RT.com DDOS-GUARD

Anyone else seeing picrel this when they try to access rt.com? I wanted to go there to get a different persepective, but I get this page and can't get passed it on my browser. Yesterday it was a type of simage selection captcha, but I've never seen anything like this. It almost looks ike it is intentional censorship guised as "ddos protection" as this surely is preventing large numbers of legitimate users from accessing the site.

Attached: rt.jpg (653x413, 20.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hcaptcha.com/1/api.js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. If you do get it, how do you get passed it?I tried clicking in all the circles. Then I tried clicking all the circles and X's. Neither works.

I get that on my PC. On my phone it just says access forbidden

I got access forbidden 403 error one time on my browser, too. Then it went to this when I tried it again.

Are you able to get passed it?

Nope. Even tried a handful of severs in various countries on protonvpn. Nothing has worked so far

It looks ike that page is intentionally impossible to get passed. That way it doesn't look like it's being censored, but just protection from ddos.

I don't know enough about webdev to tell if that's true. Maybe there is a way to solve whatever they are looking for on the page. But I can't tell. It seems intentionally opaque.

I can still access the site without a captcha, and apparently it’s still available in the app store. What does this mean Ameri-bro’s?

Attached: 39100788-8A2E-4821-809C-EDE051BC70DB.jpg (828x919, 487.93K)

I get the DDoS guard about 1/3 of the time with my real IP and always with a VPN. They let me through if I do the captcha.

Change your DNS I get it using cloudflare a french user said he can access it using quad 9. Looks like it's blocked by the ISPs only

>with my real IP
sweaty...
now the cops will be at your place
biden is on the phone with the fbi to arrange to pick you up

rt was deleted for being a russian shill. you arent a russian shill are you?

I tried changing my dns and it doesn't work. Do I need to do it on the router or just my computer?

>Using this page, we will be able to determine that you are not the robot

which robot !?

Yeah, but there's no captcha. I get the image in my OP which doesn't seem to have a captcha, or it is a type I am not familiar with.

Works about 50% of the time for me.

The US is literally the same in China, the freedom of press has been a joke because all the press allowed in covertly owned by the state. RT is not so it is being banned now to prevent the public from getting actual information about the conflict.

checked. Yeah, it did for me yesterday but not at all today.
checked
Yeah, I've never seen a ddos screen like this before. It looks like it's intentionally impossible to solve. Unless anyone knows how to solve it.

Thanks, that worked for me

The heroic hacker group known at bananamoose are attacking RT(Russian Tards)
VICTORY TO DEMOCRACY

more Russian Tard invaders burning to death btw LOL
pic related

Attached: 1637345678746.jpg (1200x904, 121.28K)

nope, loads immediately

Its failing the turing test sofar.

Attached: Thou shalt not PASS.png (251x195, 8.88K)

I have no problem accessing it

Yes

Attached: 45BFC074-3FFF-4252-81DD-14240EA3AB06.jpg (1242x2215, 1.14M)

whole bunch of random dudes are ddosing rt and other media russians site
including me ;)

Putin's a nigger!

RT has been blocked in EU, don't know about USA, nothing undeserved.

Attached: 1645975768913.jpg (1024x576, 42.53K)

I got it once and it let me through.

DDoS protection can be shady as fuck at times, but this is a legitimate use case for having one. The West would love to shut RT down.

I was able to access it after changing my dns and plugging directly into the modem. I will have to change the dns on my router, too, it seems in order to use it.

Yeah, I know that. But that screen seems impossible to get past.

vpn kod trofaznih braca problem solved
also
naduvaj mi se angela

I got in the first time i went there, then blocked.
the requests to hcaptcha.com/1/api.js are getting 403'd when requested from rt.com, and even if you force it to load the captcha will throw out CORS and 403 errors.

yes, i was browsing about 15 mins ago, but not stuck on this. Funny that it happens right when Kiev is surrounded.

Attached: Screenshot (319).png (3228x518, 97.93K)

looks like they might have just blocked it in the US.
so much for freedom of the press.

Attached: Honk Day.jpg (720x475, 30.01K)

Sometimes i get it and sometimes it works fine. It's obviously under heavy denial of service attack so it's unstable...now it's working fine but a few minutes ago it wasn't.

I get the DDOS screen but it soon went away and I can access rt.com. I'm using dnscrypt-proxy with some independent encrypted DNS providers

Scratch it, I suddenly got flagged as suspicious traffic.

Works fine for me

Working fine for me. I am watching the stream on their site telling me they are banned in the EU.
What's up with that?