NUCLEAR WAR SOON!....Russia refuses phone calls from Pentagon on nuclear de-escalation

politico.com/news/2022/02/27/pentagon-moscow-backchannel-escalation-00012107

>As the U.S. and NATO rush weapons into Ukraine, DoD officials want more military channels to Putin’s top leaders. But Russia’s not picking up the phone.

>Now, just five months later, with Russian military forces pummeling Ukraine from the air, land and sea, Milley’s paean to a common understanding with Moscow is virtually dead.

We are all going to die for Obama's Ukraine coup adventure and passive aggressive soi boys/bitches in the US Gov who believe their own propaganda

Was it worth it?

Attached: GOOD JOB ITS OVER.jpg (850x827, 94.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brighteon.com/e40031f7-4403-4d0b-a261-dcb678787a0b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll probably live. I got a room ready totally walled up with tinfoil to block the radiation.

It's all worth it because we go to Heaven for telling the truth and they go to hell with the jews.

Is Putin unirionically going insane? I mean first he attacks Ukraine knowing full well that all the sanctions his country would be hit with would wreck his economy and the war would be brutal since Ukraine would be supplied with weapons from western countries. Then today he starts firing some of his military's leadership and is threatening nukes. I know I’m going to get called a flower but it actually seems like he’s gone nuts.

You're going to die. I'm not doing shit.

>thinks nukes will do anything to russia
putin has prepared well

Attached: russiabros.png (1822x1294, 3.64M)

He's probably losing hiw grip on the power he has and he knows if he's not president he will die so he wants to bring the whole world with him.

the aliens won't let it happen

Attached: uYrYxg6tVgdGc75vLGq9xQ-320-80.jpg (320x235, 11.69K)

Once Ukraine is occupied and life goes back to normal for Euros they will question NATO membership.

The US government does not represent Europe.

Attached: 1645489717710.png (602x866, 401.92K)

He knows that as soon as he nukes Europe we will surrender. Nobody will nuke back.

Putin has nothing to lose ,

This is bad

they have a longer shelf life than the West does.

How would’ve thought that declaring financial war on a country is almost the same as declaring an actual war?

This shit makes me so pissed off.

This is good :) Jew york and San Francisco going bye bye ;)

initiate operation return to monke

That's kino as fuck.

>hes insane
>hes irrational
why don't you work backward from these things you find insane and rationalize it you low iq retard?

Russia won't do shit. Anyone can invade a poor shithole country that has no allies just like the Americans have proven time over time again.
But in case Russia grows a pair, don't forget Austria is neutral and your friend :)

based
No more Cuban missle crisis bs.

this is what happens when there's strong leadership in the usa, right?

brighteon.com/e40031f7-4403-4d0b-a261-dcb678787a0b

Probably. Those aren't the actions of a sane man.
He probably bet too much on a China partnership and Europe being so dependant on his oil and gas.
In the end, he bit more than he could swallow. Even if the war ends tomorrow Russia is fucked.

The radiation fallout won't care about borders.

lol the Russians were in the same exact state of alertness (level 2) in 2014. Level 4 would be nuclear war and we're far from it

Austrians are not friends with Russians. Austrians know that Russian army is mongols that terrorize Europeans.

He did not think they would go that far with sanctions. He did not expect to look foolish in front of the Chinese.

What if he nukes Berlin or London or Brussels?

Putin is such a fucking schizo bitch absolutely worthless

I for all welcome the nuclear holocaust. Let it burn

>dead mutts

Souds good

>He's a full blown terrorist
>Expecting him to dialogue
It's over. He wants us all dead and has long headed to his safety bunker.

Portland wants in.

Time to get your iodine tablets ready

NATO is the one that chose to escalate with a nuclear power that wasn't actually invading any of their own countries. Western bureaucrats are used to bullying everyone with sanctions and other bullshit feminine nonsense. Don't be surprised when these tranny bitches get their face punched in for constantly subverting and meddling.

Get what you fucking deserve kek.

They're literally god's chosen people, in what world would they not go to heaven but you do. Nothing they do breaks the commandments of Abrahamic religion, blame yourselves for your self-destruction.

