Circle the Wagons Project

Welcome to the Circle the Wagons Project Frens!
Where we combined Any Forums/diy//out//an/ & Any Forums into one thread
that is on topic & relates to our current political & cultural reality

by working toward the goal of forming wholesome communities irl
living off the land & with nature, made up of based & repilled pollacks
against globohomo, degeneracy & demographic decline

With a focus on saving the doomers, freeing the wage slaves
and saying FUCK OFF to the rent seekers

"Together we are stronger" is the motto we believe
By bringing like minded people together we can change
our lives; for ourselves, each other and our people
and from that change; we can change our political and cultural reality.

By homeschooling our children as a community we can teach them the truth
instead of the lies and indoctrination taught in public schools

By helping each other build our own homes, inexpensively using our own labor
and alternative methods like sandbags and rammed earth
we can avoid massive loans from the banks and their usury and debt slavery

By living on our own land we can spend more time among nature
and eat healthier by growing our own food and improve our quality of life
and also live in a safe environment for our families and avoid the riots and dangers of city life

These and so many more alternatives to the globohomo agenda are available for us
when we choose to live together as we used to, as a tribe.

So come on in and join our project and help to manifest this into reality.
There is a better way to live but it is up to us to live it
and in doing so we gain more power while globohomo loses it's power over us.

*Beautiful Women edition*

Attached: the-young-harvester-hans-dahl.jpg (528x799, 75.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_qUdwfxBVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=feWGyKjgf5c
youtube.com/watch?v=H2rG4Dg6xyI
youtube.com/watch?v=vE1iLKhPvvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

quality read

Attached: Farmerbro post.jpg (1700x2864, 2.64M)

bump

Come home, White man.

Imagine a life without usury, excessive taxation, wageslavery, or niggers. We can make that happen.

Attached: headcovering.png (777x1175, 913.78K)

The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins
>Edible Wild Plants: A Folding Pocket Guide by James Kavanagh
>The Backyard Homestead by Carleen Madigan
>The Natural Remedies Encyclopedia by Vance Ferrell
>The Garden Primer by Barbara Damrosch
>Teaming with Microbes: The Organic Gardener's Guide to the Soil Food Web by Jeff Lowenfels
>Worms Eat my Garbage by Mary Appelhof
>What's Wrong With My Plant? (And How Do I Fix It?) by David Deardorff
>The Vegetable Gardener's Bible, 2nd Edition by Edward Smith
>Seed to Seed: Seed Saving and Growing Techniques for Vegetable Gardeners by Suzanne Ashworth
>Four-Season Harvest: Organic Vegetables from Your Home Garden All Year Long by Eliot Coleman
>Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew
>Good Bug Bad Bug by Jessica Walliser
>Good Weed Bad Weed by Nancy Gift

Attached: 1645062754973.jpg (1055x874, 473.64K)

Life with out screens is wonderful

Attached: familySunset.jpg (1024x683, 266.72K)

A few questions:
-are peanuts worth planting?
-how do i avoid wild animals entering my shed? Especially rats.
-maybe i want to use electronic devices like cellphone or videogames but don't want to be tracked. Is a giant Faraday box good to protect me from satellite tracking?

Attached: 1645210060640.jpg (1033x850, 72.98K)

Imagine a life without used-up cumrags larping as "tradwives".
Reject this world, white man.

Attached: 1632455875310.jpg (610x441, 145.4K)

Picture growing up in the community described here.

After learning multiple ranch trades over the course of your childhood doing chores in the community for a few hours each week, and being homeschooled in a coop with tradgirls, you turn 16 and move out into a dormitory complex to pursue a free associate's degree and diploma. During that time you mingle with the other singles in the common room ("marriage reactor"), and figure out what you want to do with life. You decide to get into plumbing. The community, impressed with your work ethic, pays for your trade school and apprenticeship, and you go to work starting at $60K per year. Since there is constant construction, the community preferentially hires you, boosting your income. You meet a lovely virgin tradwife on the cusp of 18, and you eventually marry. After spending a few months furiously fucking her brains out in your efficiency apartment, you're moved into small single family housing. Your cost of living is minimal and you have no debt, so almost everything you make is placed into savings, with charitable donations flowing to the foundation to offset your taxes.

