Who truly benefits from this war and why?

Who truly benefits from this war and why?

Attached: images (2).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pnY6L4isu3Qo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the Jews because gold

aliens

bp jews

just like my daddy always said
achoo boner

jews, its basically two factions of elite jews going at eachother but theyre still all jews

Israel

These are the right questions.

Attached: monitoring_thread.jpg (680x510, 119.82K)

the jews, every war.

(((who))) do you think user?

Jews.. How new are you meme flag

China
Russia's economic isolation and pariah status will push them to basically become 100% dependent on China and the Chinese will be able to buy Russian products at bargain bin prices when no one else will

This is the perfect moment for governments to join in closer cooperation and share resources and information. This is how the WEF gains more control.

me

Guess.

Attached: rothschild.png (709x232, 39.72K)

Everyone responsible for the failed covid narrative. Namely Trump.

My dick if I get some refugee ass.

me. I win.
don't ask how, it doesn't matter.
all that matters is, you lose and i win

You see it's about the jews. Because Jews. Trust me, I know these things. I may live in my mom's basement but I know what the elite are planning and thinking and frankly it's a Jews game bro.

Me.
I just want to sit back and watch the fireworks and the slavs are delivering.

>Bankers to profit from the economic repercussions and the military needs.
>Countries that are selling resources already provided by either Russia or the West to eachother and that are waiting to make new deals.
>Governments that have shady things on going in Ukraine and do not want to be exposed
>Globalists that want to topple Putin for slowing down/going against some of their interests
>Corrupted companies and agencies that were major players during the last 2/3 years in the Covid mess and are getting exposed
>Corrupted NGOs and other criminal organizations that can profit from the lack of eyes on them to continue flooding the West with
>Cults and non Europeans of all kinds that can continue their degenerate propaganda and exploit people in the West to take over by laying low.
etc.

Literally nobody will benefit from this war, this is why Pootin is a fucking retard, all his death and destruction wont achieve anything but make people hate Russia more and ruin his economy, absolutely nothing at all will be gained

Oil prices and exporters
Its not the jews or whatever
Its whomever can use the situation to his advantage, it does not have to be one group of people, it does not need to be the most powerful
It does not need to be designed in the shadows, it can always be stolen and morph into something else later

The Russians benefit from not having a US puppet government on the border

Add Putin too...if there is a peace talk in the next month and Vladimir gets a nice deal to save face
Add any cunt politician and media with covid fuckups

Do you honestly think at this point Russia can just install a puppet and leave? Ukraine is gone from Russia after this they can either stay and keep fighting unruly populace for years, or leave their puppet who is overthrown shortly after and then Ukraine joins NATO, there is no scenario that this ends well for Russia

But don't they all obey to the same masters in the end? So that's as legit as Pepsi and Coca-Cola pretending to fight for the show even though both companies are owned by the same shareholder.

Long answer: Yes
Short answer: y

You know who.

I decide to believe this theory.

Attached: xi schwab.jpg (1170x1229, 335.98K)

everyone begging for more censorship

The war is fake

Attached: Sami.png (1920x1080, 588.09K)

Yes and Putin to topple Ukrainian's president working for the West and get back the territories and resources they lost in the 90s or whatever

if the puppet is overthrown they go back in

Who do you think? Hello?

I know who loses
>ukraine whites
>russian whites
>anti-neocons
>anti-oligarchs

Q benefits. China and Russia are fighting with Trump. Ukraine is a globalist stronghold.

If you don't understand, think of Ukraine like Abydos from Stargate SG-1, the Ukrainian's (Abdoyians) are forced to mine resources and build weapons and stuff by the evil Goa'uld (basically space globalists). Now imagine Russia is SG-1's ally the Tok'ra, and they want to stop the people mining there and shit.

USA. They were worried of Russia ties with western europe, so they used Ukrkaine to force Russia into escalation and cause uproar in western europe. It worked perfectly thanks to the kike government of Kiev ad the globalists who control every european country. The big losers are the russian and european population. The winners are the globalist cabal.

putin is attempting to further his geopolitical strategic goals, the plan also involves taking other nearby european countries.

expect for more wars after this, if they ever finish in Ukraine.

Attached: 1645822938560.jpg (900x872, 129.89K)

Attached: fishing pol 2.png (500x351, 45.97K)

The Russian federation. Ukraine has lots of natural resources and it would also strike a massive cultural blow against the West.

The WEF because it distracted the world from the failure of Covid and people finding out that the WEF is pulling global strings like a fucking Bond villain.

Putin is WEF so there you go.

Yeah now they get an insurgency to deal with on their border with people that look like them and can speak their language.

That’s smart.

jews
bitchute.com/video/pnY6L4isu3Qo/