RUSSIAN BROS I DONT FEEL SO GOOD

RUSSIAN BROS I DONT FEEL SO GOOD
F-35s WILL HUMILIATE OUR SOVYET TANKS

twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1498030084753657876?s=21

Attached: 1F06E9EF-EB52-4670-8CBC-11D341ADAB82.jpg (1170x1152, 354.62K)

Didn't Putin say that outside intervention would be met with consequences that have never before been faced?

or something like that

The famous jet fighter needs help in other words?
Two More Weeks!

>F-35s
They'll be giving them junk like Polish MiGs.

How? Russia controls the airfields

Wooo nukes time

im not team russia but isnt giving them f35s a waste if you dont have someone with 1000s of hours piloting one?

>F35s
im sure those pregnant pilots wont sink them this time!

He did but it’s a totally different matter if he’s willing to follow through with those threats. I mean he could attack a NATO country but he has to know that would be end of Putin and Russia as we know it. However it seems like Putin's gotten a lot more brazen recently for whatever reason so he might actually go through with bombing NATO.

WARLOCK OF LVIV” UKRAINIAN TRANSVESTITE TANK COMMANDER DOWNS 15 RUSSIAN PUPPET DRONES, 69 RUSSIAN ANTI DEMOCRACY TANKS. ALL HAIL THE SAVIOR FROM LVIV!!

BREAKING
THE “NECROMANCER OF NEVASTOPOL” HAS BEEN KILLED AFTER DOWNING 1488 RUSSIAN DEMOCRACY 3 PUTINS PUPPET MISSILES. HE LEAVES HIS LEGACY IN HIS 2 HUSBANDS AND 4 CATS.

BREAKING
THE “THAUMATURGE OF TIRISAPOL” WAS FOUND IN THE TRENCHES OF KHARKIV CAPTURED BY THE RUSSIAN SPIES AND TROLLS OF PUTINS PUPPET ARMY. HE WAS REPORTED TO HAVE DOWNED OVER 69 OUR DEMOCRACY T-14 TANKS.

dwo moar weegz :DD

Probably no big deal, I wouldn'r worry about it.

NATO's commitments is ridiculous at this point. Some kikes must be mad af to give all.of this to a non-NATO member

Yeah and then Russia will cut off your gas

ukraine is already suing for peace lol. the war's over bud

you can't end someone who can nuke the world in an hour user. grow up and leave childish comments for pleb_bit.

VTOL don't need no stinking airfields

They’ll blow those up too lmao, what air field in Ukraine can support those? Regardless of that, they would have zero idea how to use them, thus needing training which entails NATO involvement and an even greater risk of escalation. But I guess that’s what NATO does best!

>russia threatens actual nuclear war
>westoids keep doubling down and getting more and more involved in the conflict

lmao it's over
if this world survives until wednesday i'll be very surprised

I think he said "consequences will never be the same" and that he would "backtrace" any NATO intervention.

rare

Its not outside interventioin they just happen to find themselves inside Ukrainian borders just like Russian separatists. Unlucky.

They wont have to worry about sliding off aircraft carriers.

Most of this equipment will be in Russian hands by the end of this month if it makes it there at all

Attached: 1645953626964m.jpg (644x1024, 49.14K)

>BREAKING NEWS:
>NATO WILL DONATE 500 NUKES TO UKRAINE

nor the trannies with a blood leak going straight to jam the missile guiding system.

It's over anyway. They don't even have time to pay their jews, let alone deliver.

Attached: 1645935823032.jpg (576x1024, 96.46K)

yes, which means exactly that they either have ukrainians training with them already abroad or that they are sending pilots with them

Not intervention if we land the jets in Poland and ukies hop the border and get in them :^)

Yep. And the EU is calling his bluff. You think Putin will destroy the world over a few planes?

Also what the fuck is up with these weapon shipments? From all we can tell Russia is going to take Kiev in the next few days long before any of this shit arrives. I feel like they are just giving Russia an excuse to go bomb Ukraine to pieces before reinforcements arrive

I wish Brussels started funding borrels :(

Based but surprised with how far Europe/EU are getting involved in this.
Maybe that's the point, Putin thought the same and now they are making him pay for the miscalculation

same bullshit they pulled in WW2 giving weapons while claiming to be neutral then whine when they get overrun for instance belgium and holland were letting the RAF take off from their soil to bomb germany then when hitler had enough and overran them they cried boo hoo hitler is trying to conquer the world look for this nonsense to continue against russia

Both sides keep escalating this goddamn conflict. Not looking good.

more dead ukro pilots. sad

Bullshit but it would be amusing to watch a Ukrainian pilot trained for 20 years on ancient slavshit that still uses vacuum tubes tring to fly an F-16 or Typhoon.

The west will definitely step in if Russia is dumb enough to start bombing civilians indiscriminately. And Putin will probably get a knife in his back from advisors or generals.