Now you're 35. You have 7 kids, 4 full housing shares, earned through donations and in-kind labor, and a half million in the bank.

The jew fears the White community builder.

Faraday box is good just to have spare electronics in at all times encase of EMP

get outdoor Cats or a Rat Terrier

333 rats destroyed ratting with terriers
youtube.com/watch?v=5_qUdwfxBVQ

idk about peanuts,
they are such a dense calorie food source so I would recommend based on that and I think can be stored for a long time (peanut butter)

Attached: aryan beauty 18.jpg (712x950, 130.02K)

He's right. Self sufficiency at anything less than the community scale is poverty. That does not however mean that we have to live on a hippie commune.

Attached: 1631634835544.jpg (1278x960, 248.26K)

This sounds amazing user. Not sure if id be able to get my wife to go along with it.

Earth is Flat.

>peanuts
No, unless you're doing megascale monoculture. It'll always be cheaper to just buy them, and they're garbage in terms of nutrition anyway.

>animals/rats
Leave the doors open or have doggy-doors and let a cat or two live in there. Problem solved.

>schizo but justified electronics stuff
If it's a phone, make sure it can be rooted and is compatible with a secure OS, and use that. You lose out on some functionality, but it's nice to not be a commodity. Ironically, jewgle pixel phones are the best supported models for nearly all dejewgled hardened operating systems.

>vidja
This is something that kids should be kept away from. Let them play, get dirty, and scrap. If you don't want degenerate kids, why plug them into the globohomo from day one? Kill the screens outside of educational purposes until they're mature enough to moderate themselves.

I now understand why there's so many anti-hunting organizations supposedly to protect wild life.
They don't want us to hunt our own food.
They make an excuse by calling it animal cruelty.
A good hunter can shoot a deer in the neck and it will die almost instantly.
They want to poison you with hormone injected, decade old frozen beef from Walmart so you can die sooner of cancer.

Attached: pepegtav.jpg (467x656, 32.56K)

Creating a New World - Free from economic slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=feWGyKjgf5c

Attached: Family.jpg (1024x675, 810.7K)

Nice, dogs are based

Attached: jewRats.jpg (600x425, 73.01K)

What's there to go along with?
>honey, let's move to X
>no niggers
>no rent
>no utilities
>no food cost
>minor chores each week for a few hours
>no fed or state government can take our home from us
>just don't act like a retard, and it's prefered you dress like a woman, stop tattooing yourself, and not wear shrapnel in your face

Consider that what I'm describing is generally an idealized "suburb" without the sprawl, commercial/industrial hellscapes, and niggers. Small scale neighborhoods with necessary facilities and a focus on greenspaces and community interaction. The only people that wouldn't see an immeditate improvement in their quality of life are the ultra-rich or those fully committed to being degenerates.

What's the best place in the US to homestead? I'm thinking Washington State?

youtube.com/watch?v=H2rG4Dg6xyI

Attached: noTV.jpg (509x339, 83.14K)

Ja.

Attached: Hitler and Blondi.jpg (571x800, 141.63K)

Pure giving.

Please do as I request (((Only))) if you can do so with a joy of the little child feeding hungry duck.
Please please please do not do as I request, if there is any of the following mixed in even in the tiniest degree: any fear of punishment if you don't do, any doing it for reword that I like you better if you do, out of any shame or guilt or duty or obligation. Life is too short for us to do anything for each other, if any think like that are mixed up in to the giving.

That is the only rule you need.

Attached: Family.jpg (564x847, 164.75K)

Oh god, no. NONONO. You don't shoot deer in the neck, ever. You shoot them from the side through their lungs (or heart if you're lucky), and they almost immediately asphyxiate. You shoot them in the neck and don't either hit the spinal cord or a major vessel and they'll lead you on a multi-mile chase, assuming you ever catch them.

Like this: youtube.com/watch?v=vE1iLKhPvvY

Washington has fallen. If you're White and haven't cut your dick off, the state is your enemy. Oregon is the same way. Idaho is pretty good if you have water rights. Montana and Wyoming are incredible. Missouri is also great, because of the lack of building codes and permits in most areas, YMMV.