Is there not a hobby that hasn't been completely pozzed...

Is there not a hobby that hasn't been completely pozzed? I feel like there's some global conspiracy to subvert all forms of escapism with neoliberal queer political activism.

Attached: 1645934901388.jpg (1024x819, 67.83K)

Martial arts

Yes

Lockpicking

Actually building stuff, carpentry etc.

This is my shower and I never died

anime and manga

Sim racing is pretty based

Hunting maybe?
Look for something that doesn't have "official" "rankings" and "tournaments" and "governing bodies" like children's card games and vidya now do.

Attached: armstrong_riflescope.jpg (640x480, 29.93K)

Suicide

>Is there not a hobby that hasn't been completely pozzed?
discussing politics on Any Forums and praising kek

I enjoy camping, but it does get pretty pricey.

numismatic coin collection

If that's the case, then it's a really stupid plan on the part of those responsible. If you take away all outlets from dissatisfied people, soon their only option will be to actually do something.

It's been pozzed a long time and kek has abandoned us

>kek has abandoned us
kek is always here, we just need to listen

Attached: 1639874644580.jpg (750x598, 154.16K)

Yes because they want you prepped for whats coming. All form of escapism will be poisoned because you didn't willingly lead a productive life

Throwing rocks at trains is still a fun and productive hobby

Try and ruin that one for us liberals

The only thing I've found lately is camping and ambient music production. Luckily inserting political samples and or commenting about politics in liner notes is retarded when you have no lyrics.

But even talking about music production honestly from a conservative standpoint is forbidden. I just got banned on a modular electronic forum until March for calling Portland a shithole and warning other musicians from joining pretty much any of their clubs. They literally had a club that was closed to white males on certain days of the week. Banned for "off topic" discussion. It gets better, it was posted in the literal off topic section.

It is actually straight pathetic that literally one of the most subversive things you can do right now is make music that isn't blessed by an ordain formula (e.g. Djent music or "progressive" metal or simply not be political, not have a female singer or member etc).

One of the best parts about music is that when you are loud enough, and your groove is compelling enough, no argument can be made against it that isn't simply against the person making it. Same as stand up comedy. You simply make music which is undeniable and then force your audience to submit to its greatness through volume and trance. And when they start probing you with political questions just ask them immediately and straight up if they think that only certain people should be able to enjoy your music then act really confused and go talk to someone who isn't a faggot.

Also exploring abandon shit.

Attached: 2F66FB3400000578-0-image-a-66_1450225693986.jpg (962x641, 220.4K)

>I feel like there's some global conspiracy to subvert all forms of escapism with neoliberal queer political activism.
it's a product of the central banking system. Central banks won't lend money to businesses that don't toe the line.

>pozzed
>global conspiracy
>subvert
>escapism
>neoliberal
>queer political activism.
Jesus christ. Can you find any other buzzwords to jam into your pointless post?

>Jesus
>christ.
>Can
>you
>find
>any
>other
>buzzwords
>to
>jam
>into
>your
>pointless
>post?

carpentry

>exploring abandon shit
I might try this in the summer. Thanks for the tip, user.