What are the chances for an Ukrainian victory?

What are the chances for an Ukrainian victory?

Attached: 1617865293427.jpg (480x640, 81.48K)

Sauce for this beautiful woman

is that chrischan? I thought he was in prison?

Christine Weston Chandler

>he
She is standing with Ukraine

What are the chances that Chris-Chan is actually God, like he claims, and all this recent insanity is simply the dimensional merge taking place?

Attached: cwc blessed king of longing.jpg (977x1178, 1.17M)

Honestly? Looks almost certain at this point. Russian casualties are at four times Ukrainian casualties. Unless Putin tards out and just nukes Kiev in desperation, then he's lost.

Two Sorosbux have been deposited into your account.

You mean US Dollar?

And all of this because of one ghost

so I guess he did not face any charges for fucking his mom?

Nah. I'm still on Putin's side, but he makes it hard when he's fucking it up this badly.

5% - Ukraine repels Russia who leave without ever taking Kyiv
5% - Everything comes up Putin
90% - Russia manages to capture all of Ukraine's territory but faces a western-funded insurgency that keeps them from being able to secure it. After several years, they ultimately pull out because the endless war's too expensive

It wasn't fucking it was Soul-Bonding.

mutt stands united with ruskiemutts
like poetry

It's similar to the Iraq War. Putin can probably conquer Ukraine but he'll have to commit troops there to fight the insurgency basically forever.

The hard part of the war hasn't even started yet.

>179 British soldiers died in Iraq over the entirety of the mission
>Over 4,300 Russian soldiers have died in just 3 days

He's still in jail. Next hearing in June 28th when he'll have been in jail for 364 days which is 1 day below the maximum misdemeanor charge and i day below the minimum felony charge.

Reasonably fair but Putin will probably take scalps. Putin is not throwing everything he has at Ukraine, he was probably promised a quick fast moving strike that would cause the Ukrainian government to fall or capitulate almost immediately. After that he redraws the borders however he sees fit and forces Russian influence back in to Ukraine and away from the EU.
Right now Putin is probably very pissed that its not already over but there is some rumblings about a negotiation going to happen at the Belarusian boarder so he might get what he wants and call it a success. I wouldn't put it past him or his inner circle to have plans in motion to capture or kill the Ukrainian PM and President anyway. Don't be surprised if you hear about a major bounty for their deaths or when its all over Russian influences will use the Ukrainian courts to fuck them over like they've tried to do in the past.

I'm suspicious of the casualty numbers as being inflated, but there's no denying the war isn't going as smoothly as Putin probably thought it would.

>she
Based. The LMNOP community owns this one even if it means agreeing that she's a woman.

Its not similar at all. Religious extremism is much more powerful than political extremism.

>According to Ukraine

Attached: doubt.jpg (500x500, 28.28K)

Third point was damn good but russians are not as stupid as american goverment

> russians are not as stupid as american goverment

What the fuck are they going to do? Nuke Kyiv? So they can rule a nuclear wasteland and probably get their oil companies sanctioned as well?

Is that the autist of Kyiv?