. death from nukes or cute anime girls becoming real

Orbán fortunately haven't went full retard. I guess we're safe, for now.

We are somehow Russian allies

>south germany
I hope this entire shitheap of a country gets turned into radioactive ash. Fuck this place.

European migration to South America soon?

The only country that could invade America is America. Feels nice man.

Attached: hh.jpg (990x1226, 1008.77K)

I live in the mountains though, like a true Eidgenossen. Fallout from nukes shouldn't be too bad anyway, right?

Anime girls are already real

Attached: 436556767990'.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

>mfw our first female state minister is going to escalate us into a nuclear war with Russia and we have no nukes

Attached: 1633841932436.jpg (640x426, 21.35K)

Mexicans are already killing each other all the time, so nuking us would be an act of mercy

Feeling comfy and reading propaganda from both sides in my south-american shithole.

No nukes and no NATO is good but you are an ally so F

im from kazakhstan but im studying in south korea rn

either way, im fucked due to dangerous neighbours

>Would Russia nuke us?
Not just you but NZ for good measure too, at least Auckland.
Depends on how many nukes, if its just a few you might be lucky depending on wind, if they decide to glass the entire area you're fucked either way.

we see you mountain jew

Attached: antiwork.jpg (655x630, 40.75K)

your globohomo jew nation deserves even worse than israel

In our hearts.

Attached: 96520204_p1.jpg (2000x3000, 2.17M)

didn't you guys just break your tradition of neutrality? Aren't you guys such a hardened fortress nation that the only real option is nuking you if it came to war?

I'm glad I live in a shithole.

Attached: 1644972854143.gif (355x267, 291.06K)

Feels fucking great being a nobody neutral place

Attached: 1633889136726.jpg (720x450, 58.34K)

you fags have a wealth tax. absolutely pathetic.

Any tradition can be broken for Satan. In the end they will be slaves for it, but today they say "we played our cards right"

Attached: 1645922471682.png (816x1397, 753.93K)

is this you pol

OP was asking about countries you imbecile

We will fall from enemies within.

making predictions of the past is cuck tier

Doesnt Kazakhstan suck enough Ruski-dick to not be invaded?

There's a ridiculous amount of bunkers around here. Then again, if the ground is contaminated then everyone is fucked.

Switzerland is still bound by UN resolutions. Besides there was such a big uproar here that the government had to cave in.

You cant afford public healthcare despite not having a wealth tax, absolutely pathetic

>MFW our retarded-ass president went up to suck Putin's dick the other day and yet nobody cares because we're too irrelevant to be a security concern.

Attached: hannibal.jpg (211x211, 8.85K)

Ok public outrage broke your neutrality. Don't be mistaken though, you are only safe from invasion.
Only the truly insane would ever attempt an invasion of switzerland but anyone with common sense would just nuke you, if it came to war.

>mfw
shut the fuck up nigger

Attached: D0_8N3YW0AA15KA.jpg (679x598, 46.24K)

Its a direct democracy, public outrage is kinda the point.
How do you nuke a mountain range though? Russia has like 6000+ nukes, how many would it take to completely destroy the alps?

scotbros I think we're kinda safe and irrelevant
they'll probably go after england
good time to move to the highlands

>There's a ridiculous amount of bunkers around here. Then again, if the ground is contaminated then everyone is fucked.
Yeah, that's the main problem. If the ground is contaminated you're fucked either way.

I just want to feel the adrenaline rush of dying in a war.

Common Uncle Joe, draft me

I'd probably bomb your population centers and tunnels. Burry you in your blast shelters, cut you off from the outside world and then leave a fog of fallout in the valleys

it will poison our food and water so nuclear war is bad for us too
and the bunker meme won't save anyone if they aren't stocked

I hope they nuke Melbourne