OMG THE GHOST OF KIEV WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE NOW

Why the fuck should we give Ukraine anything?!

the attitude of that amerimutt reflects the unfortunate fact that the past 2 generations have completely forgotten about the constant threat of nuclear war
the cold war ended long before most zoomies and millennials were adults so it makes sense

what counts and doesn't count as intervention isn't for you to decide, sweaty

Putin warned against this. I hope he drops the Father of All Bombs on Brussels as a warning to the rest of the world. I wonder what Germany, France, the UK and poopy pants would do. I’m just waiting for a bottom on Russian ETFs and ADRs so I can buy a home with the profits.

so you want ukro pilots to get off from poland and conduct military operations inside ukraine? i think you don t know what it means.

He meant if your army actually lands and starts killing Russians in Ukraine or bombing Russians.

He doesn't care if you send him free weapons to capture. Just like NATO doesn't care when Russia blows up a Romanian or a Turkish ship.

RAF Typhoons are flying ops just now supported by Tankers which are circuiting around Romania. You won't see the Typhoons but you can see the tankers on ADSB and FR24 etc. There's also an AWAC in the area.

No, he'll escalate proportionally. They launch a plane, he shells a city. Russia has been pretty restrained so far. If they decide to start killing civilians things could get far more brutal. But by all means continue to back them into a corner. If you let them save face and exit gracefully you're a gaywad.

Bullshit. As if Ukrainian pilots can efficiently operate F35s or other Western jets without extensive training. And letting European pilots fly combat missions over Ukraine would be bad. Very, very bad.

They're not WWII messerschmits, you can't do the maintenance on them in a forest off a highway.

Stop that

This is a proxy war. You're allowed to sell planes to a belligerent, "contract out" your pilots, and "rent" one of your airbases for them to take off from under the precedent that the Russians and Chinese themselves set in Korea.

Will they also provide pilots and airfields?

They are retired jets choosing to go to Ukraine on their own decision

Are they sending pilots with them?

They have the whole EU to launch from. This is NATO vs Russia without an official declaration.

the fart slave of kiev

They'll fly them out of Poland. Fuck these niggers, this is war.

das rite! everything is in place. we ww3 nao!

They will be piloted by genius civil volunteers from foreign countries who happen to be naturals at flying complex military jets

They need the best fighter jet in the world.

Attached: Rafale_-_RIAT_2012_(7852045796).jpg (1200x800, 79.67K)

>f-35
>American pilot
>Ukrainian uniform
>no id
>oops no more russian planes

Poland has some Mig 29s.

Yeah, give F-35s to Russia so they can reverse engineer them, retards.

I was joking 2 days ago when I said there be a summer Ukraine counter offensive straight to Moscow, But I might not have been wrong

For fucks sake, just shut up

Poland will give them our old Soviet jets because that's what the Ukrainians are trained to fly

I love how my tax money is going to be used to equip a dictatorship with weapons in order to serve ZOG's interests, the whole situation happening because said dictatorship didn't obey the Minsk agreement they signed in 2014. Meanwhile I am still a non-citizen in my own country, and gas is at 1,8€/liter.
But it's okay, Russia is Voldemort and Ukraine is Hogwart, that's all NPCs need to know.
KEEP GETTING YOUR 4 VACCINES DOSES A YEAR AND PAYING TAXES WAGIES, WE NEED THAT SO THAT HOGWART CAN DEFEND ITSELF FROM THE DEATH EATERS. SO PROGRESSIVE AND TOLERANT, AREN'T YOU GLAD TO BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY????

All modern US military tech is made so retarded niggers can use it. Pretty sure they’ll be okay.

>I hope he drops the Father of All Bombs on Brussels
He literally can't get a bomber to Brussels. Like literally literally, not figuratively literally. Unless you think the 80 or so military bases between there and Belarus just all turned their radars off for shits and gigles.

Yes.

That takes me back to the day when 5 Malmö MFI-9s destroyed the entire Nigerian airforce.

Join NATO already!

you do realise how rare F35s are in europe? Here in the UK we barely even have enough to fully kit out or carriers let alone RAF. Zero chance they send in F-35s and even more change they are blown into peices crossing the border.

If only one side keeps escalating there only ends up being one side left.

Where will they land? There's no infrastructure left. Just another desperate cope.

Attached: 1645770749605.jpg (501x774, 246.99K)

also, if they send f35s actually to ukraine, doesnt it just mean that russia will capture one eventually and reverse engineer it? might even find one for china

This is starting to look more and more like Zelenski is a Russia puppet and they are luring as much armor as gifts from the west.

Its just a few 50 megaton nukes into the west's most populated cities, no biggie

they'd rather he bomb ukraine to pieces for their own propaganda purposes than end this war relatively cleanly
the point is not to defend ukraine, it's to attack russia

Ghost of Kyiv is unstoppable with new western tech.

Slovakia actually has some too that they’re replacing with F16s.

They do, but America would never sell them.

Attached: F22_ShowingOffHotAss.webm (1920x1080, 1.34M)

When Ukraine seriously considers allowing hostile NATO military installations capable of sending missiles to major russian cities in minutes, it doesn't really seem like Putin has a lot to lose. In fact, there doesn't appear to have been any other possible outcome

I agree. They had flying pyramids once, you know?

