Do you understand now why we should move to solar?

Do you understand now why we should move to solar?

Attached: file.png (800x450, 410.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

energyskeptic.com/2020/900-tons-of-material-to-build-just-1-windmill/
youtube.com/watch?v=EHSGsDipTOU
youtube.com/watch?v=ciStnd9Y2ak
youtube.com/watch?v=N-yALPEpV4w
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk11vI-7czE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cause this conman says so?

To Nuclear.
Solar is retarded, panels are expensive in money, cost and materials to make and there are no efficient ways to recycle them yet.
Also anti-nuclear activists are financed by big oil. I don't have proof but I have no doubts.

germans should all be killed for being so fucking stupid holy shit

THE USA HAS MORE THAN TEN TIMES MORE OIL THAN THE REST OF THE PLANET COMBINED

stop yapping about nordstream you fucking backward non nuclear retards, uncle same is gonna bail out your energy bill in a few months, just stop being treasonous faggots in the meantime hey?

Attached: 1642278623799.png (1020x732, 21.33K)

no

To further enrich the Chinese Communist Party at our expense?

You guys depend on Russia for energy because you went green. Kek

Green energy is a retarded gimmick right now and will probably continue to be for decades to come.

Bring back good ol coal.

>To Nuclear.
>Solar is retarded, panels are expensive in money, cost and materials to make and there are no efficient ways to recycle them yet.
>Also anti-nuclear activists are financed by big oil. I don't have proof but I have no doubts.
germany is way too technologically backward to go nuclear

like I don't know if you even know this because everyone seems to be completely ignorant of basic facts but
GERMANY HAS BEEN CLOSING ALL THE NUCLEAR REACTORS IT HAD IN THE LAST 20 YEARS

did you NOT know this? if not why do you speak?

anyways germs will do germ, they'll be backward coalburners all they want, but that's ok, why, because america HAS OIL, and little joe biden is gonna start shipping oil tankers to germany either way

but germs are too stupid to even understand the most basic geopolitical facts so right now they're being treasonous and pro russian because I don't fucking know, apparently they think that russian natural gas is the only source of petreoleum on earth or something

Attached: 1640172101307.png (394x476, 75.58K)

LNG from tankers are more expensive than natural gas straight from the pipeline.
Also, Germany doesn't have any LNG terminals. They said today they will build 2, but they won't be running before 4-5 yeaers.

So you can freeze to death again during winter? The future is nuclear or fusion. Solar and wind energy are art projects for gullible retards.

No

monkey torturer

>You guys depend on Russia for energy because you went green. Kek
they didn't "go green", I have no idea where you're getting that information from, the german governement shut down ALL it's nuclear production and has become increasingly and willingly more reliant on coal and natural gas

they are literally one of the least green countries in europe and they think that oil only exists in russia, but you"re american, you should know better, don't you know that your country has 90% of the oil supply of earth? don't you know that your country is an oil state like all the other arab shitholes? don't you understand that america's wars for oil arent about getting oil but about getting a monopoly on oil and the ability to set prices? well now you do

>bring back
>implying germany doesn't already use a shitload of coal

Attached: energiewende_from_LEO.jpg (1016x893, 328.21K)

no, it does not provide nearly the amount of energy needed. Its a scam just like muh global warning, fake vaccines and this "war".

already got solar on my roof and a battery in my basement
both neighbors ordered their kits yesterday
Tho new heating probably will take a few month for them to install

I will never buy dirty russian / us gas again

>LNG from tankers are more expensive than natural gas straight from the pipeline.
yeah well if little mister biden doesnt want fucking NATO to fall appart he's gonna have to cash out the difference

>Also, Germany doesn't have any LNG terminals.
so... fucking build them?
like there's a plan to build a gigantic pipeline at the bottom of the baltic sea with a country that openly wants to conquer europe, I don't think a few docks are a larger industrial expenditure than this

>doesn't produce power at night
>beyond certain latitudes it's dark 24/7 for half the year
>resource-intensive to produce
>power generation quite low even on latest solar technology when compared to conventional power generation
>requires massive arrays of batteries to store the energy
>more expensive per kwh than conventional power generation
>snow or moderate dirtiness massively reduces power generation
>large-scale generation arrays take up a lot of space, mangitudes more than an average sized coal plant

This fraud conman is only cashing in on the green economy because the government forced and carefully controls it. If Musk wanted to really contribute to energy he would start pushing nuclear as the way forward.

solar in fucking germany, stop being a fool
can we put adults in charge?

>Do you understand now why we should move to solar?
No, fuck you kike

They went full retard with solar and wind and had to restart old coal.powerplants to defrost the solar panels and the wimd turbines

the sun does not shine in germany. The solar policy is actually retarded

Önions oil based Diesel engines are the future.

