Is he really a bad person?

Is he really a bad person?

Attached: 48FD0471-592E-40C1-A69D-4E732FA58AA7.jpg (1180x730, 176.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/russia/550778-rt-sputnik-ban-eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

According to globohominids

massive fucking fag

>unleashed jihad on European civilians
>bombs cancer hospital

He’s a kike lover but Ukraine is literally jewish. I’m so torn over this one.

Well he's acting in his Countries interest at least
>no dude he's literally hitler because he doesn't want the west to cuck him!!

No man fighting against globohomo can be bad.

Yes. You don't get to stay in power for that long without being a massive piece of shit.
Is he worse than globohomo? That's the question.

No he's only 'denazifying' Ukraine :^)

i highly recommend that you read nietzsche's beyond good and evil

faggot keeps thretening oher ppl while it punches oher ppl and calls bloody muder like a jew for being the agressor when other ppl ar ejsut defending themselves

in this cause jewtin is that fucking jw who punches random ppl but then goes oy vey goyim punch, i didn't do anything to provoke them even though they started shit

He's the new Donald Trump, the media are in a frenzy to destroy his country. They're pulling a Gadaffi or something, the sanctions will devastate the regular people.

a KGB goon that managed to snag the top spot

Nobody with tits like this could be bad

Attached: AD15B8A7-E216-4263-AE3A-0B65234566C4.jpg (626x340, 27.13K)

unfortunately yes
not everyone can be a nice philanthropist like based soros

Attached: 1645922471682.png (816x1397, 753.93K)

The idea that there are "good" guys and "bad guys"' that you western fucktards subscribe to is the greatest jewish success in the history of mankind.

No he's the man.

I'll see you guys in 80 years on Any Forums again when the second coming of Donald Trump and love for Putler is a thing just as we love Hitler

Attached: 1645703617156.jpg (640x601, 157.78K)

No. He is the first to stand up to globohomo and not only not get accidented but successfully kill some of them. He is a literal hero.

rt.com/russia/550778-rt-sputnik-ban-eu/

Unfortunately, soon everybody will believe he woke up one day and decided to start killing millions of innocent people. May they all get nuked soon.

See here's the thing Netenyahu support putin and and if yahu support jewtin u know he's a part of globohomo

His Jews are fighting Ukraine Jews because Ukraine Jews are working with Western Jews instead of Russian Jews.

Sure, just not for the reasons the jew tries to pin on him.

No he just doesn't want to be left completely vulnerable to the west.

If the mainstream media's response to him hasn't clued you in yet, then you're full blown globohomo and it's too late for you

That's not the question, the question is is he any worse than any other politician on Earth? The answer is no.

No he's just stupid. If you know him, he is a Nica person

Mad Vlad he is.

Yep. Based indeed.

I wonder how soon we're having a Hollywood movie about the Ukraine war? Matt Damon as Zelensky or something.

I admire his nationalism. It's a depressingly rare trait in this age of globalist sheeple.

>lie saying you aren't planning to invade
>lie to troops about plans
>invade a country and lie about reason for invasion
>lie to troops about resistance now they are invading
>threaten everybody to not get in the way of your invasion or they will face consequences
Hes unironically a bad guy from any sane perspective

>Nooooo not le hospitalrino

>Is he really a bad person?

Fucking YES

>>Hes unironically a bad guy from any sane perspective
Tough words coming from a brit

What if he’s just the other side of the globohomo coin? One side pretends to be left, one side pretends to be right, we all choose sides, but they are leading both sides.
jewtin and jewkraine are kike controlled. Russians richest are mostly jews, Ukraine is the askkenazi homeland, former Pale of Settlement, and we’re pretending this shit even matters. Fuck all of those kikes. I hope they accidentally bomb a nuke storage site and fuck up all of that ashkenazi shithole called the former Pale of Settlement

It will be Jeremy Renner as Zelensky and Jude Law as Putler

Attached: 49d.jpg (492x1199, 54.24K)

little dude is pushing 70, and average life expectancy in russia is around 72. how will he spend his remaining 2 years on this planet and how could he dupe generations of young able bodied men to die for his palace?

Attached: 1645892231313.jpg (400x556, 56K)

If he was a bad person would someone go to all the trouble of honoring him with this great big stadium sized picture?

Attached: putin 65.png (2421x1289, 3.76M)

No, he's not a person.

the good guys said so, must be true

Attached: 1603181683959.gif (256x286, 1.47M)