Kennedy was about to push a nuclear buttom when USSR tried to place missiles on Cuba, when U.S. had nukes in Turkey. Chruschev chickened out. It won't happen again.

He can't afford to just waste nukes on Europe. Once a launch is declared, it must go all-out.

This. He miscalculated big time. Only because the west didn't give a shit about Georgia and the sanctions for 2014 were a complete joke, Putin thought he could just keep on doing the same shit

Thank God, i Hope Putin nuke Israel , Muttland(USA) and rio de janegro

not if you kill your politicians first
just sayin

General Mark "White Rage" Milley

I mean if they were calling the Neanderthal in that picture, he probably wasn't picking up because he has already been fired as of a few hours ago.

Kek xD

Ive seen several (((opinions))) that he might be losing his mind due to Long Covid. What an utter crock of shit, whatever happened to the notion of calling him out on being a megalomaniac on the verge of senility? How long until he starts "clearing" his generals because he grew paranoid about a putsch/betrayal?

They already evacuate as the parasite do before the host dies.

>Putin prepares nuclear bombs
>Russian shills will die blaming everyone else
My fucking sides this manlet better catch bullet soon from some based Ivan who is tired of getting kiked into a brothers war

Attached: E176W-EWEAY0qgC.jpg (773x900, 131.62K)

The USA is probably having its own first strike considerations. It is not necessarily going to be Russia shooting first.

In fact, we should strike first. Russia is off balance. Go! Go! Go!

What do you mean by this, Mexico?

He randomly started retaining a ton of water (especially in his face). Maybe his kidneys are failing... Never heard of that causing madness, though. Maybe he is just super afraid to die and driven to insanity.

Faggot

How do I meme an 80s supermodel girlfriend into existence?

Attached: our-words-are-backed-with-nuclear-weapons-vladamir-gandhi-28922021.png (500x416, 80.59K)

>put nigger in office
>world ends
you americans truly are demons

With these new sanctions, Russia is basically Snow Venezuela

>Then today he starts firing some of his military's leadership
Fake and gay

Reminder that they had no problem unleashing a virus and then forcing us to take a deadly vaccine. They would have no problem starting a nuclear war. Switzerland has many underground nuclear bunkers.

Attached: klaus-schwab-davos-optimists-playbook-1.jpg (2389x2405, 593.89K)

They will not nuke israel. Screencap this. They will tell you that the nukes are heading there or are already landed there, you have no way to confirm this, all the world "elites" will be there and several thousand prime white pussy as well. Jews will repopulate the earth using white pussy and they will live in utopia. Man made Christ and antichrist, armageddon and heaven. Thanks amerimutts for empowering the jew. All of the world owes you one.

Nuke should unironically have the name and address of any prominent kikes on it.

god i wish kennedy pushed that button

It's insane how much he has lost his mind. Like he just sabotaged entire naiton of Russia and most likely is about to start nuclear death war. Is he a Great Reset shill?

Do you really?
i have been making a bunker honestly i just tell people it's a storm shelter i live in a area where it's common to have one.

They fucked up in ww2 but dont worry alien bros will stop the nukes this time

> trust me bruh

he got dermal fillers

TDS is slowly breaking them all!
kek

Did they really unleash the virus because it coming from disgusting nip food places is the most believable thing about it

The UN is talking about removing Russia from the permanent security council. Kek.

Nuke war is absolute for certain now. Why is Biden waiting???

Truthpiled.

Attached: 1601858447329.gif (498x280, 158.94K)

He will not start a nuclear war, relax. He will be killed by his closest >allies before that happens

>N-NO I'M SORRY FOR SHILLING AGAINST RUSSIA N-NO MORE BROTHER WARS PLS

This is a confusing as fuck conflict but from what I have gathered Ukraine is a globohomo puppet, and is getting globohomo weapons which puts Russia in danger, like a gay version of the cuban missle crisis. Im not sure if Putin is also part of the globohomo and is just working to accelerate the great resetti, but Jews always play both sides so that wouldn't surprise me. I support noone in this bullshittery because im pretty sure im being kiked

no, you are going insane by believing anything the media tells you

I'm gonna die a virgin.

