Reminder that almost all anti-Russia posts are shills...

Reminder that almost all anti-Russia posts are shills. Everyone knows that especially Any Forums's views are generally more in alignment with those of Tucker Carlson, Ryan Dawson, Alex Jones, Andrew Anglin and "America First" than with CNN. Just a while ago, the organic user would understand Putin's desire for some cushion around the heart of Russia when faced with an onslaught of globalism, progressivism and besieging U.S. bases and nuclear weapons as part of NATO's nuclear sharing policy. The organic user would understand how lunatic NATO countries are for their continuous meddling and provocation of WWIII over an unimportant Slavic country, which sounds all too familiar.

1) Political operations are pouring millions of "dark money" dollars into propaganda through social media, commonly employed by globalist information ministries, specialized military units and political operatives to shape the flow of information. Notorious "Russian trolls" are nothing compared to the cyberwafare budget of the entire Western Hemisphere. Check Table 3 for a glimpse:
governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf

2) Shills always plagued the internet, be it perfidious propaganda or a stream of slide threads with topics ranging from suggestive suicidal ideation to framing Any Forums as incels with anti-women threads. However, notice how these threads came to a halt the second Russia's invasion became imminent:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
Anti-Russia shills are anti-white:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
Pro-Russia sentiment gets deleted:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133

From ad hoc breakdowns we know that Any Forums has 100-200 slide threads at any given time when there isn't even a "happening" (typical flags: Slavic, Nordic, Netherlands, Canada, Australia). Let times like this open your eyes to the infiltration.

Attached: ukraine president jewish.jpg (1357x905, 319.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
romanovempire.org/media/25-the-russian-shelom-helmet-xiii-century-d07afb
algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/
tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now
t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In case of a draft, there's a method of dodging that doesn't fuck you over.
A lot of retards think they can get out of military service by claiming they hate niggers, Jews, faggots, or are disloyal to the US government. All this is going to do is get you sent to prison and to lose all of your gun rights. Or you'll just be used as cannon fodder.

However, there's a very high IQ way to get out of service. Ted Nugent did it, and it worked:
>A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up... I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop... those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell... they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud.

Yes, it's really that simple.
You just have to PISS AND SHIT YOUR PANTS!
>Poop + pee = no draft for me!

You won't be imprisoned for treason, nor will you lose your gun rights!

They'll just give you a medical exemption:

>Medical Conditions That Can Keep You from Joining the Military
military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
>f. Anorectal
>(2) Anal or rectal polyp, prolapse, stricture or INCONTINENCE...
>Urinary System
>c. Enuresis or INCONTINENCE OF URINE beyond age 12

That's all you need to do to avoid the draft, Champ. Just poop and pee your pants! Nobody likes a poopy-pants

Just remember this aphorism:
It's so easy, you can begin practicing now
Don't be a pussy incel Jew-lover

Attached: jewtin.jpg (736x829, 67.28K)

show flag

Ha. You think anyone is going to be drafted again ever? What a fucking midwit.

Putin is jewish too

His mom's surname was Shlemova which is a slav derivation of Solomon or Schlomo

Attached: 1645935468621.jpg (1006x1226, 253.7K)

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-27_06-16-17.png (578x349, 184.71K)

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-27_05-31-32.png (644x379, 59.8K)

Physiognomy says it all. He isn't Jewish. You are a retard.

>Physiognomy says it all. He isn't Jewish. You are a retard.
kek

Attached: fe2b06cf0e6a177b8a3aea7d5eae6f4b.jpg (650x488, 39.97K)

if incontinence prevents joining how are there so many fags

BOTH SIDES ARE FUCKING RETARDED.
WITH JEWS YOU LOOSE.

JEWTIN IS BACKED BY JEWISH BILLIONAIRE OLIGARCHS.
ZELENSKY IS A JEW AND IS BACKED BY JEWISH BILLIONAIRE OLIGARCHS.
THEY ARE BOTH BACKED BY ISRAEL.
THEY BOTH USE NATIONALISTS AND HATE THEM AT THE SAME TIME.

THEY DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT US. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES.

STOP PICKING SIDES IN A DIVIDE AND CONQUER JEWISH PSY-OP.

Attached: IMG_3724.jpg (1122x1403, 265.67K)

Didn't read, lol. I don't want us to get involved but I'll still cheer on Europeans defending their homeland against communist scum.

Cucker carlson is a contrarian retard

>brainlet cannot conceptualize that half of european continent was under russian boot for over half of century and that somehow wasnt nice
>blames bad rep on "shills"
lmao

>I will repost what I replied to this pasta in another thread:

This really is a shit pasta. Any Forums, and /new/ before it, had no unified beliefs. Only after every other site started banning those against the SJW bullshit did it become inundated with American-style right-wing retards.

You can hate the way the West is heading/is currently whilst also hating vodkaniggers killing people in a fairly Western country.

You slavkikes are getting desperate now that you're losing control of the narrative.

Attached: 1645816976518.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

Either that or it's from this russian word:
romanovempire.org/media/25-the-russian-shelom-helmet-xiii-century-d07afb

You can literally feel the kike filth emanating from the schizo jewey posts of theirs. Absolute subhuman filth, all of them. Imagine being born with that filthy rat face and LARPing as "God's chosen" hahahahahahahaha, faggots.