>Go green
They tried. Energiewende was their plan to offset nuclear, but nobody told them that installing solar panels in sunny Germany(?) wouldn't work.

Dumb kikes should have thought of that

fuck off

all green energy is total garbage

energyskeptic.com/2020/900-tons-of-material-to-build-just-1-windmill/

youtube.com/watch?v=EHSGsDipTOU
youtube.com/watch?v=ciStnd9Y2ak
youtube.com/watch?v=N-yALPEpV4w
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk11vI-7czE

nuke is the real green

Attached: 1639040608569.jpg (885x1280, 253.88K)

They use enough to keep the plebs above freezing to prevent them from rioting. If the West used coal marginally as much as China gets away with using we'd all be well above our current living standards. Lord Greta won't allow it.

>They went full retard with solar and wind and had to restart old coal.powerplants to defrost the solar panels and the wimd turbines
if that's true that wouldnt be stupid, theres nothing wrong with using a small ammount of a conseumable to enable your energy production that does not consume consumeable ressources to start up

the BIGGER issue I'm seing here is that if your fucking solar pannels are freezing to begin with they're probably not under a lot of sun

hydro is great

nuke is a devastating tradeoff

>devastating
U r dumb

the real reason Germans don't go for nuclear is that they fear they're too incompetent to avoid a meltdown, there is no other explanation

I see the issue as the runtime
if we could have panels that could run virtually forever
even then this shit would be efficient even at 100s of the current efficiency

net energy gain and depletion of resources not just efficiency

What if it happens a nuclear winter?

Kek

hydro is indeed great but theere isn't much more that we can build in europe. Every good site for a dam is already basically built.
or maybe you're planning on building more mountains?

if you find a way to place the things in the desert
call me

>but nobody told them that installing solar panels in sunny Germany(?) wouldn't work.
I fucking know! I'm telling you man, g*rms are just something else

but you can look at the stats yourself "a bunch of green" stuff in germany is only a tiny part of their energy production

IN PRACTICE their energy production is coal, russian naural gas and stolen french nuclear power

Attached: coalburners.png (724x836, 518.06K)

>power at nigh
ever heard of wind and hydro?
at night significant less energy gets consumed
>batteries
already started building them
prices falling by the day
huge and cheap redox flow battery for smoothing daily consumtion curve are planned for 2023/24
>space
it's like 2% of the land mass we need
not that much, considering solar, which uses the bulk of space, gets build on roofs often anyway

renewables are THE energy of the 21th century
everything else is expensive and inefficient

nah it is because the CIA funded the greens
to permanently lock a post cold war germany
out of nuclear weapons

U r still dumb

theres nothing devestating about it
you're a fucking retard.

>you"re american, you should know better, don't you know that your country has 90% of the oil supply of earth?
Do you know that USofA turned heels with their shale oil/gas policy last year?

>but what about the waste tho???
Finland, France and others all have projects for deep geological repositories.

stop being a fool and learn resistant please
acknowledge the challenge for how big it is
and how little solar and wind worked out

It's an expensive thing right now but I can see solar panels on every house in the future. A game-changer for surviving a crisis in the future. A guy I know produces so much solar he makes money from it in the summers

there is no energy source more subsidized
than nuclear, you can not insure the plants or
pre finance the storage of the waste

>just buy our "cheap" nuclear goy
kek

Attached: nuclear.png (1525x924, 25.23K)

>if we could have panels that could run virtually forever
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE EARTH IS ROUND

like I'm not sure if you are aware but it's COLD during winter because the ground in europe is literally at an angle towards the sun's rays, that's the reason for winter

you know, the time when everything is fucking frozen and even plants(the guys that eat sun energy) go into hibernation mode because if they don't they die from starvation

I'm not sure how your grand plan of "constant runtime" solar pannels is supposed to work in fucking winter on a planet with an axial tilt but hey

Attached: winter.png (792x451, 57.26K)

Solar only works in certain geography, days of the week and reality requires power storage and a real power backups. Such as nuclear, oil, coal or Hydro.
Without this Solar is a meme.

Greenies/ecocommunists just want to destroy western prosperity, they don’t care about emissions

Source or shoo

>Do you know that USofA turned heels with their shale oil/gas policy last year?
the american governement is a chaotic mess of corrupt retards

but thankfully there's a semi deep state that exists that hopefully isn't completely unable to recognize and fulfill national intrests, so what I said is just a matter of time, aka when the guys in the american leadership realize just how much they've fucked up and decide to get their assess off

Ding ding

That’s why they are trying to stop Russian gas pipelines to Germany.
They don’t want Germany to have energy independence.

>It's an expensive thing right now but I can see solar panels on every house in the future.
YOU LIVE IN THE FUCKING ARTIC CIRCLE WHAT IS WRONG WITH GERMOIDS HOLY SHIT