Are russians taking it soft with Ukraine?

youtu.be/YhdRZ3T3UaY?t=2493

Why dont they cut electricity in Kiev and other cities they siege?
Why dont they kill the internet in all these cities?
Why dont they bombard civillian blocks?

Rusian bros answer me! Why do you treat them with soft hands? Look at western media, they already paint you as mosnter when you treat youe enemies so good...

Attached: why.jpg (2000x1334, 456.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AVindman/status/1498007949104533508
youtube.com/watch?v=8G0peqxPLyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its almost as if they are trying to remove the illegitimate ukrainian government and not go to war against the ukrainian nation? idk

Doesn't look like a full scale war he just wants to bend the government into accepting his terms

seems like so. All shills here are retarded and dont see it that way.

Yes, putin is still in Frieda 1 form

Attached: First_form_frieza_by_emiyansaiyan-d330jqm.png (828x966, 379.44K)

>hey your government is illegitimate, I'll kill them legitimately now

That's a good question. Putin is playing mr nice guy way too much. If it was me I would already be executing EU/NATO members.

You just figured this out?

That does sound retarded, but it's actually better for all when fewer ukranians are killed.

Russia has good artillery and they have barely used it

Russia fears the western response if they push too brutally, same reason truckers cucked out in their protests, fear.

Because they think that ukrainians and russians are the same ethnic group. The point is to add them to the country.

What he meant is that they were trying for a smooth takeover with a thousand deads at best
I say "were" because probably Putin will go harder now

>>hey your government is illegitimate, I'll kill them legitimately now
I wish someone would do this to my government

IDK. I think Russia combined with China would eventually win. It would be years of hell however.

They are trying to be surgical probably
The western response is irrelevant
They can't go at war with Russia directly. At best (and that's probably already true) it's a proxy war with contractors and equipment. It's more of a matter with internal public opinion probably, he doesn't want to be seen as bloodthirsty and he still received criticism and protests

Interesting. But at this point, PR is 0 in the world and in ukraine.

I think Putin is delusional. He thought ukrainians as inferior russians with no backbone who would just scatter in fear and collapse. Ultimately he is benevolent towards them. It didn't exactly go as he had hoped.

I don't think he has mental fortitude to recalculate this and theres no way back. There can be no negotiations since Ukraine won't accept terms he needs to save face, damage is already done. He can't even swallow the gun because that would leave russia in chaos.

I kinda feel sorry for him, I think he wanted the best for russia and slavic world, a twisted romantic.

Yeah, definitely. Ruskie soldiers really behave, I watched cam stream of russian forces coming into ua, they even stopped armored column to let civvie cars pass the road, they let civilians run to tanks and dont just shoot them, there is no massive shelling of cities.
Compared to what we are used from burgers in iraq, afganistan or syria this is super tame.

Because they want Ukraine to be part of Russia again, not to annihilate them.

It was so obvious since day 1
Otherwise they would nuke the shit out of all big cities dont you think?

in the world maybe, but you need to understand ukrainians are future citizens of rf or at the very least future citizens of rf vassal state, whether they like it or not

>would leave russia in chaos.
do you think he cares? Only his pride stops him from doing that

>At best (and that's probably already true) it's a proxy war with contractors and equipment
That's a big fucking deal

What difference does it make how western media paints russians?
Optics is not everything.
Principles and morals exist even if nobody is around to see you do something.

SeePutin will always be see/painted by media as a devil
It's its citizens and future citizens whose opinion matter
The problem is that being too soft handed and drawing out the conflict means also losing support

Putin has no hatred for the citizens of Ukraine - they are brothers.

The fake leadership, CIA puppets, USMil, oligarchs and all others involved in corruption that are currently raping Ukraine is another story. They will be removed and things put back to right.

>That's a big fucking deal
Is it? Probably in almost all proxy wars supported by 2 superpowers both sides ad either officially or not boots on the ground

yes they were ordered not to kill civilians and they didn't even destroy Ukrainian military barracks with missile strikes which was fucking stupid.

That is why I don't like seeing dead Russians. They have probably been sitting ducks in a lot of cases. The whole thing is a stupid kike war killing slavic people.

bump

He cant. We hate him so much he'll spend 20 years here.

Russian army has powerful weapons for winning quick and little own soldier casualties

but Russian army has strategy has been awful

even common people whitout military strategy would know, that you dont send tanks columns to open, that ukrainians could easily destroy them by javelins

where is russias airforce, there have been very little bombing by russian airforce

btw, is this true that Gerasimov is fired?

Russian Chief of the General Staff, Valery Gerasimov, reportedly fired today. Gerasimov was very highly regarded, the most important military leader of the past generation, & the architect of today’s Russian Armed Forces. He’s served as the head of the military since 2012.

twitter.com/AVindman/status/1498007949104533508

yeah, today was slaughter for young russian soldiers

thanks to Putins strategy to be polite to ukrainians

if you go war, then you go all in

you don go war to be polite

Why didn't he close the air space,? all the euro cucks are arming the ukrannians

Why didn't he close the border crossings? Thousands of faggots are entering through the routes?

Why didn't he kill the enemy's staff?

youtube.com/watch?v=8G0peqxPLyY

Russian Su-25 Frogfoot Hit By MANPADS, Still Delivers Airstrike

Russia wants to appear weak so that the EU will enter the conflict
this will give Russia the justification to invade EU, which it will do in hours