A) He is a tactical genius and sent in unprepared rookie recruits with 1960s equipment as part of an as yet unknown...

>a) He is a tactical genius and sent in unprepared rookie recruits with 1960s equipment as part of an as yet unknown master plan

>b) He is a idiot.

Which is it?

Attached: how-to-draw-vladimir-putin_5e4ccc4e2a6dd2.60142091_96235_5_3.png (982x1293, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a) OP is a faggot
b) OP is a woman

A. He's playing 4D chess. Trust the plan; two more weeks until Kiev is Putin's.

c) I fucked your mother

we will soon see. planning to win war without a plan to win peace is how it has gone for America lately. same thing in Ukraine? well, judge for yourself.

If you really think Ukraine is wining you're completely retarded

A. They're telling kids to go into ambushes with no orders, dropping off paratroopers with no backup and losing transport crafts. It attrition through expenditure of enemy munitions. If Russian parents knew they would burn down their government. Putin will strike with the real force when ukraine is reloading and they now have hundreds of thousands of young Ukrainian men to fire at. When this is over, ukraine won't exist and the remaining fighting age men will be the weak ones of society and the Russian army will have battle hardened professional troops to train the replacement conscripts before the push into Poland and Finland begins.

>tricking your own soldiers into invading a country by convincing them they're just being deployed for training exercises
Honestly pretty smart, it's just the over all operation that's retarded.

why the fuck would you send young dudes to dye except if they have proven record of being retards, ok i get it he's probably smart

hes a senile alcoholic

Attached: ACACBA49-93B5-4B9E-934A-EAAC0FFD5BA2.png (1023x682, 953.61K)

Yes. It will very difficult to hold Ukraine. I think that this is the stupidest thing Putin has done, but who knows yet.

/thread

Also the lack of Ukrainian deaths is intentional, the more dead Russians are spread around the angrier the Russians will become while the Ukrainians will have relaxed from the false confidence gained shooting and blowing up young Russians kids that didn't even know they would be fired upon.

He will release the Kraken
WWG1WGA

C) Military budget cuts getting rid of dead weight

When your propaganda is so perfect that you start to believe it yourself.
He lives his own delusional world.

The stupidest thing was giving fins an own flag

This is actually Putin's strategy and why he's winning - youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo

He was a very smart man. However he hasn't advanced from his 1980's-90's KGB mindset and is stuck in that timeframe, where as everyone else has advanced with the times.

He can win due to sheer numbers and resources
That doesn't change the fact that he could've won with much less, had he been more skilled

Attached: 1615744837334.png (861x923, 923.93K)

>a) He is a tactical genius and sent in unprepared rookie recruits with 1960s equipment as part of an as yet unknown master plan
This is some migapede tier 4d chess cope

i doubt it is difficult to hold. in his speech he says specifically the vision for ukraine was self-determining oblasts in confederation. there's no reason he would have said this if he did not want to west to know this.

Mamma mia

The real troops are moving through Alaska as we speak.
The chechen specops were a diversion, evenki horse specops will take DC within a week.

OP is a fag and I don't care about globohomo news stories

>sent in unprepared rookie recruits with 1960s equipment
Do people really believe it ?

I honestly think that's what happened. We saw the same thing with Trump. He believed people actually liked him lmao.

Of course they will eventually beat the ukrainian army, but Putin definitely doesn't have infinite resources for the occupation.

All according to the plan, right? Damn, Putin outplayed everyone. Nobody expected Russia to job on purpose after proclaiming to the whole world that they'll make themselves great again

Putin is the master of the long game. The first wave was just to wear them down a bit and get them to use up resources. He can send a 2nd, 3rd and 4th wave whenever he chooses. By the time he takes Ukraine the public will be so tired of war that they will embrace his order.

they're actually making good progress without zerging

Attached: 1645947302390.webm (352x640, 968.17K)

PLEASE NUKE PORTLAND

He's just an insane ex spy who wants the soviet union back
He's going to be really upset when we skull fuck him to death

Hes neither the West just has incompetent, weak leaders