Yeah, really didn't need those days ago or anything.

Yeah and they fucking hate them. Good point.

because you still have stuff so far. if you dont use it let others use it. in 80 years when germans are a minority you wont have anything.

and ruskies will stand there and watch yeah yeah

more meat for the meat grinder

I see the globohomo is really trying to escalate this even more. Great.

Based F22 shits on F35 bloatware, Euroshits can't even compete with their little delta wings

This. No nation is crazy enough to send off their new expensive toy even they themselves are just getting and training in, let alone giving it to Ukraine and training them in it.
I do want to see actual real world combat data regarding the f35.

>F-35s

LOL!!!!!!

They will be sending some old mothballed shit.

Rare

Your government is foolish if they think that those planes will land. Who will fly them if by some miracle they do land? Polish pilots? That's pretty much nule monday for the entire continent.

This.

Just volunteer fighter jets.

One could almost say they done goofed

>eu fighter jets will somehow survive the S500

we know EU is insane but this is too much

How many months does it take to train a pilot to effectively use one of these?

yeah
fuck life man

Hard decision for burgers to make if their planes are involved in this.
Give them the F-35 and see it in action, a very rare opportunity to do so.
But on the other hand you risk it falling into Russian hands.
Also if the F-35 gets shot down in large numbers or fails or anything, it's going to lose all faith entirely and no one will buy it in the future.
On the other hand you could just give them some old horseshit that doesn't matter, but gain little to no new intel.

Attached: 1643387097703.png (1293x1213, 682.03K)

And what is going to do ? Drop a nuke ? Start WW3 because of Ukraine ? You think all his generals and colonels want to fight war they can't win ? It was a bluf and he was checked.

That would absolutely start WW3.
And NATO can back off if they choose so. Let's say Poland or whoever else launches those fighters from its own territory and Russia retaliates. NATO can refuse military aid to Poland under Article 5 since Poland started such war.
Who the fuck wants any of this? They'll probably dump their leftover Migs from Warsaw Pact countries that should've been scrapped long ago.

Russiaphiles have this wierd belief that Putins resolve is greater than NATO'S. By all means, shell the city you were trying to annex, see if that somehow makes the European powers less concerned about Russian expansionism.
Meanwhile Russa can live with a neighbouring democratic NATO member in Ukraine just like East Asia has prospered even with China and North Korea constantly threatening war on multiple fronts.

They are sending mothballed reserve planes like mig-29s

I actually didn't think we would get ww3, wtf happened all of a sudden that the 2020s actually have happenings? the 2010s were a constant stream of blueballs

So, Americans are of with that? The fact that An fucking F35s could EASILY end in Russian hands?

>I hope he drops the Father of All Bombs
Isn't that device designed to blast deep strengthened structures?
What purpose to drop it on a city?

This

The thing that makes the F35 so effective is the gorillion dollar helmet that can see through the plane’s frame. Apparently they cost $300k each or something. I doubt Ukraine would get those too.

Yeah and I said to my ex that I'd marry her

>Give them the F-35 and see it in action, a very rare opportunity to do so.
Israel already did the beta test for us in Syria. Not needed. They shit all over the Syrian S300/S400

Russian army went through this as well apparently and sent 80s shit into Ukraine.
We could've tested Armata and Pak-FA, but nope.

Oh well. Time to move my photos of supermodels to AWS in case anybody survives.

Attached: Putin Speech - Russia is Ready for Anything.jpg (640x1440, 264.86K)

they could sell them to the chinese for extra money

umm anyone else worried about escalations....

Attached: umm....gif (288x377, 1.83M)

I can already hear the MIC rubbing their hands

Be afraid, ruski pies. You started it.

>F35s could EASILY end in Russian hands
idk man they are high up in the air and they super fast!

Attached: 1633572994511.jpg (850x687, 180.15K)

Based oldfag

Best to just give him ukraine and hope he stops with that victory in the face of coward enemies

How will Ukraine use these jets without training? They will be BTFO if they try right now

Or trained pilots apparently. They'll just give a 60 minute crash course to civilians and put them up against trained Russian fighter pilots

Prepare the bunkers!

Muh proxy war. I wonder who provided weapons to viets and north norks. Time for revenge.

F-35s don't have a good track record.

Let these Euros enter a war over Ukraine. They don't belong there. They have no interest there. Ukraine never mattered before. If Hans and Pier want to sacrifice themselves for Hunter Biden's salary, let them. The only winning move is not to fight for these political elites, and instead help kill them. Mutiny or bust.

>worried
Go be a fag somewhere else.

>implying anyone will let Taras touch equipment worth millions

Attached: 1527940343265.png (358x231, 48.42K)

Fuck no, I hope nobody is dumb enough to hand those beauties to anyone.
That'd be throwing pearls to the pigs.

Attached: fixed_v2.png (2048x1365, 1.47M)

Poland has MiGs and SUs