God

>claims to be benevolent
>creates hell

Attached: god.jpg (474x632, 53.66K)

When has He ever claimed to be benevolent?

the entire book
he larps as the good guys but intentionally manipulates and confuses his creations then wrecks everything
>if you don't worship me you will go to hell
nice guy, no really, nice fucking guy

He created hazbin hotel incase you want to repent in hell

>knows everything
>supposedly didnt know Lucifer would leave with 1/3rd of the angels
Lucifer was a trap for suckers imo.

>they are bowing towards the fucking sun
>the fucking sun mate can you freaking fucking believe it?
>i will send them plague, death and destruction for believing in a material idol that actually has a real material impact on their lives.

How do you do good if there's no choice ?

>the entire book
Entire book of what? Give me a passage from this supposed book. Do you even fucking know what you're talking about?

> society
> claims to be benevolent
> punishes crime

what choice does a baby has when he gets cancer?

>white man claims to be smart
>creates globohomo

Everything natural is of God; everything artificial could technically be considered of Satan.

What's a book? A tome of parchment inscribed upon by mortal hands. God gave you logic, I suggest you use it nigger. Those who seek the truth may just yet find it.

Had to keep the gypsies somewhere

don't strawman god.
it makes you look like a retard

you need to be 18 to post on this website

>>if you don't worship me you will go to hell
>Hell is just the absence of God
>Is bad only because it is a complete separation from the infinite Good
>Completely voluntary
Boo hoo memeflag

Funny thing. God never made Hell.

It was added much later as fanfiction expansion. A org8nal Hell wasnt a underworld reals of flame and tortue. It was simply absence of God Light. Existence without hope and joy and loving benevolence of God for eternity was ultimate tortue. And most of all is was self inflicted. People who indulged in sin lost sight of the God light.

god created both satan and humanity and is omnipotent and omniscient so he knew before making them that some would end up in hell, why did he do it then? because he is evil and enjoys watching people suffer and die (just look at our world)

why not just delete people who misbehaved or did not worship him? he created people with what he deems as bad characteristics and punish them after.. is there something more stupid? Why not just delete people instead of torturing them in an eternal fire?

In literally no Abrahamic scripture does God ever claim to be benevolent. Anyways, sage.

He is described in the bible as being the opposite of evil numerous times, I suggest reading it at least once before you base your entire worldview on it

Attached: 1623936158893.png (800x800, 560.24K)

The idea of Hell comes from Zorastrianism and Neopythagoreanism. Zoroastrianism introduced the concept of an evil god (Satan) to Hasmonean-era Judaism. Before that, "Satan" was just a generic angel who was supposed to test people's claimed faith. We see this in Job, where "the Satan" (the accuser) has friendly chats with God. This is incompatible with the idea of him having rebelled. Neopythagoreans observed volcanic cracks through which escaping gasses produced hissing sounds that sounded somewhat like screams and concluded that the underworld was a place of torment, whereas Iron Age religions, older Judaism and also Greek polytheism among them used to claim that the underworld was simply a shadow-realm.
Our idea of Satan, i.e. a fallen angel which snuck into the garden of Eden to corrupt humanity and who'd eventually rule the Earth in the end times, is a harmonization of various completely different figures.
The snake in the Garden of Eden is literally supposed to be a snake, like the talking animals we read about in Aesop's fables. Him having his legs taken away is an etiological ("why is the world this way") story about snake skeletons having vestigial legs. Even the snake were Satan, it'd make no sense that our present snakes had no legs as punishment, unless you think that Satan is the biological progenitor to regular snakes.
"Lucifer" is a transliteration of "Hilel" ("shining one") and is named clearly in the text to refer to the King of Babylon, and possibly Venus if you think that there was an older astrological reference in there. The book of Isaiah is not about any Satan-figure.
The dragon in Revelation refers back to an older cosmology that's quite similar to Norse cosmology, wherein the world is made out of Ymir's bones. In the old Judaic-polytheistic cosmology, the gods were beset by the primordial dragon (also snakes are not dragons). The chief god El-Elyon was not able to defeat him, so the lightning-god Yahweh killed him.

yes it was adapted from pagan beliefs, which is why hell is real.

Look bro I don't recognize whatever shithole "Catalonia" is as a real place on this planet so I'm going to put very little effort into replying to (You) since you were obviously too stupid to understand my original post.

Here goes: if you still don't understand, unironically do meth and play the sims 4. It taught me a lot about God and our simulation-like world and how one might develop a relationship and understanding with their creator.

Attached: 1636783124971.jpg (480x480, 51.59K)

No. The jews stole hell, satan and other things frim Greeks and Zoroastrians.
If you read up on it you will find that Yahweh was one of a pantheon of hebrew/ mid rast gods.

Psalm 145:9
"The LORD is good to all, And His mercies are over all His works."

1 Chronicles 16:34
"O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His loving kindness is everlasting."

The fact I've yet to find a decent theodicy that actually makes ssense is why I'm mostly atheist

You beat me to it and explained it quite well, user.

Hell doesn't exist. Earth is hell and i'm not saying this in a edgy way. It's just what it is.

>NOOOO YOU CANT PUNISH ME FOR DOING BAD THINGS AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: c69.jpg (640x590, 107.71K)

You're trying to know the unknowable. You're applying retarded human logic to the Alpha and the Omega. If you won't feel God in your bones, I feel a little sorry for you, but I take solace in the fact that your eternal punishment will be just. Questioning the religion of your fathers is like pointing out inconsistencies in movies. Don't do that. You either enjoy the film or you don't.

Attached: 1620240810612.jpg (670x900, 70.36K)

God doesn't send men to Hell, men go to Hell by themselves.

>can create humans out of nothing
>decides to fuck a jewess to make himself spawn on earth

Attached: 1644670409315.png (587x702, 135.44K)