ISRAEL ANNOUNCED SUPPORT FOR UKRAINE

>Israel's Prime Minister denounced Putin's "reckless aggression" and "anti-liberal and anti-global order mentality."

Attached: israel ukraine.png (946x853, 292.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133
m.youtube.com/watch?v=41M-yiGMqK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that almost all anti-Russia posts are shills. Everyone knows that especially Any Forums's views are generally more in alignment with those of Tucker Carlson, Ryan Dawson, Alex Jones, Andrew Anglin and "America First" than with CNN. Just a while ago, the organic user would understand Putin's desire for some cushion around the heart of Russia when faced with an onslaught of globalism, progressivism and besieging U.S. bases and nuclear weapons as part of NATO's nuclear sharing policy. The organic user would understand how lunatic NATO countries are for their continuous meddling and provocation of WWIII over an unimportant Slavic country, which sounds all too familiar.

1) Political operations are pouring millions of "dark money" dollars into propaganda through social media, commonly employed by globalist information ministries, specialized military units and political operatives to shape the flow of information. Notorious "Russian trolls" are nothing compared to the cyberwafare budget of the entire Western Hemisphere. Check Table 3 for a glimpse:
governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf

2) Shills always plagued the internet, be it perfidious propaganda or a stream of slide threads with topics ranging from suggestive suicidal ideation to framing Any Forums as incels with anti-women threads. However, notice how these threads came to a halt the second Russia's invasion became imminent:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
Anti-Russia shills are anti-white:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
Pro-Russia sentiment gets deleted:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133

From ad hoc breakdowns we know that Any Forums has 100-200 slide threads at any given time when there isn't even a "happening" (typical flags: Slavic, Nordic, Netherlands, Canada, Australia). Let times like this open your eyes to the infiltration.

Attached: ukraine president jewish.jpg (1357x905, 319.58K)

Based German

>thwarts their evil plans to destabilize and destroy Syria, absorb them into GREATER ISRAEL, and steal their gas and oil (along with their children's organs)
>rolls back the globohomo ZOG they installed in Ukraine with the intention of creating an ISRAEL 2.0 and ensuring the rest of Eastern Europe gets BLACKED
dare I say, DANGEROUSLY BASED PUTIN

Attached: 1573446349177.png (618x718, 715.49K)

any doubts on which side to pick?

just wait for israel 3 with the season pass.

Attached: file.png (1357x628, 47.31K)

Based. Never seen so much shilling on this board.

> "anti-liberal and anti-global order mentality."
Source: some Putin cocksucker mental disorder

Of course. I welcome our liberal Ukraine-shill faggots to pol.

Attached: 1645979511710.jpg (1194x1745, 826.02K)

hello newfren! you are here forever!

>anti liberal
They say that as if it’s a bad thing.

>not a satanist btw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=41M-yiGMqK4

>Christian fundamentalism
Yes Goy. You must embrace globohomo satanic pedophilia values. Not fundamental, conservative Christian values

Not newfren, but getting really tired of some shit around here.
Klaus Schwab himself already stated Putin was a member of the Young Global Leaders and people are still falling for this "based Putin" nonsense.

Schwab also called Putin a traitor to liberal values.

I hope putin gives the green light to Iran and Syria so they can glass Israel

yea sorry ukraine anons. Gotta go full russia now

>Anti global order
Oooo shiggy diggy

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

israel is liberal while it ethnically cleanses indigenous palestinians.

i'm disappointed that white nationalists have not been more supportive of palestine. it's our best weapon against jewish power.

I mean Israel is literally the jew. Also next time write "jew" instead of joooo, we know you can't write the word JEW online shill

This is red jew vs blue jew, nothing more. Anyone saying different is a dumbass or shill.

I say free palestine every time i have a shot, does that count?

t. disinfo kike

>Christian fundamentalism
And there ya have it. I was wondering how long it would take the kikes to make it known that they are very worried that le coof backfired and caused more people to find Jesus.

>blankets
>pills
Lmao. Good goys! We'll charge any survivors in a few months, np. Shalom

>globohomo backed ukraine vs vlad 'the jewish oligarch kid' putin
Fuck off shill

>i'm disappointed that white nationalists have not been more supportive of palestine. it's our best weapon against jewish power.
Because Jews are based and muzzies can get fucked. Any Forums has always been a pro Israel board

Digits never lie.
Burgers = retard confirmed.

>Being this fucking retarded
Any and all division among kikes is for show.

>Putin
>Young leader
Brazilians are dumb.

t. kike

t. tourist

>anti-liberal and anti-global order mentality

Attached: 1628343495996.png (1412x2140, 1.62M)

Been here way longer than you, nonce.

who do you think is sending millions of muzzies into the first world, retard?

>being "pro-russia" as a "Nationalist/Fascist"
This is how you know these people don't know shit.
>inb4:Ukraine is globohomo!!
No it's not, because the cucked west is supporting a country that is being invaded won't make the country "woke".

Putin bailed them.
Its end of days lads

Ukraine has the largest gay pride parade in Europe.

JEW SUPPORTING JEW

WTF? are you guys blind?

Ukraine is the real enemy confirmed!

Ahem...I just want to check these digits, point out how based this is, and to say fuck kikes!

I'm sure you think that, you shills have been doing your job for years here, faggot. I'll give you a hint incase you haven't figured it out yet, any real user here knows that this is two kikes fighting each other, with a bunch of whites in the middle, Klaus. And if you have half a brain and aren't a foreskin sucking abomination, you know you don't side with either of them.