Meanwhile in Africa

Keep killing yourselves whypipo. The BLACK CENTURY is coming!

Attached: africanfamilyy.jpg (700x465, 63.5K)

Then all the niggers starved, because nobody actually likes or cares about them without white people to enforce niggerism upon themselves - not even niggers.

While whypipo kill each other. One African mother is giving birth to her 8th child!
Meanwhile, whypipo are killing themselves both in war and with natural means (by not fucking) lmaooo

The blacks will have the largest civil war in Human history when they reach 2 billion niggers...

>be a nigger
>die from 1 of 20 cureable diseases before the age of 12

More refugees for Europe!

>be bill Gates
>vaccinate all of Africa and buy American farm land to feed your new class of slaves

based Mama Uganda securing the survival of our species post pandemic/nuclear holocasut

Attached: Mama Uganda 44 kids 37 fathers.jpg (1200x800, 1.01M)

Imagine if whites team up and colonise the beautiful continent of africa

>b-but is le niggurs
We can deport all them in USA

And when that time comes I hope they remember your deeds in Africa.

your pic is what itll look like
just an endless horde of retarded black people unable to provide for themselves, no gibs, no technology, no healthcare, no roads, nothing, just aids and shit

Very much doubtful, but I’m sure you’ll try saying russia and ukraine was black in a few hundred years, despite all evidence to the contrary.

still, at least no racists whites will be around

say that to muh face, nigga not online see wha happen

Attached: awanda in niger.jpg (2362x1575, 1.79M)

Those children aren’t a threat to me. SAGE.

>no roads
>no drinking water
>no electricity
>but at least we got shitty guns
>one of the niggas is holding a fucking bow

In a world of technology, random sub-70 IQ African negroids might as well be ants. Roaches outnumber humans 100,000 : 1, yet I'm not afraid of roaches taking over.

Western nations (the only ones who care about niggers) are a fractured clown show that is on the decline. I doubt America will survive another decade the way things are going. As the west becomes less and less relevant on a geopolitical scale, the mortality rate of the African nigger will increase drastically. Civil wars fueled by Chinese meddling will sweep over the continent and the end result will be a billion dead niggers fertilizing previously non-arable soil that will be used at the pleasure of the Chinese.

i live on an island and niggers cant sail

Name a time or place that became better once niggers showed up. Pro tip, you can’t.

AMERICA!

When Flibby T Jibbly caps Lil Rapey it will go down.

Helmet, midgets you're with me, everyone else... good luck

Underrated

lmao

bix

Attached: anti-balaka Cornwallanda.jpg (2500x1667, 948.88K)

Wakanda