Ukraine is globohomo, therefore they DESERVE to be invaded!!!

>Ukraine is globohomo, therefore they DESERVE to be invaded!!!

Your country is probably globohomo too. Would you support Russia attacking it in a pointless war, sending chechen muslims to kill your friends and family?

Attached: 1597006670806.jpg (1332x850, 132.98K)

>inb4 traitors start spamming yes

yes

Attached: _118707935_untitled-1.jpg (976x549, 180.75K)

Yes.

Attached: dontcareplusyourblack.gif (498x448, 2.61M)

Traitors to what?

>globohomo
Meaningless word used by low-iq retards to justify their political opinions without actually explaining them, since they don't really know why they hold them in the first place. Should be word filtered.

Yes.

Yes, so much so that I even took the flag off, fuck you.

Attached: 1572931613860.jpg (651x807, 105.78K)

Your terms are acceptable.
I dare one of you faggot nigger countries.
Russia would run from us.

>No job, no future, no gf, no friends, no freedom, just endless gibs for gypsy niggers and endless regulation for me.
Yeah, I hope they hang.

Don't listen to the Any Forumstards. They like to play as the contrarian because its the only way they can get attention. Not too mention they are all skinny fat irl. The world stands with Ukraine.

Yes I want the Russians to come here and clear out all the faggots and trannys, I hate the Antichrist.

i feel bad for ukranian people, it must be horrible to have ur home town shelled to shit or to be forced to leave the country u lived in all ur life
but the reality is their kike government is the only party that should be taking blame for this, this war started in 2014
its like with the germans in ww2, german women obviously didnt deserve to get raped to death but thats their governments fault for starting the war, nothing to do with russia

They're anti-white leftists who LARP as right wingers on Any Forums.

Attached: 1645958193610.png (718x643, 422.59K)

Of course German women deserved to get raped to death.
Women were the biggest voting base of Hitler, more women voted for him than men.

The ukraine invasion is a hoax
Zelenskyy and putin are both jewish
It is a distraction from canada
Trudeau fucked up big time and JUST LIKE THAT nobody is talking about it anymore
America should be annexing / liberating canada but instead they're eating cheesebugers and watching jews play fake war across the ocean

Attached: terror.jpg (2000x1000, 189.68K)

yes

fight for your own freedom before pretending to fight for someone else one

When they cleaned up the mess in europe they will visit your stronghold too

PUTIN IS JEWISH
ZELENSKYY IS JEWISH
IT'S A JEWISH PSYOP
YOU SHOULD BE ILLEGALLY CROSSING THE CANADIAN BORDER TO KILL TRUDEAU
CANADIAN MILITARY = 2000 SOLDIERS
IF JUST 1000 AMERICANS CAME TO CANADA ILLEGALLY WE COULD STAND TOGETHER AGAINST TYRANNY
AMERICANS PLEASE STOP WATCHING THE BULLSHIT HOAX INVASION ACROSS THE OCEAN
SAVE US FROM TYRANNY
GIVE US FREEDOM
LIBERATE CANADA

Attached: 1610081254660.png (1024x1368, 2.18M)

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Attached: 1645988249961.jpg (623x572, 45.1K)

Anyone calling Ukraine "globohomo" has never stepped foot in Eastern Europe

lol, you think that's why he invaded Ukraine? To get rid of the gosh dern trannies and libtards? Silly Australian.

so it is true, only friendless incel losers support putin....

>Trudeau fucked
>honest to god WAR is a distraction from the tantrums mutts are throwing in north america

all leafs and mutts should fucking HANG

>Would you support Russia attacking it in a pointless war, sending chechen muslims to kill your friends and family?
Unironically yes

Yes. Please invade burgerland next Putin.

Noun to describe the force that is and that is motivated by globalist networks promoting and advocating for ideological homogeneity / dysgenic faggotry.

Not meaningless you fucking shill / bot / drone.

>no you have to support your corrupt governments
>what about your friends
Everyone shares the responsibility of what we let our countries become, if we have to pay for our fathers sin, then so be it.

I would rather die than support ZOG

Attached: 1631947465755.gif (498x255, 3.57M)

>being an edgy teen in your 20s/30s
embarassing really

If people like you didn't swallow the propaganda so uncritically a peaceful outcome would have been negotiated years ago.
You're still shilling the same all or nothing bullshit that caused the war. Do you really want all or nothing? Total war? Why push for it so hard if you don't want it?

>Your just being edgy
You're the one who's prepared to lick your masters boots because the alternative would make your life harder. You are a pathetic spineless coward.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (500x329, 43.85K)

...says the friendless incel loser with no family who hasn't achieved anything in his life yet?
wow, that's something :-D

t. licks putin's boots

unironically yes... jesus fuck you faggots.

*ahem* yes.

Couldn't be worse than what we got.

I am friend to anyone who would invade america. I hate my country more than any foriegn one except maybe sweden or something.

Attached: yes.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Yes