Moroccan BVLL pretends to be Italian and rapes over 230 women

>Fouad K. arranged to meet his victims at their homes or in car parking lots, where he would offer a drink which police say contained — unbeknownst to its imbibers — “a powerful sedative and an ecstasy, a very dangerous combination that can be fatal”.

>After ingesting the ‘liquid ecstasy’ laced concoction, which the Moroccan typically mixed with fruit juice or limoncello, the women lost consciousness.

>“He knew that the [drug] was effective for two to three hours. If the woman woke up earlier, he did not hesitate to knock her out. But that was rarely the case. He was usually long gone [by the time victims had woken up], but not without stealing cash, bank cards, smartphones, etc.,” said La Dernière Heure.

>The Moroccan posed as "an Italian" in dating sites, then drugged and raped his victims after some of them initially agreed to meet him for consensual sex.

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_fef842ea-8089-11e8-af03-7edc8dc9d023.png (1500x1000, 822.56K)

Are Italians white?

The memeflag count ITT is already too damn high.

Tell me you're an incel without telling me

How is it rape if they agreed to meet him to have "consensual sex"? I feel like maybe they got more than they wanted initially, and that this was probably the peak of their sexual lives; that is, getting sexually dominated by an alpha male, after years upon years of having to cope with being surrounded by a sea of scrawny white chinlets.

There was a white passing iranian in Sweden that pretended to be a white american and fucked over 200 swedish whores and men, and gave all of them HIV.

>raped his victims
>agreed to meet him for consensual sex
What ? Not guilty.

>Drugging someone is consenting

Fucked around and found out

>accepting drinks from random strangers
Honestly deserve it if you're that stupid

>meeting up for a drink in a parking garage
I conquer lol

concur* too much shitposting about war

“Here is this glass of cocktail i drove over here with don’t worry i made sure not to spill”

>A moroccan faggot that looks like that gets 230 dates and I'm an incel
I should really go outside from time to time

>meet online stranger
>its an arab
>drink whatever he hands you
They deserved death, and it would still be consensual

>lets do vagina sex in my Mitsubishi eclipse here's some toilet wine

Attached: ndasjdkasjdsa.jpg (680x566, 81.18K)

Nice source faggot

I take it all italians are some sort of morrocans pretending to be italians.

He's dumb af. He would've gotten more dates had he not lie about being Italian.
Moroccan, Nigerians, Algerians, Sudanese... Those are very desirable men across Europe nowadays

>Moroccan, Nigerians, Algerians, Sudanese... Those are very desirable men across Europe nowadays
Nice delusion lmao

>Tell me you don't go outside without telling me that you don't go outside

200 Italian men will have to marry those slags. Kek.

No

>man up and take care of my offspring!

Stop shitposting and get out there for Soros.

Come to think of it, imagine being one of the 200 men raped by the Chink in Manchester. How can they show their faces in public?