There are normies cheering about Russians getting killed on social media as if they were on some Satanic bloodlust...

There are normies cheering about Russians getting killed on social media as if they were on some Satanic bloodlust. What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1639353504309.jpg (750x749, 21.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1885
archive.is/P6CEW
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1495
archive.md/PZXN3
archive.
thebulletin.
metabiota.com
web.archive.
ab.gov.tr/files/ardb/evt/1_avrupa_birligi/1_3_antlasmalar/1_3_5_ortaklik_ve_isbirligi_antlasmalari/1994_2009_ukraine_agreements.
youtube.com/watch?v=FJUIVKivXuY&t=500s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a big satanic ritual, except Biden accidentally ruined it by only reaching the mic at 2:23 on 22/2/22

Propaganda magic. You will never be able to forget that most of the pople who surround you are easily switched into killmode.
And very important: Most poeple are assholes.

It's nothing special. War propaganda has always had this effect. They have just put war out of the public eye for a while.

Hmm, dunno. Maybe the whole invasion thing?

They do as social media demands

>Hmm, dunno. Maybe the whole invasion thing?

Attached: 7912466B-A1B6-4AED-A6DF-136C3875B488.png (800x600, 8.23K)

>as if they were on some Satanic bloodlust

Will you miss us? I have no idea what's going on and who's putin in reality now

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. What's mfw for that?

I want to see every last subhuman russian niggerpig killed.

Attached: 1609224604328.jpg (410x357, 15.08K)

These are the same people who fantasized about rounding up the unvaccinated, putting them into concentration camps, and killing them mercilessly. Are you really that surprised?

They invaded. They lusted for blood.

Attached: 1645960752576.jpg (1024x879, 125.33K)

Yes I said that.

Tribute to the bastard son of Yaldabaoth and his coming of age.
You probably call him the anti-christ.
He's a moonchild created by that snake bitch Abramovich.
This is where the end begins.

then why the fuck did you ask what the fuck is going on?

... while you're cheering for Putin and his invasion.

They're hylics, golems, blockheads, npcs. They don't have souls, they're just organic machines in the literal non metaphorical sense.

>Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. What's mfw for that?

Attached: 5704C1A6-8BAE-4838-A83C-FDE2C28F2F44.jpg (735x685, 54.81K)

The Antichrist will come tomorrow morning, sorry guys, ok idk i can't believe it still, they will sacrifice 200 millions of people while normies will be cheering the bloodbath on twitter, it's insane

the next step is to cheer the murder of "white supremicists" i the united states
it will happen in this decade

you doomed the third reich by invading russia, you dumb as retard stop being slavophobic

>created
No creation can create
Only the Creator creates

>Despot invades a country that's done nothing to him
>Wonders why people are happy he's losing

Gee I wonder why

Shut the fuck up, niggercunt. Every russian woman, child and man deserves to burn and so do you.

Attached: 1615400885665.png (800x760, 141.94K)

Any Forums would never

Kek you poor naive little child. Bloodlust is natural for humans. We want to fight. Especially men. Your liberal soimocracy has done its best to suppress that desire, but it's still in there hiding, waiting to come out. It's even worse because it is repressed and pent up inside. We're on the cusp of possibly seeing the most ruthless and savage wars if the repression ends. So, you clutch your pearls over people cheering on death because soon it will come to you, and you'll have to fight or lie down and fade into the soil.

Attached: 1621214027568m.jpg (1024x757, 191.39K)

pol is losing influence

Lol

chuckle

European people have been trying to bottle up the inherent bloodlust for nearly a hundred years now.
Shit is going to pop, brother.

>>Despot invades a country that's done nothing to him

They are researching bioweapons specifically curtailed to the russian genome.

>Musk's Starlink Service Now Active In Ukraine After Russia Invasion Causes Internet Disruptions
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1885
archive.is/P6CEW
>Elite Capture
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1495
archive.md/PZXN3

Proof that Sars-Cov2 was genetically targeted. This is modifiable and just need a sample from a genotype to tailor the next bioweapon to that targets genotype.

Read these 2 studies.
archive. ph/8mnyI
archive. ph/v80in

US Official narrative is setting up a false flag narrative against Russia
thebulletin. org/2022/02/us-official-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-risks-release-of-dangerous-pathogens/

Black & Veatch built these labs and appears to be a shitty contractor, articles on them:
archive. ph/maqJz
archive. ph/ADc5E
archive. ph/S9U9Y
archive. ph/CDAfB

Metabiota connected to Soros
Where they tested Ebola
The Koidu Kimberlite mine in Sierra Leone
Beny Steinmetz is the head when it comes to the Koidu Kimberlite mine via OCTEA and BSGR ownership
They had a deal with Tiffany & Co for diamonds
>Tiffany & Co
Chairman Roger Farah
Also happened to be on the board of CVS.
Tiffany = diamonds
CVS = vaccines
...Sierra Leone
The company's international footprint includes operations in nearly 20 countries and offices in San Francisco, Canada, Sierra Leone, Cameroon and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. For more information, visit metabiota.com
archive. ph/prwiW
archive. ph/vmqzD

Some Zika links:
archive. ph/nRywb
archive. ph/8qIrd

Page 239 web.archive. org/web/20220211102759/ab.gov.tr/files/ardb/evt/1_avrupa_birligi/1_3_antlasmalar/1_3_5_ortaklik_ve_isbirligi_antlasmalari/1994_2009_ukraine_agreements.

So not only are you a retard with legit autism that can't comprehend simple dialogue but also you're angry all the time. Yea...you seem like the type to be on a Satanic bloodlust

Social media is a cult controlled by mob rule and I'm not being hyperbolic. The mass formation psychosis shit isn't a meme. They want to cheer on violence and will look anywhere to find it

I'm not you tribalist thinking brainlet. I don't give a shit about Putin or Ukriane. I simply find human behavior interesting.

I just hate soviets
uhh
is that weird 4 u

The ukraine invasion is a hoax to distract americans so they do not try to liberate canada
zelensky and putin are both jewish
The ukraine/russia threads are legitimately paid threads created by janitors
Any thread discussing this will be locked from replies like this thread and all my threads before
YOU WILL DIE FOR ISRAEL IN A FOREIGN WAR OF WHITES VS WHITES
youtube.com/watch?v=FJUIVKivXuY&t=500s