RT & Sputnik banned in the EU

Try accessing either.
"Democratic freedom of speech", everyone.

If you're still having doubts about which side to take, then I'm sorry.

Attached: image_2022-02-27_201832.png (989x334, 10.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/russia/550778-rt-sputnik-ban-eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=8ylV43ZjjuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it's been getting DDOSd for several days, not really a "freedom of speech" issue more of a networking competence issue

Attached: FMkOGVYX0AQSj0k.jpg (1280x1288, 334.36K)

We have to censor everything to stop Russia spreading disinformation. We must ban anything homophobic, anti-western, anti-liberal, anti-immigration. We are WESTERN PATRIOTS, GAD DAMN IT!

t. Mohammed

There was an article on the site earlier talking about "RT and Sputnik being banned in EU".

It's not a DDoS issue, the DDoS-Guard was put up in response to CIA niggers (aka Anonymous) hacking the website.

Attached: image_2022-02-27_202324.png (807x321, 34.44K)

If you are pro-hate speech and pro-disinformation, you are pro-Putin.

You need to kill yourself, your entire family and best of all - nuke the UK, fucking Jew.

(((Freedom of speech)))

Doesn't work for me
Fuck the EU

I cant access it
Its says it Forbidden lmao

>European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen announced on Sunday that the EU will ban the Russian media outlets RT and Sputnik accusing them of spreading “harmful disinformation.” She did not specify whether this ban will apply solely to television broadcasts, or whether RT and Sputnik’s websites will be affected.

>In what she called an “unprecedented” step, von der Leyen announced that “we will ban in the European Union the Kremlin’s media machine.”

less tha 24 hours since " Who the fuck is Klaus" RT opinion post.

Putin went rogue on them, its end of times either for them or us

Unironicaly kill yourself faggot
Hope some Paki smashes rest of your ugly teeth

>The state owned Russia Today and Sputnik, as well as their subsidiaries, will no longer be able to spread their lies to justify Putin’s war and to sow division in our union,” she continued. “We are developing tools to ban toxic and harmful disinformation in Europe.”

>Von der Leyen’s move comes a day after the Association of European Journalists called on the EU to implement a bloc-wide ban on RT, and have its journalists “removed.” It also comes several days after the EU sanctioned RT’s editor-in-chief, Margarita Simonyan.

>Simonyan responded to the latest ban by declaring that “not a single person who faithfully worked and continues to work for us will be laid off in any country.”

>false dichotomy

>polack
>pro-putin
lol, ultimate cuck.

>NOOOOOO I HAVE TO BE ABLE TO SPREAD MY HATEFUL LIES AND MISINFORMATION THAT ACTIVELY SERVE TO WEAKEN THE NATIONAL INTERESTS OF FOREIGN COUNTRIES
>I JUST GOTTA

>RT has previously faced censorship in Europe, with German regulators banning its German-language channel earlier this month. More recently, Google subsidiary YouTube and Facebook parent company Meta demonetized RT’s accounts on Saturday, while Google blocked downloads of RT’s app on Ukrainian territory earlier on Sunday.

>Immediately before announcing the ban on RT and Sputnik, von der Leyen revealed that the EU will also close off its airspace to all Russian aircraft, and will supply Ukraine with weapons.

SOURCE:
YOU CAN STILL ACCESS RT BY USING AMERICAN / OTHER VPN'S - though the comment section might be shit, especially when using US VPN's.

Kill all krauts

It's a fact. Free speech is just another way that Putin spreads his evil agenda. Russian shills spread anti-vaccine information, anti-LGBTQIAP+ information and other nonsense.

I can't reach RT but have access to sputnik. I will see also my YouTube subscriptions.

We are not in EU ZOG machine and i cant access it

Now i know how its like to live in EU holy shit

Attached: 1643274290583.jpg (236x214, 4.33K)

It seems to work on Tor but the DDOS shit doesn't let you pass.

My normal browser gets the same as OP

Attached: tor.jpg (997x685, 63.25K)

I could get in with a Serbian IP just now.

Attached: Screenshot (86).png (2560x1440, 1.7M)

>Last year, Putin unexpectedly appeared at the a virtual WEF meeting hosted by Klaus Schwab after years of nonattendance to such events.

>He then went on a 45 minute monologue about how the attempt to create a liberal-globalist unified world order had clearly failed and that it was obvious people were not going to accept such a thing being formed anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ylV43ZjjuM

30:30
>It is clear that an era associated with attempts to build a centralized unipolar world order is over, it hasn't been started even, there were attempts to do just that but it's over. Such a monopoly was inherently contrary to the cultural and historical diversity of our civilization.

The alternative that you propose to me is siding with the Jew-ran groups called NATO, EU, WEF etc. all while siding with all kind of mentally ill psychopaths.
Kill yourself.

rt.com works here but thank god we are not EU (yet)

libtards will cheer this on.
This is fucking crazy.

That's what you get for killing white people, you fucking kikes.

Attached: 1645816976518.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

BUT WHAT WILL I DO IF I WANT TO SPREAD LIES AND PROPAGANDA THAT WEAKEN WESTERN COUNTRIES' DEMOCRACIES?

WHERE DO I GO TO READ MY FILL OF FAKE NEWS NOW!?!?

Russian state propaganda banned.
Oh no what about muh free speech!

No one wants russian lies here, eat shit kacap lover.
Jebana ruska onuca, śmierdziel kurewski by chciał posłuchać ruskich bajek i mu nie dają XD

Attached: aYJznpRZ_700w_0.jpg (700x669, 48.63K)

I can get in with a German Tor exit node. Seems to be a DNS block?

Attached: screenshoot.jpg (1366x768, 211.15K)

it works for me with my own dns resolver but ddos guard cucks me so I can't actually see the site