The fix is in

Attached: C45037F4-BBE8-4E35-B74B-E98344B6798C.jpg (750x476, 158.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

our fake news war theater is expensive pay up goy

Attached: 1627891787890.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

We have to fight Russia, do your part by eating ze bugs!!!

Ohnononono its this war, not 2 years of fucking psyops

Attached: 1645932117259m.jpg (1024x432, 77.91K)

>inflation
whatever he likes

Putin is so powerful he travelled 2 years back in time to create this inflation.

Yeah no inflation before this at all.

Fuck I hate the WEF. Fuck Putin for starting this. He’s a member and does their bidding. Cochaired Davos.

so, stop fighting Putin

fucking chirst
i fucking hate these people.

Attached: NLWEF.png (1358x1550, 491.17K)

They brag about this. I hate them so much.

not my fight

More inflation or the same inflation that’s been going on?

Western leaders fucked up their own countries are are trying to use Russia as a distraction.

>Hey the inflation is because of Russia btw!!!!
lol fuck off you scheming traitor cuck

Yep. Thats what this whole thing is about. Pushing middle class whites into poverty. The kike aristocracy in Russia, US, Ukraine and Europe will still be making more money hand over fist. People falling for either side of this kosher sandwich are the dumbest gorilla niggers imaginable

Yeah has nothing too do with the lockdowns and printing money like never before it's the goddam russians i hate this motherfucker like you wouldn't believe

Take notes. Who is identifying as globohomo?

Kaag was mp of defence last year, had to resign for botching the afghanistan retreat.
Now on finances and shes of the globohomo democrat tier party
the govt had to resign due to a massive scandal, followed that up by just continueing as if nothing had happened, we had (((elections))) which resulted in practically the same result as the prior election.
they took the longest time in our history to form a cabinet, and it ended up being the very same 4 parties that made up the prior cabinet.
its fucking insufferable

Attached: 1641501780381.jpg (2048x1842, 859.57K)

> politician copes in retarded way
ignore and vibe fr
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: EuTuNKvXYAEN3o6.jpg (360x314, 31.51K)

While they distract us with muh WW3 they are preparing Digital ID based on COVID-19 precedence.
Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>blockchain ledger with censored medical information

Join us on our mission:

t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0

Attached: photo_2022-01-23_17-59-37.jpg (1280x1004, 223.99K)

Attached: 1638734753525.jpg (853x543, 76.89K)

And it has nothing to do with 2 years of ruining the economy because of a Flu! Its the ebil Putler, goy!!!

if only the ECB started hiking their interest rates and just collapse the EU into oblivion.

They already ran double digit inflation numbers in December, had to order a useless christmas lockdown to drive them down
Now Putin provides them with the perfect cover while turbocharging their energy agenda and turning himself into a fine boogeyman for globohomo values. If he isn't a WEF stooge he's certainly a useful idiot

Attached: putin_schwab_1992.jpg (2249x1284, 849.45K)

Translated from Jew:
>Inflation is the price *you* have to pay to battle Putin.

Russia started this war, Putin is WEF. This is for globalism nothing more.

Bingo.

pretty certain that this is meant to become the next holohoax.
ukraine will be fed into the meatgrinder, likely forcefully conscripting ukranian civilians so they can have their press propaganda images.