unironically literally starting a war to openly fight globohomo

> unironically literally starting a war to openly fight globohomo
>Any Forums condemns him
wtf are we getting raided by reddit or something

Attached: vladmir putin.jpg (2500x1520, 404.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0
t.me/intelslava
youtube.com/watch?v=b4cDNyvrP40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 28FB6659-2DBB-463B-8660-6E6DE7425DB2.jpg (1284x1586, 113.33K)

Checked

It's a raid and it will change nothing.

Pol is being raided by twatter, reddit and other Any Forums boards. real Any Forumssters support BASED putin

Attached: 1645784685405.png (1003x631, 648.98K)

>to fight globohomo
you are a dumb nigger

it might amaze you but eurotards don't actually want to die in a horrific war if winning in Ukraine emboldens Putin

>wtf are we getting raided by reddit or something

Every time anything happens they and the shill show up.

>Brazilian mystery meat opens his goblin mouth
Die in a hole

Attached: 310E284B-F2A5-426A-A445-95F728A1089C.jpg (1024x768, 130.79K)

>we are saving ukraine by fighting for Soros so he can open more tranny NGO's to poison ukrainian men

>le based juptin

Attached: 64F23DF9-39D9-492D-ADD4-DEB0832BF7DC.jpg (1024x816, 172.58K)

Yes we are also mods are heavily trafficking posts, like we cant use certain pictures to OP and they'll redirect shit. We're being swarmed and censored.

Attached: 1645703617156.jpg (640x601, 157.78K)

welcome to the present lad, we're not invaded by reddit.
we are reddit

Attached: 1645794243229.jpg (1170x1119, 445.55K)

He's part of the globohomo.

>starting a war to openly fight globohomo
>Kills and destroys a white nation

Attached: 32452642532.jpg (864x400, 45.03K)

>starting a war to openly fight globohomo

Attached: 1645778997303.jpg (439x393, 108.69K)

You're retarded
He staged a war to fight ukrainian potato farmers
If he cared about fighting le globohomo he'd know where to send the nukes and he most certainly wouldn't announce it
Retarded larpers

Are you too retarded for a VPN, faggot?

>I have lost all connection with the real world and exist fully in a meme-induced state of psychosis

This conflict seperates Any Forums from NPC's and glowies. Your either on the Any Forums side or your not.

Attached: rothschild putin.png (1335x351, 226.62K)

He literally stated that was he goal.

>> unironically literally starting a war to openly fight globohomo
kek, user you are naive

Attached: 1645962090819.jpg (1024x758, 104.14K)

This is a NATO vs Russia conflict. It's a military issue.
It doesn't have anything to do with
>Right vs left
>Whites vs non-whites
>Globohomo
>LGBT
>Kikes
>Diversity
Putin doesn't have anything of the above in mind. Dub uninformed illiterate brazilian,

He hates nationalism and freedom, if he didn't, I wouldn't be supporting kikes in ukraine

implying nato wouldn't step in and obliterate putin.
as much as I wish putin would wipe you eurocucks out, it's not going to happen unfortunately.

everyone bows to tutleman

>nato vs. russia
you mean 1984-orwellian fakewar with real death whites to enslave humankind even more?

Yes and I never seen anything like this.
Why do they care so much? What are they trying to hide? Keep your eyes ope.

>russia declares war to begin "denazifictation" of ukraine - putin
>Any Forums believes he is fighting against globohomo
nah anyone shilling for russia in this conflict is a complete idiot. any true nationalist would side with ukraine which is currently defending their country from a foreign invasion

Putin, Biden and Zelensky are on a plane.
Suddenly, the plane is losing altitude and they are about to crash. On board there are only two parachutes.
Immediately, Putin snatches a parachute and jumps out to save himself.
Biden takes the remaining parachute and gives it to Zelensky: "Save yourself, my friend. I am much older than you. Plus, in this difficult time your country needs you more than my country needs me. You deserve to live more than me."
Zelensky feels convinced, so grudgingly accepts to take the parachute, gives one last hug to Biden and jumps out of the plane.
Then the plane regains altitude and Biden safely lands in Washington, because it turns out what was downing the plane in the first place was the weight of Zelensky's massive balls.

>muh nationalism and freedom
spoken like a true burger-loving fat covered American

raided? definitely not, what makes you think that?

Attached: organic posts.png (1000x872, 318.17K)

Multipolar world is based.

this place has been raided since 2015, why would you even be falling for shills at this point?

Hes gay. Let me explain how Putin is such a fag.
In 2000, I thought Putin was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putin to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putin.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail.
When Ed Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putin saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putin just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin can say about this matters.

Attached: putin.jpg (567x563, 58.8K)

He suffered devastating instant loss to Jews and Slavs. Why would I support this chudcel?

I am an australian expat, let me tell you going outside as a pureblood is fucking sweet

checked

Attached: 1645737667895.jpg (1920x1080, 258.59K)

Keep telling that to yourself scandiTroon

Attached: 1645983848711.png (585x240, 26K)

Ukraine is not the globalhomo.

we get raided like that for every happening, since we are know for getting information out of thin air that ends up being somewhat true

we're getting raided and spammed by who knows how many diff orgs. the actual Any Forums posters generally dont hate pooty poot

Attached: dizzyKitten.jpg (1080x941, 181.21K)

Ethiopia is stronger than you all

Attached: 1644848832680s.jpg (250x187, 8.18K)

> unironically literally starting a war to openly fight globohomo

Attached: echo_marks.png (1280x1023, 68.45K)

This. Look at all the anti-russian propaganda. Kikes are afraid, they are panicking. They are calling in absolutely everything they have.

Yes

fuck off russian shill.

