Leftists upset at ukraine

Muzzies came to conquer and murder ukraians, but this is what makes leftists seethe. why are they so pathologicaly antiwhite?

Attached: qw77.png (1164x952, 381.1K)

Westerners that know nothing about Ukraine realising they support nazis.

Have a BUMP. This is hilarious.

>This ain't it guys
god I hate how libshits talk

The propaganda war is turning now. Putin on the path to victory.

>blackedhatguy
lmao

>why are they so pathologicaly antiwhite?
Leftism is inherently anti-White. Always will be.

Massive anti-white propaganda across all American institutions.
Several studies have found that White Democrats have a measurable anti-white bias. Not an anti-racist bias, but actually anti-white. And not just progressive types, but the average White democrat voter.
There is literally no hope in talking to these people.

Good, maybe the retarded left can be useful for a change

>dude just purge able-bodied, possibly battle hardened troops from your ranks because they're not politically correct in a battle against the largest country in the world

Attached: 1641764873828.jpg (1422x800, 99.18K)

>clueless westerners have been brainwashed en masse to support dumb slav gopniks that think niggers are forest beasts

What a world.

Attached: 1332278958260.jpg (357x359, 27.34K)

Guys, this shit is unbearable... Whenever I hear from the Western-Ukrainian side, I want Russia to win and whenever I hear from the Russian side I want the West and Ukraine to win. This world is so gay.

MOOOOOOOOOT

kek exactly. these peoploe are delusional lmfao

Kek

Attached: 76F8C7C0-60F0-4D6E-841B-D2C2062B1509.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Also
>math is racist

Attached: ukovat.jpg (450x450, 39.52K)

>imagine being for the kike clown that teaches the hohols to behave like israelite subhumans

ukraine's hardest fighters in the 2014 civil war were the neonazi irregulars. there's nothing delusional about saying these guys are nazis, anyone can see where a "nato-aligned territorial defense" is headed lol

ok but i litrally dont care you nigger loving faggot. i am saying that you leftists are delusional if you think they would get rid of le nazis because they are racist. you should be concerned about brown subhumans invading country not about how politicaly correct defenders of said country are. kys.

Lmao Ukros don't even realize why westoids would be pissed at that
Further proof that they don't know what would await them by aligning with the west

This explains why the UK government released a report detailing why clean drinking water wont be available in 2040.

Deliberately place uneducated impulsive people in important positions, to intentionally collapse the system. But what comes after?

>this is your team. Own it.
Lol, incredible psyop honestly. Reminds me of the "admit it" posts you get on Any Forums, except they might actually work on these kinds of people.

Wait, what's wrong with lubing up bullets with lard? Seems pretty smart to me if you have time to waste.

Arabs

Attached: Arabs.gif (1880x3452, 1.92M)

Leftists are so utterly inhumane, it's insane.
They are nothing more than hollow machines.

Arabs

Attached: Arabs.png (1456x3154, 1.99M)

Arabs

Attached: Arabia history.gif (1880x2462, 1.56M)

>Full-scale war breaks out
>Twittards remind the combatants not to be racist whilst they fight for their lives

>This is these are the poeople you should be purging from your ranks
This is why nato's military is a joke in the first place and why ukraine is being invaded

>ukranians realize they are just globohomo cannon folder

>okay, you can kill them, but you can't do a heckin disrespect to their religion, that makes you a heckin nazi!
Beyond words. Beyond parody or satire. Truly broken sub-sentient spastics.

Attached: loli thought.png (1093x1077, 1.6M)

Do muslims even believe this is going to fuck with them somehow if they get hit with a grease bullet?

Do grease bullet's strike fear into a muslim enemy? Somehow I just imagine muslims laughing at this.

I'm only upset cause we sent em drones, and pretty much every Muslim was pro-Ukraine
I was supporting Ukraine too. But now cause of this I hope Russia goes full rape soviet union style on Ukraine, and Turks need to stop supporting Ukraine with drones inshallah.
I know there are Muslim Tatars (the reason Muslims supported Ukraine) but they should switch sides to Russia and get their own autonomous enclave like Chechnya has
Jewkraine was winning the propaganda war, but clearly Allah wants Russia to win against globo-homo

so explain to me faggot, why are you more upset about this than muzzies subhuman invading country

To elaborate if you captured a muslim on the battlefield and force fed them bacon, imagine they pretended the muslims were elon monkeys and they just put a feeding hole in their chest in and fed them bacon against their will.

Pretty sure Allah is going to forgive this. Most religious account for this.

Just like in Christianity "Thou shalt not kill" except of course when some jew barely legit government says it's okay, then God approves.

just post another hulk of blyat post and they'll be on your side again

soon russia is going to be shilling propaganda that Ukraine soldiers are racist and sexist.
it'll take less than an hour for every US news outlet to become anti-Ukraine.

there's nothing delusional about leftists being anti-nazi though. that's literally what leftists are supposed to believe. Who even cares about being ruled by corrupt Ukraine vs corrupt Russia? there's no reason for leftists to even support this war its just pointless imperialism and saber rattling

Trips of truth

Attached: Mao-Zedong-quote-about-power-from-Quotations-from-Chairman-Mao-Tse_tung-2a6608s.jpg (600x315, 31.08K)

iirc they must repent after touching a pig or they go to hell or some shit and if your dead by the time it touches you, you can't repent.

This
their whole ideology is just hating white people and loving niggerinos and degeneracy

>do you want x? because this is how x
>oof you did a racism
This comment chain feels like a parody written by one of you. Can't tell if it is...

Attached: lemon.jpg (800x450, 95.59K)

>orcs
Based

Ah, sure, if it's a surprise baconing then maybe they can be forgiven, but if the soldiers are aware the bullets have been larded up and they still put themselves in the line of fire? I dunno m8

You too.

are you not getting a point? are you seriously this retarded?

No it doesn't do anything. But it's very disrespectful, basically the same as saying nigger. Muslims wouldn't regularly care, but Muslim countries were supporting Ukraine and Turkey was sending em drones specifically built against Russian hardware.
Anyways glad Russia destroyed all those drones in the first hour. And also glad Turkey didn't close the strait to Russia.