Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: FMXvkwuXIAg7oxV.jpg (718x567, 55.9K)

What does Any Forums think about him?

yeah

He is the personification of typical Any Forums contrarian. Down to his personal life when he stops posting. Except he has a bit more money than most here.

He is mentally and physically like a small child.

The shills don't think so.

RUSSIA FIRST..BITCH. HAH LETS GOO, WHERE ARE THE TWINKS AT?

Attached: 1645989351550.webm (800x450, 1005.55K)

Yeah

Those are called "jews"

What is the purpose of rooting for and choosing a side here? Is this sports?

Hes a fag

Attached: nick.jpg (320x180, 13.84K)

ya
mostly everyone on the ukraine side is gay and fags idk

youre the personification of all the boomers with cold war mentallity

his positions on politics have been retarded ever since trump won previous elections

>THIS IS COOL! HAHA!
He sounds like a faggot. Which he is..

Sure he is

wtf I hate Russia now

I hate Americans so goddamn much

Lol cope harder seething polshit.
Kiev falls tonight, theyre encircle d

You're a retard if you support Ukraine.

My sides are gone forever. Putin shills routinely sink to lower and lower levels every passing day. Spic Fuentes and all the other alt cuck loser srhat got blown the fuck out by BLM and Biden now suck 170cm manlet Putin dick
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>we demand to get laid!

May the gods bless you

don't even bother talking to the untermenschen, we will soon deal with them

You are the same finnish user that has been seething about Big russian cock all week.

You are such a scared little pussy. Afraid of being annexed when u know putin wont do shit. retard

oh god damn no.

>that webm
What is this shit, high schoolers on the last day of term?

>noooo don't side for white Slavic country fighting against multiculti shit hole
Ethnic nationalism is illegal in Russia.
COPE seethe dilate and Sneed

My god, the cringe.

Polish subhuman cooooope. Keep bitching about putin while your women leave u apes for better men in other countries

Ethnic nationalism is illegal in Ukraine. Hence why 80% of its government is Jewish.

Kek not surprised a Muslim country like Germany would ally with Muslim country like Russia

>Poles be like: Russia is the enemy!

Attached: poland.png (669x629, 349.68K)

remilitarization time. B)
All angloids in Germany, report to your local Antiangelsächsischslager

D U B O N K E D

The Decircler of Keev will fuck their shit up.

nigger

definitely the personification of Any Forums. not actually white and pretends he doesn't go for women because he's based (despite clearly being homosexual)

Nice to see it hit a spot enough for you to out yourselves as closeted gay chrisian incels like your mexican manlet leader.

Cooope I'm sorry how was the BLM riots for 6 months. Vote for Biden that'll show the globalist HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>the multi culti manlet Putin who worked for kgb using Muslim filth to attack Slavic lands is gonna save me race!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

the incel brigade

Holy shit, how old are they? looks like a minecraft convention. No wonder they are so retarded.

Unironically hes a gay spic

Attached: Thiccc Niccc.jpg (1273x681, 91.12K)

Multi culti shithole Germany wants to kill Slavic countries with multi culti shithole Russia for le heckin huwhite Yurop
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

What are you talking about?

Not contrarian, its called simply refusing to take jew wars seriously.

He's mentally ill.

All these alt right commentators have misread the tea leaves and don't realize Any Forums supports Ukraine/Azov and not Putin's army of misfit mongrels

Because the jews gain if you take a side, so they get angry and tell their puppets you are anti american for not choosing a side.

Im going to make sure that Eurasian men from the steppe get a taste of your women's cuisine. As soon as ukraine is annexed. Your next. mmm

catboykami is not gay.

This, jew controlled america needs to get bombed back to the fucking stone age.