Russia is about to get wiped from the face of Earth thanks to Putin

As soon as Putin launches one nuke, the United States of America will launch enough nukes to exterminate all 170 million Ruskis and make Russia uninhabitable for the next million years.
All you Trumpfags will continue to seethe in a world dominated by liberal America until the day you breathe your last worthless breath

Attached: Death-to-you-traitors.jpg (275x183, 7.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In case of a draft, there's a method of dodging that doesn't fuck you over.
A lot of retards think they can get out of military service by claiming they hate niggers, Jews, faggots, or are disloyal to the US government. All this is going to do is get you sent to prison and to lose all of your gun rights. Or you'll just be used as cannon fodder.

However, there's a very high IQ way to get out of service. Ted Nugent did it, and it worked:
>A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up... I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop... those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell... they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud.

Yes, it's really that simple.
You just have to PISS AND SHIT YOUR PANTS!
>Poop + pee = no draft for me!

You won't be imprisoned for treason, nor will you lose your gun rights!

They'll just give you a medical exemption:

>Medical Conditions That Can Keep You from Joining the Military
military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
>f. Anorectal
>(2) Anal or rectal polyp, prolapse, stricture or INCONTINENCE...
>Urinary System
>c. Enuresis or INCONTINENCE OF URINE beyond age 12

That's all you need to do to avoid the draft, Champ. Just poop and pee your pants! Nobody likes a poopy-pants

Just remember this aphorism:
It's so easy, you can begin practicing now
Don't be a pussy incel ZOG-shill

Mutually assured destruction. Why are you gay?

lmao, if Putin launches nukes, he's going to hit us too preemptively. the whole world will be glass, except for the rats that scurried off to NZ and Hawaii. I hope those islands catch a few as well, it would be just desserts.

I tried this when I was drafted for Kindergarten. I did NOT get an exemption! WTF?

You think Biden and his military advisors haven't been focusing on how to disable Russian nuclear launch as well as readying all anti-nuke defenses in the last several days or even weeks?
The damage to mainland United States will be minimal, meanwhile not one Russian remain will be found in the nuclear wasteland that will formerly be known as Russia

lol american nukes are all relics from the 50's, US can't win a war with russia, our own war games show that.

Ok but we can't let Drumpf have the nuclear codes.

stop watching capeshit, faggot.

>the same idiots who botched the afghanistan withdrawl
kek

Attached: (you)_kengan.png (708x217, 160.15K)

only works for zog military

POOP + PEE = NO DRAFT FOR ME!

And just deserts

>You think Biden and his military advisors haven't been focusing on how to disable Russian nuclear launch

Maybe they tried. But surely didn't find a solution to that.

Its called MAD you dumb nigger.

And nobody will win.

You are fucking dumb for cheering this.

Go walk into the ocean and never come out.

Usa navy submarine data was totally hacked. All intel was stolen years ago. Usa can only count on land silos but they are so old they'd be barely functional. In Russia part they can count on s400 as the best defense. It's super effective against icbms. And sarmat2 is the state of of art tech. Burguer are doomed.

Delusional. They could stop like 20% of Russia's arsenal on a good day. That's all.

Niggers who believe in nukes are just plain retarded. Stop being retarded, niggers.

Attached: img_1_1645987009249.jpg (1080x1055, 71.68K)

Then we all die. With radioactive clouds and humanity will be fucked...all for what ? Little Ukraine.. haha...

Biden isnt even at the White House
He is relaxing in Delaware

>He still has the codes
He aint launching them while sitting on his front porch
We aint doing shit
Besides China has Russias back

China doesn't give a single solitary fuck and if Russia falls. China plays for China, just look at their entire history for evidence of this.

Even a small nuclear war will be devastating for the entire planet. God will give us this war and cleanse the Earth.

they'll do a draft once they false flag us with another 9/11

POOP + PEE = NO DRAFT FOR ME

nothing about this post makes sense
what does this have to do with trump?

Most Americans are obese or have drug problems or gender confusion

How the heck are you going to defend the nation lol

Y'all better pray daddy Putin doesn't come after you

Americans and Europeans call themselves tolerant and at the same time impose sanctions against Russia, this is Russophobia

Only US can use nuclear weapon to attack someone... Ask Japanese for more informations.

Hey numb nuts

It's called mutually assured destruction

Google it you low IQ burger tranny

Nobody's scared or respects America lol, ask Afghanistan about that

i will slaughter you, you vile creature

Attached: vermin.png (1576x1125, 1.82M)

>Your country
My country (Holland) died decades ago. I won't spill or give a drop of blood for it.

>All you Trumpfags will continue to seethe
Why? We fucking hate putin
We're going to skull fuck him to death

Or you could just go work for a railroad

>Daddy Putin

So is your wife free tonight? Maybe I'll let you watch from your cage.

>source: ass

Yeah but what about us bongs? We're fucked on this island

I hate you so much. You know that we will get nuked too, right?

This guy gets it

America is at war with their own people they will not care if some euro country gets glassed

it's called mutually assured destruction for a reason, retard. we all die.

Daddy Putin?
lol...geez now we got FEMALE Russian bots on Any Forums

Biden is a retard who gave away NATO intel to Xi about Ukraine prior to the invasion, when he’s not dementia raging over press questions he’s thinking about his rice pudding and naps.

>You think Biden and his military advisors haven't been focusing on how to disable Russian nuclear launch as well as readying all anti-nuke defenses in the last several days or even weeks?
The United States isn’t omnipotent or invincible, very much the opposite actually. This country literally almost collapsed because of a made up virus and a dead nigger. All it would take is *one* well placed nuke on a population center to send this country into an accelerated tailspin. We have zero experience being substantially attacked on our own soil, much less facing an enemy that punches even close to our own weight.

Don't worry, you're probably too weak and fat to be picked. The draft is for men.

Get back to your nuggies and Nintendo switch while your ancestors look on in shame.

Yeah well fuck you. Shouldn't have started a war.

GOD Bless Israel, God bless America and God bless gay parades.

That's actually Russian propoganda
They don't have the firepower to destroy any nation, save for something small like North Korea or Austria

America and the other western nations are the definition of shame

Yep 2 more weeks and Putin will be executed in moscow