Attached: 1621657337506.jpg (500x457, 93.71K)

>Indeed

Attached: asgard.jpg (474x266, 11.95K)

Oh, and by the way, the location of israel is undisclosed, the actual israel not the middle eastern shithole full of arabs.

Who knows his true intent. But imagine seeing a crazy homeless man raving about killing everyone that crosses his alley do you risk it?

My guess is that Glowniggers werent really certain that an invasion would happen. Their job is to shit on their enemies no matter what. Putin even tried diplomacy but nobody gave a shit about his ramblings until he actually acted.

Nuclear de escalation lowers the stakes, what Russia is trying to do is ask the west. If ukraine is worth it for them.

good.
NEVER talk to americans.

And these mongolified pale pigs think Americans are mutts.

Attached: whiteoid.jpg (1000x1063, 116.08K)

Attached: file.png (669x452, 523.82K)

Putin should say he only deals with TRUMP KEK

its like 11pm there. call during normal business hours, glowniggers.

>Ukraine would be supplied with weapons from western countries
I'm dumb, explain this to me. How would they receive these supplies when we evaporated all military aiports on Day 1?

Your palms are sweaty

For Brussels they will offer him Nobel Peace Prize

yes we are neutral, but with 6000 nukes in his arsenal, the manlet syndome president is not going to care

I seriously fucking hope so because at this rate he has already doomed Russia and it seems he wants to drag planet down with him.

V. V. PUTIN 54.241997,58.087191
Hiding now in a bunker on the mountain.
An elderly person suffers from senile dementia.
Short summary of observations:
1. Does not name Navalny.
2. Attack on Ossetia 08.08.08
3. Detention of a shaman going to Moscow.
4. Attack on Ukraine 22022022
In the game Metro Exodus, the actions of one of the chapters take place in a assembled bunker located in Mount Yamantau and inhabited by cannibals posing as the supreme government.
Grandpa is so old that he believes in all things.
And now he's hiding right there!

Attached: Screenshot_20220228_011313.jpg (1080x1824, 852.8K)

you're a gypsy. i'm sure you'll find a fat hole to die in.

>Putin shills are now trying to justify nuclear escalation by fucking Putin over Ukraine
You guys have lost your mind at this point

Metro 2033 IRL? Will you become a stalker?

>The US government does not represent Europe.
lol the us has a strong and lasting partnership with our European allies
cope more

Looking forward to seeing Jesus and watching all these Sodomites going up in flames ngl

>I know I’m going to get called a flower
Who the fuck is this niggerfaggot? He glows

Too many fuckers around here trying to act like anons spreading nonsense. Dare I call them shills?

(((the church)))

If the manlet launched a nuke you'd be burning in his 170cm sperg out to shill

err.. unless you folks wanna bomb their border with Poland.. roads?

USSR being promised that NATO won't expand on the east in 1991 and NATO placing "rocket defense systems", which can be used for pre-preemptive strike is a major topic on Russian media. So I wouldn't call it a "gay" version.

the aliens will let everything else happen, but oh no not my heckin nukerinos. fuck the aliens, burn it all.

They came here because of ww2. Can’t say more about it

Don't worry, Gen Milley says he is always in contact with Russias Ministry of Defense! All is good

Is this the biggest case of manlet rage we've ever seen?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably a shareblue shill.

To late now Ivan. Your manlet has drag you into doom over fucking DONBASS LMFAO

Preppers crack me up. Sure you'll survive but live in a Stone Age existence. Unless your family's been living like the Amish they won't even want to live in a world without modern entertainment and electronics.

since when has the jewish owned west ever kept their word? anyone that's stupid enough to trust the west, the US in particular, gets what they deserve.

Kek did Putin read Supreme Gentlemens manifesto and this is his final act?

>russian leader is an insane psycopath that condemns its people to misery
Sounds like I've heard it before

The US is a paypiggie for Euroshits. We give them protection so they can give more niggers welfare. The global spic-nig cycle.