Friends also invited

friends also invited
will the baltics suffer ukraine's fate? can they expect actual aid from nato? are there enough weapons in the baltic nations to allow for an organised resistance once the russians inevitably overrun the conventional military? what will baltic anons do in the event of a shtf timeline?

Attached: delete.png (600x652, 106.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBA0xDHZjko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Estonia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Lithuania sending aid? pic related

Attached: IMG_1565.jpg (1600x1200, 347.66K)

Attached: Estonian_War_of_Independence,_map.jpg (1024x875, 114.77K)

NATO is an actual military alliance.
If Russia attacks a NATO member, it's either nuclear war or full-scale invasions from both sides

I need to read up more on how you guys managed to fend off the soviets, it's pretty impressive
is Estonian a difficult language to learn?

That's a huge talk from what NATO itself had designated as a battle ground aka death field.

There are literally lithuanians in a "balts will fight for their country" thread discussing how not to get conscripted because they will "need to suck dick" in t he military.

All the actual balts got sent to syberia in the 1940s. A dying culture.twvwz

Attached: yep.jpg (480x360, 38.08K)

Too bad the Petrograd offensive did not pan out.
Finland should have sent troops to support it in order to defeat the soviets.

Attached: whitest.estonian.in.europe.jpg (927x1000, 197.1K)

NATO falls apart the second an indiscriminate nuclear strike falls on a populated city

Idiot.
The reason Lithuania exists despite being a few million people is precisely because of fighting back. We are rabid swamp niggers.

skystakiaušis jibanas, net moterys ukrainoj daugiau drąsos turi
>t. atitarnaves
i'm merely speaking from my own experience as a native, they treat foreigners differently so your short lived interactions may indeed have differed

good job creating a new thread
but yep, I suppose it's harder than most

youtube.com/watch?v=HBA0xDHZjko
watch this vid for QRD if you have time, quality content for estonia

too bad most of you are sitting in England

No because they're in NATO already. Ukraine was never in NATO and NATO was never in any real hurry to add Ukraine. Moldova might get annexed if they don't join the protection racket next kek

>what will baltic anons do in the event of a shtf timeline?
Will pack my shit up and arrive at the battalion.
t. Est/rus

We aren't

where did you get the pic, I know the guy :D

Nigga dying to defend the interests of jews against the interests of other jews is the american way. I'd die only if victory meant something good for white people.
Even our motherfucking prezident is a kike faggot while our prime minister is a lesbian. Why the fuck would I defend this system?

Attached: images (5).jpg (300x168, 10.03K)

Cool. Where did he get that maps tho?

Bullshit map. The only place what russia "could" take would be Narva.

we will win like we always do. doesn't matter if we're overpowered or outnumbered. somehow we will find a way to win. always.

NATO is not going to do anything.

Who will fight? Zoomers are fucking worthless.

Attached: feline_thot_patrol.webm (480x480, 1.6M)

were eestis already in their homeland when poland-lithuania had the baltics? I confess I know very little about your history in particular

ylilauta

You guys are gonna pay a high price for rejecting Krushev offer to take Kaliningrad lands. It's now a forward base to support Russia

Based.
The only people I would fight for are Estonians, Latvians, Polish, and Irish.

based

i don't know about history either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Estonia
says we were here already before 8500 BC so i'll go with that. newfag rus can suk a dik :D

Taking Kaliningrad would have added a million Ruskies.
Rejecting that offer shows that we were lucky to have relatively competent leaders.

>Latvians
Reconsider your decision.

Ok, makes some sense.

out of patriotism or by rule of law?

imagine putting your life on the line so that some westerner can keep sucking his black boyfriends dick in peace

thanks senpai, why not lithuanians though, I kinda like them

It's fight for Estonia before I would fight for turkey
At least Estonia had skin in the game

I guess you should think about the ways how to change anything in LIT

idk

Attached: 141213061_4928615427213134_1361979419617166476_n.jpg (800x866, 44.86K)

>The Chudes, as mentioned by a monk Nestor in the earliest Russian chronicles, were the Ests or Esthonians.
lol
lmao

Patriotism. I’m autistic.

System made by who? These guys in my photo?

Kiev is 800 kilometers away from Vilnius and young men in Lithuania are already searching for ways to run away to the west.

As I said, a dying culture.

Attached: kek.jpg (480x300, 46.48K)

>>The Chudes, as mentioned by a monk Nestor in the earliest Russian chronicles, were the Ests or Esthonians
goddamn Chuds, every time

Attached: 1644771643171.jpg (145x348, 8.38K)

Honestly, judging from what we've seen in Ukraine, I'm less scared of Russia than ever

of course, they have nukes but if they decide to use those, we're all fucked anyway

same. i think most estonians are :D the strong autism is what got us this far, might as well keep going.

>will the baltics suffer ukraine's fate?
Doubt it, we jumped the ship quickly enough and Putin won't have a justification for it
>can they expect actual aid from nato?
Yeah, but not in time, NATO troops already there will be all we get for a day or two due to us being easily encircled
>are there enough weapons in the baltic nations to allow for an organised resistance once the russians inevitably overrun the conventional military?
idk maybe
>what will baltic anons do in the event of a shtf timeline?
Either wait in by the river or try to get a ticket to britain or something I guess

cool, I'll be there too

do the Baltics have large Russian separatist regions like Crimea and Donbas?

Yes, very large

you think you strong autism?
we strong autism in Norway, big BIG autism
our navy will destroy you chuds

a better way to put that is "do the baltics have sizeable and ostensibly "oppressed" russian minorities"

We have a navy?

>baltics
>large

It's literally russians fighting russians. Surprisingly Russia is showing a lot of restraint as to not destroy infrastructure and not to kill civilians.

I imagine it would be a little bit different if it was russians against something else.

russian regions in estonia and latvia, but not separatistic. I think mainly due to our countries being well-off more or less. we both have like 30 % russians from CCCP times

Latvia took in a bunch of american soldiers today.

in Lithuania not really, Latvia has Daugpils region which is more than 60 percent russian, and Estonia has eastern part of country, especially city of Narva where 90 percent is russian.