All of global banking, all of mainstream western media, all of the Jewish ruling class...

All of global banking, all of mainstream western media, all of the Jewish ruling class, all of Reddit and Twitter and all normies hate Russia. Everyone who is smart and has a prestigious title and trusts the science hates Russia.

Why don't you?

Attached: IMG_20220226_013811_123.jpg (1280x981, 105.61K)

Nothing ever happens. If you care about this you are bluepilled.

See a jew can say this because it feels at home everywhere

The NATO was created to protect allies agaisnt an invasion, not to bully other countries, not to mind the business of other countries. What is the point of all of this? This war is absurd, there is no point. Why Europe should care about Ukraine? Why my country, Spain, or Italy, or France, or Germany, should take part in this war when there is no benefit from it? Ukraine goverment has been anti-russian since the beginning, they provoked Russia in all these years and they lost Crimea (which has been Russian land since ever), they took advantage of the baltics being part of NATO to provoke Russia... You reap what you sow.

My country has an historical enemy that is allied with USA. In case of invasion nobody will show up to defend us, we will be alone. And now, there is 800 spaniards in the border with Ukraine, to defend a country that never cared for us.

Spain should be neutral in this conflict because there is no reason to be part of it.

And the EU should be more smart and stop being ridiculous. Ukraine is not a democratic country, is not european and is not an ally.

This is madness.

I SUPPORT UKRAINE

Attached: symbols.png (759x380, 213.72K)

We went from cancelling people on twitter to cancelling countries lmao

Holy based.

Attached: 1560895499131.jpg (926x1024, 74.13K)

Because my IQ is a bit higher than room temp and i use it.

Attached: idc jewtin.jpg (1000x1350, 126K)

I love Ukrainians, Russians, and all people, because I am a Christian.

"since no one is evil by nature, but anyone who is evil is evil because of a perversion of nature, the man who lives by God's standards... should not hate the person because of the fault, nor should he love the fault because of the person.

He should hate the fault, but love the man.

And when the fault has been cured there will remain only what he ought to love, nothing that he should hate."

― St. Augustine of Hippo, City of God

Attached: 751ce8fde562709f36eddc74088f18f3.jpg (1358x2048, 333.61K)

What did you say, you still support putin? nice..

Attached: 1645992818744.jpg (1000x1350, 69.13K)

>France goes to war in Africa for its interests to put a negro dictator marching for France
No problem
>Russia goes to war un Ukraine for its interests to put a pro-Russian in Kiev
Ostracization

Why are we such hypocrites ?

>Alexander Soros
>having any allegiance to any country

I WILL DIE FOR MY JUDEN OVERLORDS

your country is a vacation spot fueled by german money say goodbye to your way of living if you go against ZOG lmao

I don't care. I support whoever kills Russians.

And math

Attached: ukoven.jpg (475x475, 42.78K)

I support general Samir hydemanov

I don't respect their prestige

So tired of this femtard level propaganda from our "elites".

because I hate all of what you have posted
Putin is the king

enemy of my enemy is my friend

>Women are allowed to flee.
>Men are forced to stay and fight for the sake of a country that considers them expendable.
I hope Ukraine surrenders as soon as possible.

This. Ukraine is not our battle. A loss for Russia is a win for all the wrong people.

The list you made if full of child fucking demon worshipers.

Everything you listed is why the world is shit, all the problems are cause by this class of elite globalists that enforce their whims on the people regardless of the effects

no Soros I am not Ukrainian. And your father should of never been allowed to become American.

Because Russia arent the bad guys in this war.

>jews hating Russia

Only proves my point.

Attached: 1645786877651.jpg (873x990, 105.54K)

They are using the war to demographically replace them. The women are being sent west to mix with the nigger men they brought in to create a slave race. These people are satanic.

That is my mental conflict. I understand Ukrainians don't want to be Russia but at the same time there country is a creation of George Soros and made itself a threat to Russia.

Because popularity is a sign of stupidity, not intelligence.

They're also against committing suicide. You know what to do.

> his cousins provokes the whole situation with the assistance of all other jews involved
> jews push their typical cringe "we are the world" campaign about it
> meanwhile, a lot of goyim get fucked and jews accumulate gibs from speculating with it
OK.

Why are they so obsessed with flipping this board
to pro ukraine. Why do they need total control of everybody's minds?

uh, NATO was created to have an excuse to invade and topple western european governments in case their citizens voted in communists

>trusts the science

Holy shit anyone who says this doesn't even seem to understand this is an egregious offense to what science is.