Saved!

Attached: 1642390942497.gif (349x262, 496.93K)

> dear diary
> today OP was a faggot

Attached: shelomova.png (756x848, 250.17K)

non aggressive? lol good one

Paying shills is only worthwhile in countries where labor is dirt cheap. It's not cost effective in the west, considering the microscopic effects one shill has on the discourse. Much better to use that money on weapons and supplies. Russia is learning that lesson now.

I'm not fighting or dying for my country.. I'll do anything for my family but my country left me behind years ago

Z is for Zelenski.

THE HUNT FOR Z , has begun !

HAVE ANY OF YOU NOTICED
>THERE IS NO PRESS EMBEDDED WITH TROOPS BROADCASTING LIVE FROM THE "FRONT LINES"
>THEY ARE ALL IN "SAFE" LOCATIONS DRESSED WITH VESTS AND HELMETS FILMING WITH STABLE INTERNET AND POWER CONNECTIONS

15 years ago, we had correspondents with just a heavy camera, a mic, and a couple of dogshit bullet-resistant vests as the sole protection while running around in hellish battlefields filming troops engaging one another in fucking BRUTAL urban warfare in iraq, iran, pakistan and afghanistan. From all sides. What have we gotten from the last few days of COLD-WAR VOLUME 2?

Attached: sleep.jpg (569x856, 96.15K)

azov batallion, aka gayZOG fagtallion, is literally owned by a jewish oligrach who lives in israel:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/

>Among those going into battle from the Ukrainian side are some 500 trained fighters in the self-declared Azov battalion, backed by Jewish energy magnate and Dnipropetrovsk region governor, Igor Kolomoisky, according to Israel’s Ma’ariv daily.

tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now

>Kolomoisky had lavishly funded the right-wing Right Sector battalion and at one point flirted with the ultra-nationalist Svoboda party, and was even rumored to be involved with the neo-Nazi Azov battalion—making an Israeli citizen perhaps the primary purveyor of the ultra right wing in Ukraine. He sparked a national debate about the ‘feudalization’ rather than federalization of the country with his aligning of volunteer military battalions, widely considered to be out of control. Many of these have since been or are in the process of being folded under the authority of the interior ministry. This week the critics who long warned that Kolomoisky’s private army and allied militias would be invoked in a classic warlord power play in the middle of Kiev were proven correct.

>Paying shills is only worthwhile in countries where labor is dirt cheap. It's not cost effective in the west, considering the microscopic effects one shill has on the discourse. Much better to use that money on weapons and supplies.
The absolute state of muttmericans with mutilated cocks...
No fucking way someone unironically said that in our day and age.
NO
FUCKING
WAY

Attached: let me out.png (405x344, 12.84K)

Jidf is very active now.
I am against war but any rational person can see that the west has antagonised them to an extreme.
I wish that when Putin asked to become a member of the EU we would’ve accepted it. I dream of a unified Europe, from Britain to Ireland to Kamtsjatka, from the North Pole to Constantinople.
Who is so vehemently against Europeans uniting??

OP is a shill. Putin is jewish, and an enemy of white people. Yes, Ukraine is poozer as well, but anyone trying to get white nationalists to support putin is a shill.

Attached: Putin_Kippah.jpg (141x200, 7.29K)

my girlcock is perfectly intact, unlike your currency

Everyone with an opinion I don't like is a sheep!
That's why I only base my opinions off of being a contrarian free thinker!

Posing with the yarmulke does not make you Jewish, every politician does this.
Putin actually celebrates Easter retard.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 3.44.04 PM.png (1028x822, 812.75K)

This is true, but this time maybe the shills are right. Everything the Russians ever touched turned to garbage, even when they wanted to do good. Russians should be mining asteroids and advancing mankind, instead they do the biddings of oligarchs. And isn't this war exactly what globohome wanted? NATO has a purpose now and Ukrainians will really embrace the west this time.

Vlad wants to de-nazify that region to make it safe for his Jewish masters.

The only shill here is you, OP.

Reminder, Ukrainians are absolutely based
>Ukrainian Soldiers on duty lubricate their ammo cartridges with pork lard, vowing to fire it at the "Muslim Chechen military personnel" belonging to the Russian Armed Forces/Pro-Russia Forces against Ukraine.

>Pork meat and Pork lard are seen as Haraam (forbidden) to consume by those who are Muslims and Jews

>Location of the footage was undisclosed, but it's probably that was on the Northeastern front of Kyiv/Kiev where the Kadyrovites and Special Chechen Battalions of Russian National Guard were spotted on last days.

Because Russia doesn't play that gay shit, and hohols barely have an army.

GLOBOHOMO should really stop the shilling

We're at DEFCON 3

PUTIN, with a single finger, can launch 300 nukes from submarines that will utter destroy the "u s a" and turn muh '"américa'" into well deserved ashes

you have been warned global judeo-homo

While they distract us with muh WW3 they are preparing Digital ID based on COVID-19 precedence.
Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>blockchain ledger with censored medical information

Join us on our mission.

t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0

Attached: photo_2022-01-23_17-59-34 (2).jpg (869x1280, 201.35K)