>This is a NATO vs Russia conflict
Russia and Ukraine or both not members of NATO. How is any of this their fucking business? Why would anyone bother joining NATO if they're just going to interfere on your behalf anyways?

Attached: IMG_20220227_175848.jpg (1080x1445, 246.8K)

He hasn't successfully fought globohomo until he's caused the deaths of at least 6 gorillion White women in Ukraine

Definitely being raided. Always has been that way, but now it's getting worse.

I'm sure globohomo shills go on here to post globohomo propaganda in exchange for good goy points inbetween reddit threads.

He's not fighting the globohomo you homo

While they distract us with muh WW3 they are preparing Digital ID based on COVID-19 precedence
Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>blockchain ledger with censored medical information

Join us on our mission:

t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0

Attached: IMG_20220123_165508.png (765x1100, 1.03M)

ay nay staph genociding ruskies :(

theyre globohomo puppets retard.

boring bait
its kinda telling how every fucking pro-russian on this site is using a memeflag

can you show where he said it?

do they condemn it or did they order it in the first place?

Attached: 1645736962926.jpg (800x450, 51.42K)

Yes, REDDIT and TWATTER are raiding Any Forums hard to spread their BS.

THey know that many people turn to /pol for real news from the other side.

RUSSIAN NEWS UNFILTERED HERE:

t.me/intelslava
t.me/intelslava
t.me/intelslava
t.me/intelslava
t.me/intelslava

>mutt empire invades nationalist Ukraine to "de-nazify" it
>Any Forums doesn't support it
Who would've guessed

Attached: igor the prisoner.jpg (1024x768, 157.39K)

No, its Duginist anti-white autism

Attached: Dugin larp.png (1000x1000, 1018.02K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b4cDNyvrP40
are you retarded
he's a globohomo jew himself

>Are we being raided

Attached: 1645987662551.png (1068x704, 54.91K)

The think is that you should be smart enough to understand that both sides are shitposting on here.

Yes we are
It’s vax shilling but 1000x more aggressive

first 2 days it was mainly reddit shills.
they are kind of leaving now and only butthurt belters are left and few redditors

and for a good reason
also, he never said he is fighting globohomo, all he said is that he is fighting "nazis in Ukraine", whatever that means

Attached: ruski zog.jpg (2012x652, 340.22K)

Much good it would do for us to replace globohomo with totalitarian Russian oligarch tyranny.

Yes, plus discord and face-tier boomercons.

>We're fighting globohomo guys!!!
>EVERYONES A REDDITOR AHHHHHHHH
you niggers are retarded.

Attached: BASED.jpg (800x600, 54.36K)

Delusional macaco retard.

>wtf are we getting raided by reddit or something
Unironically yes.

Putin is still globo, he's just fighting homo.

But checked anyway, very nice.

>Muh globohomo

Shut the fuck up. Russia is more pozzed and gay and jewish and muslim than any other european country. They aren't going to save you. Their military sucks and is an embarassment. We are going to skullfuck putin until he dies.

Lol looks like a Russian rip off of The Hobbit

You mean when he said he was gonna de-Nazify Ukraine?

>are we getting raided by reddit or something
Yes, for 6 years straight. These people have no problem with Jewmerica so long as man with red tie (and orange face) win elections.

Attached: 1616321006666.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

No shit. Putin is the best option even if he is kiked himself, every true user know this but you can't use this board right now.

Piss off nazi scum, go back to r/europe

>muh globohomo
Any Forums headcannon

Uma delicia

When do you plan on moving to russia?

They're fighting globohomo by sending Muslims to denazify Ukraine. Wait 2 weeks and trust the plan friend and you'll see.

Before circa 2012/2013 life was so simple on this board, it wasn't (in)famous and there weren't so much, just a bit JIDF of course.

Then, one day, the happy merchant meme got broadcasted on israeli TV.

Since then, paid shills are raiding on here everytime there is a big political event.

>Globohomo
Neck yourself you degenerate waste of breath

Pic related. This isn't some sort of crusade against what Any Forums hates. Russia feels threatened by NATO and the intention of Ukraine (and other countries) to join it and the west feels threatened by Russia's self explanatory actions. Dumbasses who think of globohomo and jews and etc. just shouldn't have the right to vote in their countries, for they are fucking stupid.

Attached: 40268f9dd26461e56f8c126df17fddf1.jpg (1920x1080, 235.67K)

People who claim this war was to fight globohomo are jews spreading deceit
>a war between white countries
Gee I sure wonder who could possibly benefit from this

fuck off retard and lose weight

You worship niggers and kikes.

you guys are fucking retarded if you think this has anything to do with globohomo.

If you faggots actually spent some time outside instead of just saying "globohomo" and "kike" all day you'd know the reason the west has the power to sanction russia is because russia partakes in the globalization, so you thinking this being a fight against globohomo is hilarious. it's just a territorial dispute and ukrain is russia's redline.

dumb niggers are only good for accusing people of shilling, glowing, being kikes or globohomos. Also who tf would support russia when they work with those chechen muslim dogs.

Thanks.

>yeltsin era
you know the people who put putin in power killed all these people back in the 90s, right?

Zelensky is a fucking beta male. What a pussy president. Ukraine deserves what is happening to them

>to openly fight globohomo
>says over and over that he is trying to wipe out Nazification
Delusional.

>Neck yourself you degenerate waste of breath

Real polster here. Putin isn't competent enough to lead pol. He is fucking it up and helping globohomo win

>totalitarian
Compared to what our own governments have done to us for the last 2 years? Funny how we are meant to forget about all that and pretend they are rational actors and Putin is the crazy one.

When my own country starts building "quarantine camps" I would take my chances with anyone.