How is the sentiment towards Russians in your country?

People are going full witch hunt mode here on ethnic Russians. Social media posts talking about investigating small businesses owned by Russians as possible fronts. Some people in Florida are trying to get that hotel closed down where the pregnant Russian girls go to give birth to US citizens.

It's a little scary, man. I try to redpill people about the situation but it's not looking good.

Attached: gwrtqw.jpg (275x183, 4.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AVindman/status/1498007949104533508
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

media successfully brainwashed all normalfags against them obviously

Dead rus = good rus

Don't pay enough attention to the media to answer that question but for me, it's Polina Petrova's fat ass

Attached: sample_15206f2f5f8521a95854d93bdcb2ba19.jpg (850x1179, 181.1K)

Remember reading few days ago some Lithuanian got beat up by other Lithuanians because they thought he was Russian

only good ukie is a dead ukie

Attached: 1645820091007.jpg (632x695, 65.81K)

Only MSM that happened to be in my LOS for a moment said some shit about boycotting Vodka. Not bullshitting. Nearly choked on my saliva with a case of the keks

We're usually heavily russophilic but this war looks really bad in terms of propaganda. Even the top Russian shills here are constrained to admit Putin is the agressor but that we should shut the fuck up to avoid his wrath. It's really pathetic

I’m starting to wonder if normies have souls. Are they an AI or what?

Had a feeling this would happen. They’ve been pushing the anti Russia shit for a long time now. Americans are the most gullible idiots ever.

Extremely anti-Russian, I think.

I've seen some eyebrows being raised on tv over some of the missinfo coming from Ukraine.

many ruskis in Kikeland:

some Russians have gone doomer mode, most Russians don't care, they don't have any affinity to Russia

Ukranians are very emotional uwu, and suddenly they care about Ukraine so much and they parade with this please love me bullshit- now everyone has like 500 cousins in Ukraine he has to protect.

the majority of us Israelis are dumb low IQ Mizrahi mongrels myself included. we are so retarded we don't even know the difference between Russia and Ukraine. some retard literally thought it was a war between Korea and Russia because he can't even read Ucrania properly. I swear, we Mizrahi are just beyond repair...

generally, most people don't really care, all they care about is gas prices and covid restrictions getting lifted.

>Any Forums
>giving a fuck about racism
lmao, why are you deluding yourselves?

Is there a divide between Ashkenazi and Mizrahi over there?

Leaders like putin? Very bad.
Common russian people? Neutral.

I have a Russian friend in Czech Republic and he is afraid to go out because he could possibly be beaten lol.

>claim to fight "globohomo"
>rally almost every country you share continent with against you
not doing so well

Always has been that way. Also, they are NPC, not real people. And don’t you think our side is not playing its role in establishing of ze NWO. I only hope they ain’t releasing the pathogens. Also, Putin has parkinsonism that means brain damage.

Most want peace but many also tends to the Russia side. here some translation of high updoot youtube comments from latest Ukraine news.
>There is a reason to invade. America or Europe would do the same
>We finally know the truth. NATO fears Russia. NATO leaves Ukraine to fight alone.
>If this were Israel invasion, they would tell the world that Israel has the right to defend itself because Ukraine is a threat to Israel.

absolutely, some will tell you there isn't because there was no basis to the systemic divide, but look... we never had a Mizrahi Prime Minister for a reason.

Russia's government is the new devil and anyone supporting it gets fucked, the people are mostly fine- a few incidents here and there

Putin ruined the relationship with the whole eastern Europe for generations, created 40 million population with blood vendetta against Russians, ensured Finland, Sweden and whoever is on the fence will join NATO, increased USA military budget by probably x3 amount, and put Russians on the path to north Korea grass-eating level of poverty in the next couple of years.
It.s sad that him and all the military personnel won't see their Nuremberg, because we have nukes.

Same as always. Fuck the ryssä.

Based.

>extreme apathy

Who cares

Russians are not like japs during ww2, no ones gonna be able to tell who’s Russian just by looks anyway

Ive got dumb niggers here in KS eye fucking me.

I look Russian but am in fact 51% Scottish, 33% Dutch, 13% Welsh, 3% Irish.

This dumb Karen literally turned to assault me while I was out walking my two daughters at a local park.

I think she reconsidered as I am 6'0 and 240lbs big into weight lifting for power.

If one of these dumb liberal niggers lays a hand on me im going to crush their trachea.

>because we have nukes.
No. That’s because what he did. Has always been towing the tail of the ouroboros.

Most of the country was pro-Russian, but now even many pro-Russian politicians condemned the invasion and the common people are either shitting on Putin or not saying anything. Putin caused more Eastern Europeans to be anti-Russian with his retardation.

We receive the hatred for the Russian in our mother's milk. The rest of you are just learning

Attached: acd9e.jpg (1080x895, 52.5K)

>I look Russian
Do they even know what is Russian appearance?

Okay the last one is based though. There needs to be more of an understanding that being russian doesn't make people the russian government or oligarchs. Same shit happened after 9/11.

If Russia wouldn't do stupid shit like this all the time Germany would have ditched the US for Russia

People are going full Jew, supporting the Commie Nation that murdered millions of Christians, and enslaved HALF of Europe for 50 years.
Isn't that odd?

Attached: Putin Kosher certification .jpg (1080x646, 192.14K)

Most of the boomers in my town have a respect for Russia. They say stuff like “if Russia wanted to they could glass Ukraine” or “Russia has way more soldiers to throw at Ukraine than they can handle.” I’m definitely not getting an anti- Russian vibe in my town, if anything there’s just a sentiment of respect for either what Russia is capable of or what they used to be capable of, idk

Ive lived in california where we have large Russian community and used to hang out with lot of russians.

They even think i look russian so not surprised. Get asked it lot actually.

After them actually doing shit in Europe in 30 years,those who used to be neutral are becoming Rusophillic now kek

Attached: 9efd105d85c5cb34363eea8d68010239.jpg (1454x1920, 530.93K)

>no ones gonna be able to tell who’s Russian just by looks anyway
At least here in eastern finnish supermarkets they are extremely easy to spot.

old people hate russia, mainly old white people. young people dont' care.

We're fine with regual Russians and their rubbles, we just hate their politicians and military.

Nah, we love 'em

Attached: IMG-20220224-WA0001.jpg (960x400, 66.2K)

Yes. If you see a white person not returning a shopping cart, it's 100% sure to be a Russian

Gerasimov fired?

is this true?

Russian Chief of the General Staff, Valery Gerasimov, reportedly fired today.

twitter.com/AVindman/status/1498007949104533508