A message to Americans who are falling for Pro Russian Propaganda

Here is a hypothetical to help you understand why you should support Ukraine.
Imagine Texas was being invaded by Mexico who was claiming to be "fighting racial supremacy".
Us on the left would RALLY behind Texans (Ukrainians) and support AMERICA (Europe) even though we've had our differences in the past. We wouldn't make it political and support Mexico just to be contrary. We would be throwing out our avocados and tequila in protest of Mexican invasion, we'd be volunteering our lives to fight and die protecting Texas. Now you need to stop being such babies and go fight to protect Ukraine. Join the Marines. Or the Army. We'll run support for you using Twitter and reddit.

Attached: 20220226_102914.jpg (509x600, 176.1K)

>imagine texas was being invaded by Mexico
How can I imagine something thats literally happening as we speak, and has been for decades?

Let me explain how Putin is such a fag.
In 2000, I thought Putin was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putin to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putin.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail.
When Ed Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putin saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putin just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin can say about this matters.

Attached: putin1.png (624x351, 383.29K)

Yes, I think everyone knows Putin is closet homorsexual

You leftists already do support Mexico over the United States, and they’ve been invading us for decades now. Whites are an absolute minority in Texas. Kill yourself.

>Pro Russian Propaganda

Literally non-existent. Please show me where I can find some of this "pro-Russian propaganda" that's "everywhere".

Attached: Meanwhile.png (1443x966, 234.18K)

RT and every pro Russian or anti Ukraine thread on Any Forums

Putin must be gay because he fucked you up the arse.

>Look at this hypothetical situation that still isn’t even correct
The real way to look at this is through the Cuba missile crisis. Soviet Union puts missiles in Cuba, america comes in and destabilizes it and appoints new leaders. Now Ukraine is being used by america and NATO as puppet state and they are trying to make Ukraine NATO. Same situation. If you support Cuba missile cross you must support this. There is no way you can kvetch yourself out of this.

Let me explain.
No one cares, make funny memes.

Attached: 1643404240468.png (640x626, 780.32K)

Cuba is an island. Your analogy makes zero sense

Shitty hypothetical. Better one is if the USSR were still around and Mexico decided to join it and move supersonic missiles next to our border.

>Imagine Texas was being invaded by Mexico who was claiming to be "fighting racial supremacy"
That’s literally already happening and you want to call anybody who even acknowledges it a racist Nazi chud or whatever. Fuck you and fuck Ukraine

Lol I’m from fucking detroit retard, have you ever considered nobody cares about your globohomo NATO? NATO has been increasing its borders for 30 years and america KNOWS Putin is getting pissed but they kept reaching. You can only poke a bear so much before it attacks.

Your analogy is reversed

The fact that shills like you and globohomo support Ukraine is enough to tell me Russia is the good guys here. Hang yourself

We are getting invaded faster than any country on the planet, and yet we are supposed to give a shit about Ukraine's borders? Fuck that.

The leaders of the Western world have consistently supported anything that reduces the number of white people, and increases the number of brown people.

The news articles would read:

"Mexico is not invading Texas"
"Texas has, and will always be Mexico"
"The dark, racist history of Texas"
"Texas only existed because of Slavery"
"How to support your local Pro-Mexico politician"
"Voter ID banned by Federal Statute"
"Texas is now part of Mexico again, and why that's a good thing"

>hypothetical
>imagine texas
stopped reading right there

To help an American understand, that's the whole point.

Actually shilling LOL that’s fucking hilarious

The people who threaten my freedom are bankers who are able to charge my nation interest on its own currency and manipulate prices without producing anything.
The people who threaten my freedom are globalists who deny my national borders while aiding and abetting millions of hostile invaders.
The people who threaten my freedom are 'watchdogs' that can and will have me arrested or killed for disagreeing with them.
The people who threaten my freedom are media sources who actively deceive me and force narratives detached from reality down my throat.
The people who threaten my freedom are politicians who refuse to act on behalf of their constituents' wishes.
The people who threaten my freedom are celebrities who engage in pedophilic depravities and then kill people who have the possibility of revealing their degeneracy.
The people who threaten my freedom are military contractors who failed to stabilize a country given two decades and lost it within two weeks.
The people who threaten my freedom are rioters who are given free reign to loot and destroy while any opposition is immediately vilified and quashed.
The people who threaten my freedom are advocates to let the above individuals go free because violence and conflict don't achieve anything.
And now you want me to fight against people who 'threaten my freedom'? Go fuck yourself. Violence and conflict don't achieve anything.

>Us on the left would RALLY behind Texans
No they wouldn't. The left has a vitriol far deeper for their countrymen than any international enemy.
They would cheer on the invaders and assist them in murdering their own.

Texas is roughly the size of Ukraine (a little bigger) with a slightly smaller population. Its the most comparable analogy for chuds that can't understand anything outside of their little sphere of reality

Why would Canada ban French from Quebec?!

Килл ypceлф фaггeт

go to bed hillary

I don't speak the language of Mordor

Fucking tranny shill. Look at the Cuban Missile Crisis. NATO is the aggressor. Sage.

Attached: 1645781659787.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

Biden started the war

>pro russian propaganda
>russian shills
dude get the fuck out of here with your satanic irony.
It's not RUSSIAN shills that are in full swing shitting up this board and trying to manufacture support.
Any Forums has been completely unusable this week because of you fucking NATO niggers.

Attached: war_on_4chan.jpg (754x317, 60.13K)

Cuba
>puppet state ran by ussr
>demilitarized by america

Ukraine
>puppet state ram by NATO and Usa
>demilitarized by russia

Please kvetch your way out of this one

Cuba is an island. Your analogy makes no sense, sorry

THIS

Attached: us_soldier_guarding_opium_field.png (585x402, 582.78K)

>russia
jews
>ukraine
jews
therefore I don't support either

Cuba is literally a small island

Texas was annexed by US. Free Texas or death!

You should support Ukraine though

such a faggy comparison. russia will take Ukraine and theres nothing that will be done to stop them

Is that Sameslov Hydechenko, the legendary Pedophile of Pripyat?

Last time i checked texas WAS invaded by mexicans and you did jack shit except gang up on white americans.
You dont need to school anyone on shit we know both sides hates europeans its just funny watching you zogbots squirm and fish for credibility you lost some 20 years ago.

So you would just be ok with Mexico invading Texas?

lol pic

texas is literlaly being invaded by californian liberals so most will probably cheer on invader mexicans to put the nails in texas's coffin

ქართველი :D

Why do shills create hypotheticals then try to argue in circles? Can you show me how much you get paid to shill for NATO?

Texas is literally Mexico 2.0 lol

But it's racist for Americans to do anything about it

Well judgung by mexicos demographics you sure are.
Wheres the hard border?

You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic

Not my problem.

>hypothetical
>Imagine Texas was being invaded by Mexico
Get a load of this retard

Attached: 1641097356393.jpg (1177x778, 85.55K)

My hypothetical is very easy to understand

You sound like someone on a payroll to spread liberal westoid propaganda

Imagine if Texas has seceded from the union, then Mexicans started taking over everything there and people who were formally u.s. citizens where like "help us u.s. we didn't want to secede, we had no choice" so the u.s. worked to reunite the state back into the union.

I actually don't support what Russia is doing but... nothing is ever black and white.
Just saying

Where do I pick up paycheck

Exactly. Op is retarded because libs relish the invasion.