RT

Can you access RT in your country ?
It won't work here in France from phone, but it works from a pc.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-27-20-33-24-581_com.opera.browser.jpg (1080x2400, 161.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pMepTQhekz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope

Still have access.

Use VPN or some shit.

Yeah it's war they are blocking any Russian news to reach you.

But Any Forums is up? Seems weird no?

Attached: Nigger can't block me.png (1581x1176, 695.97K)

No. I get DDOS-GUARD that I can't pass. It seems like this is on purpose censorship that they are disguising as ddos-protection.

I made a thread about it, too, as I didn't see this one.

Try it on a pc and see if you get ddos-guard?

Yes. I'm not using the ISP's DNS but Quad9 (IP : 9.9.9.9)/

Here it is now working fine. In the middle of the afternoon it was asking captch (dos attack protection is suppose) and sometimes it failed to load.

I'm getting it using cloud flare

It works on my phone and PC. SFR and Free.

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-145553_Chrome.jpg (1080x2169, 206.48K)

Works from here

Use vpn retard!

For what i see from here, they are under Ddos attack or in prevention mode... the app doesn't work, but their youtube channel is up. Their site scans your browser traffic to the bone.

I got through it, but it took a minute on chrome. On brave i got through in a couple seconds.

I am getting this too

What did you do? I can't tell what they are looking for you to do.

Mine's working rn. I had some problems yesterday, though. Try opening it directly from google. Just write Russia Today into the google searchbar and open it from there...it worked for me

Works for me

Yes, this was the first result:
youtu.be/pMepTQhekz8

I think it is under heavy Denial of Service attack this is why it's unstable, i don't think it is related to it being directly censored by our glow-governments.

Working from beanerland

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-27-14-04-12-080_com.android.chrome.jpg (720x1600, 355.57K)

Actually i am now getting this too...lol...again it's under heavy DOS attack i think..

Is there a solution to this lol.
It seems like it's impossible. I have tried different things and nothing works. Imo it is purposefully impossible.