HAPPENING IN CAIFORNIA

THERE ARE UNIRONICALLY HUGE ASS MILITARY TRANSPORT PLANES FLYING OVER MY HOUSE, THIS IS THE THIRD ONE IN THE PAST 30 MINUTES, PREPARE FOR SOME BIG NEWS

Attached: 11C9995D-B295-47D7-B785-793A089DF4FA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kfEm4c7Rcpna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NATO JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Are you in the bay area?
Are you next to Moffit airfield?

ANOTHER

Attached: D7CB9A6A-EC75-4FDA-A25C-0D8B67E72C2A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

>a plane just flew over my house!
meds, now

A drone just unironically flew over my house in Los angeles

Central California, near an airbase. I’ve never seen planes like this, just fighter jets.

>A FUCKING PLANE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>PREPARE FOR SOME BIG NEWS
Imagine being this naive

Are people LARPing soldier from playing too much Counter Strike,

then when their boy dies, the crocodile tears will be blowing?

Warlike Situations have Warlike Consequences.

But play your games of Survival of the Fittest. Only the strong survive.

And try to bury and deny the deaths that you cause from your shit games.

BORING!

A FUCKING HOUSE JUST FLEW OVER MY PLANE WTF

Attached: 1645933862832.jpg (1024x844, 93.45K)

we're gonna have to pretend we're at war until biden's poll numbers improve. just hang in there.

bitchute.com/video/kfEm4c7Rcpna/

shit bros poutine just flew over my house is this really happening??

GUYS A HAPPENING IN CALIFORNIA JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

First time outside?

Yep. Nice close digits btw.

I was there during the 2018 April strikes. The sky was FILLED with those planes and F-22s. Frightening.

I mean it is possible with the lockdowns

this

Attached: 1458685075483.jpg (367x451, 41.55K)

Based schizo

Modern war is dysgenic... It is completely random who lives and who dies. A bomb blows up in between 6 people, shrapnel kills 3 of them. Are the 3 survivors more or less fit? No. They're just brain damaged and traumatized for life so that they will go home and raise fucked up children.

Retard. How new are you? You know we do airborne/para certs here. This happens literally once or twice a year.

Not even surprising.

Here in my city, we've seen A400M Atlas and maybe C-17 Globemasters flying over. I've personally seen 3 of these aircraft (I live fairly close to one of Britain's biggest airports, known for military flights). Usually, these can be picked up on any air traffic app but it seems they were hidden.

Some shit is gonna go down.

USA will drop a bomb on you and blame the Russians lol

They're securing America's most precious city, .. Bakersfield.

GUYS A SATELLITE JUST PASSED OVER MY HOUSE PUTIN MUST BE SPYING ON THE US

CAN CONFIRM MY HOUSE JUST FLOW OVER A DRONE THEN THE GHOST OF QUEEF APPEARED AND BTFO'D 6 GAZILLION RUSSIAN AIRPLANES FRFR NO CAP

Black hawk helicopters regularly fly near my house for over a decade and you don't see me making threads about it.

OMG TWO TRANSPORT PLANES FLEW OVER ME AT WORK IN SEPTEMBER HABBENING
Op is retarded

Attached: 4C990ED6-0E2C-4149-90BD-D0935422B7D2.jpg (828x1152, 347.51K)

You're near NAS Lemoore, then. That base is home to naval fighter wings. If they're moving equipment out in C-5s, then they are likely pre-deploying overseas.

How big is your thorax if your butt semen string can cath a helo spiderman?

You must be near Travis AFB.

Is a major shipping hub and training for the C5 Galaxy and other cargo aircraft.

Not to say it isnt anything but this proves nothing.

They literally do touch and go landings for hours on end getting their flight time in.

I have family in Germany currently working largest hospital there used by US and NATO and they are not increasing supplies or troops for more conflict.

Yup I saw one going towards Fairfield yesterday, must have been landing at Travis AFB.
I've definitely heard more aircraft than usual lately. My mom claimed to have seen a squadron of Blackhawks flying over Napa a few weeks ago.

Nothing on adsb OP is gay

>user lives on a cliff

Attached: 1608349555169.png (1080x1036, 493.37K)

Dang man, how could us civilians in the nation with the most powerful military in history. Like. Ever see our military, man.

I’m about 45 minutes out from Lemoore, but only 10 minutes from the 144th Fighter Wing base.

Not gonna lie user, Heard a heli convoy head north when I was taking a shit about 90 min. ago.

>possible escalations
>move troops around
>have decoy movements
>can't let the enemy know where or why
snore

Theres Blackhawks at Mather AFB near East Sacramento that are part of Air National Guard that do lot of state deployments for various missions.

There are also some Blackhawks by Beale AFB I believe.

Beale used to fly the predator drones and i think Global Hawk as well as being a test range they had a few nuclear ICBM silos out there which were suppose to all be decommissioned decades ago.

AN IF YOU DONT REPLY TO THIS POST YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Nah they are just dropping off deliveries for our coke parties at DLI.

Ima feared ofz stuffsk over muh hed.

I live a bit further down south, while I've been out walking my Mexican twink I've seen a few number of Blackhawks zipping by.
Shit seems to be getting real.

If WW3 kicks off i would expect Russian mafia contacts in Sacramento will be put to work for the motherland.

You know what the jets have been running drills here in texas and I hear automatic gun fire the other night when I’ve never heard it here becore.
Probably not related

GUYS A LITTLE BIT OF CHICKEN FRIED JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

so no more blow with sexy Chinese teachers? :(

Live in Midwest currently and we would see large air mobilizations overhead here if something big about to happen.

Yes to sexy Chinese teachers and blow. Theres always time for that.

GUYS MY HOUSE IS FLYING GUYYYSSS!

How does it fly sideways like that?

That’s just mexican drug wars, don’t worry about it

>Florida invades California
Get fucked commie

Attached: sao.png (362x447, 162.93K)

>post picture of supposedly California
>no homeless people
fage and kay

I'm in Caliwali too, and I just looked outside, no military planes. OP is fake & gay.

Wow! Literally!

perhaps you should have been making threads about them and why they fly near you, and not over you. next time, don't be so withholding.

Attached: 1633074618132.jpg (918x1708, 111K)

Its banking, basically the plane is turning and a component of its lifting force is keeping it aloft. Wings generate lift no matter the orientation but it acts straight up, and in this case a mix of the picture being dogshit and the plane banking makes it look like its completely sideways.