Non-Russians who are cheering on Putin should be executed for treason

I know you think trolling on the internet is edgy and funny because your brain hasn't fully developed yet. What you need is a crash course on being held accountable for your actions.
I hope you get drafted into WW3 just to see you cry and shamelessly play the innocent victim and desperately try to get out of the draft like the faggot pussy that you are.
I hope you die.

Attached: i-want-you-dead.jpg (259x194, 7.69K)

Oi vey! think of the 6000 gazillion!

>exercise human right to freedom of speech
>gets shot
such is life in muttmerica

Wow it really sounds like your side is winning when your put it like that.

k but if you draft me is it cool if i defect to the russian side? thanks

Attached: 1223341external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x484, 24.21K)

(((you))) will die in the explosion

all the fat fags that post here would have an excuse anyway. Nobody here is getting drafted. 4j00k

>talking about "I" without attributing the pronoun to a person
>being that gay

Shill harder faggot

Attached: F1A10C0F-8035-43C4-9CCA-6B49BDFDEE43.jpg (1024x753, 92.01K)

seethe harder zogbot nigger faggot

Attached: BLACKED_House.jpg (1024x1044, 483.79K)

Putin is in the right. Not edgy, just true

>american
>free speech only if you agree with me
yeah, no. get fucked.

Hail Russia!

Attached: 1617417082194.jpg (640x640, 41.61K)

I was just going to frag, now it's time for mutiny.

I just hate hohols more than russians.

You are a faggot. Ngl.
I cheer for nobody. Dont even care about them. The only thing i care is counter propaganda, you fucks believe.
90% off all those videos or picture are either fake or old. And you guys all willingly share this stuff w/o any proper reasearch or a simple reverse search on google. You guys are bigger morons than any shitposter and troll on the internet. For me guys you are the same as a zionist jew

This shill thread AGAIN? Mutt, it was shitty the 1st time, now it's boring And shitty. Go back to worshipping niggers - you are better at that.

Lol last time I checked we aren't at war with Russia and freedom of speech is a thing. Typical libs, talk big but fold into technocratic tyrants when to take power.

Bring back the Inquisition

spoken like a true commie

We’re not at war faggot I’ll support whoever I want. I’ll pick russia over the Jewish American puppet state of Ukraine

Boomer take, didn't read. Ukraine is more accepting of Buttsex so I hate them more.

THIS THREAD WAS POSTED EVERY FEW HOURS
>STOP RESPONDING
>STOP RESPONDING>STOP RESPONDING>STOP RESPONDING>STOP RESPONDING>STOP RESPONDING>STOP RESPONDING>STOP RESPONDING>STOP RESPONDING>STOP RESPONDING>STOP RESPONDING
to fucking slide threads

KIEV

Attached: dfasf.png (906x656, 615.87K)

What makes you think you can force people into the army? They will desert as soon as they get the chance, and they'll have a rifle with them if you try to get them back, this is old knowledge, you need to make people want to go to war

Gonna be weird seeing 20 year old women get drafted. But they can fly drones as well as anyone I expect.

> freedom of speech
> defending an enemy regime in times of war
It's okay, one day you will learn.

>Non-Russians who are cheering on Putin should be executed for treason
Come fucking get me you kike slut.
I'd rather die in fire than live a day longer in your zogged nato.
You stole everything from us, destroyed our homes and threw our future to the abyss.
Eat corn shit and die of heart attack you race mixed mutt.

Attached: Fuck you again if you didn't get the message.png (1160x692, 457.67K)

The only traitors are kikes and glowniggers who have subverted this american democracy to fight imperialist wars that have no benefit for the american people. Your days are numbered.