Pro war retards think killing whites defeats the jews

>pro war retards think killing whites defeats the jews

Attached: 1645956615183.png (600x600, 391.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In case of a draft, there's a method of dodging that doesn't fuck you over.
A lot of retards think they can get out of military service by claiming they hate niggers, Jews, faggots, or are disloyal to the US government. All this is going to do is get you sent to prison and to lose all of your gun rights. Or you'll just be used as cannon fodder.

However, there's a very high IQ way to get out of service. Ted Nugent did it, and it worked:
>A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up... I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop... those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell... they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud.

Yes, it's really that simple.
You just have to PISS AND SHIT YOUR PANTS!
>Poop + pee = no draft for me!

You won't be imprisoned for treason, nor will you lose your gun rights!

They'll just give you a medical exemption:

>Medical Conditions That Can Keep You from Joining the Military
military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
>f. Anorectal
>(2) Anal or rectal polyp, prolapse, stricture or INCONTINENCE...
>Urinary System
>c. Enuresis or INCONTINENCE OF URINE beyond age 12

That's all you need to do to avoid the draft, Champ. Just poop and pee your pants! Nobody likes a poopy-pants

Just remember this aphorism:
It's so easy, you can begin practicing now
Don't be a pussy incel

snufkin rules

>shit nobody thinks
Nice pepe tho glowie, don't mind if I copy your NFT do you?

It's NATO and globohomo America and Jews who are pro war. Russia just wants a swift invasion and Ukraine to give up. It's Jews like you who keep supporting Ukraine with weapons and other equipment to drag it out and get more and more people killed for

LITERALLY NO FUCKING PURPOSE.

>putin apologists think supporting military agression makes them based and redpilled
YES RUSSIA KILL WHITE CHILDREN WITH MISSILES TO DESTROY GLOBOHOMO!

Zilinsky, a Jew. His Pm, a Jew, mayor of Kiev. A fucking Jew. Half the government is Jews. So yes I support Russia liberating the Ukrainians.

Attached: 1645990206048.jpg (934x524, 50.63K)

>>shit nobody thinks
You support the death of the ukrainian people because their government is full of jews, no? As if those jews will ever be harmed

Attached: 1645918971625.jpg (977x550, 66.5K)

it's so tiring

Attached: jewtin russia.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)

PROJECTION
COPE

Attached: putin menorah.png (429x402, 238.28K)

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (1422x242, 41.7K)

All the fags on twitter thinking they are anti war are actually supporting war.

Telling the government to help Ukraine by sending them weapons.

Sometimes the only way to kill the parasite is to kill the parasite's host.

>Russia just wants a swift invasion
Yeah sure, I am sure they dont want to lose any more chechens, inshallah
Lol, russia was formed by jews, nurtured by jews and is now ruled by the richest non banker jews on the planet. How stupid are you?

Attached: 1645958327703m.jpg (819x1024, 195.34K)

nu/pol/ is full of social media consoomer retards
everyone with a brain knows this is the jew god Jahveh demanding another gentile blood sacrifice

Attached: 1645559097995m.jpg (1024x576, 62.82K)

>Jahveh demanding another gentile blood sacrifice
Agree

I feel you bro. This is disenheartening (americans don't apply as white, I don't care if they are kosher canon fodder).

War casualties aren't significant enough to make that argument. If Putin weakens and de-estabilizes the globalist neoliberal order, that's a net benefit, even if a few thousand Russians and Ukrainians die. A few thousand to scales of hundreds of millions is jackshit.
Even better if nukes do go off and he forcibly resets this whole ordeal - honestly, the chances of winning against the sheer size and scale of the global economic system are grim, so a tie would be better than nothing.

Poutine is just doing what's expected from him by a global order : be an agent of war so lots of europeans die.

Google passover frogs

I rather doubt it, Russia has been marginalized from global trade for a long time. I know the invasion in Ukraine will not lead to any war in the same scale as World War II, for example - but if it theoretically did, that'd be against the kikes' best interests.

War is a great equalizer, it forces you to stop thinking about nothing but compound interest and profits projected onto a computer screen and hedge your wealth into more urgent matters, lest the enemy just seize it all at the end of the day, or the people of your nation rise up and eat you before they starve.
It is no mistake that the last half a dozen decades had no true war to speak of, only isolate conflicts in remote places over control of the flow of petroil. Total war is anathema to their overplayed hand of of sitting back and raking up profits and interest through a completely controlled financial system.

>da Jew
fuck off, retard. fuck off, you fucking piece of shit

jew mad

Attached: squirt.jpg (300x300, 19.24K)

You will never be human, you will always be a vile kike.

Zelensky is literally Jewish.

Attached: 162131599885.jpg (811x558, 202.67K)

We can't name the jew now? Does it offend putins jewish mom?

Attached: 1645831363195.jpg (679x900, 112.84K)

And most americans are branded jewish cattle.

Ukraine like you is also not white

Attached: FLCklQeX0AAhElU.jpg (840x839, 92.18K)

Attached: 1578077462694.png (689x795, 89.26K)

No more brother wars

This is an anglo board figure out your own solutions eurotrash gypsies

Any Forums went from "no more brother wars" to "putin's war to denazify ukraine is somehow a good thing because uhhhh 5D chess" real quick

Attached: 1622746091490.png (1262x1300, 587.08K)

>Be russian
>grow up in poor drab shithole surrounded by alcoholics and junkies
>only ambition is to not end up like the people surrounding you
>come of age and get drafted into the army for government you don't even support
>surrounded by aggresive rural hicks and churkas trying to one up you
>oligarchs declare war on ukraine for no fucking reason
>get forced to risk your life against some people you have nothing against
>grovel through shit in fear of your life every day
>get bombed out of sheer random chance. last thoughts are about your family and how you're glad that they won't have to witness this
>enemy combatants take photo of your (still warm) body, mock you, and then upload it to the internet
>be mocked by millions of people all around the globe while as laugh at the picture of your mangled corpse, now stuck on the web for the rest of time.
>mfw
Nobody is recognizing how fucked present times really are

Attached: 1640152924304.gif (320x240, 2.88M)