youtube.com/watch?v=C1AIbQ3XBn0
>youtube.com/watch?v=C1AIbQ3XBn0
youtube.com/watch?v=C1AIbQ3XBn0

Attached: Keet.jpg (900x900, 65.39K)

Would

>Any Forums - internet entertainers

Cheers for the heads up fren.

Cute couple.
They most likely had sex before going live.

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-230723_YouTube.jpg (1931x1080, 252.96K)

Shill post.

For everyone except hohols and the Russian military, the war is just entertainment.
Kyiv Woods

Coach Red Pill is on as special guest.

Attached: coach.jpg (757x630, 54.34K)

The coach has entered the chat. I repeat: The COACH has entered the chat!

very jewish

Coach Red Pill who is on the ground in Kiev says the Russian military advance is one of the most successful in history.

Explains why he's sucking Russia's dick.

> muh pinochet passport!

Whats he doing over there anyway? Last I heard from him he was perfecting his zooms and sweeps and camera shenanigans while doing meme war against skeptics.

Lol, such an obvious shill post. Anyone with a genuine interest would be happy to hear the witness report of someone live on the scene in Ukraine. Yet you would rather have us believe anonymous Twitter chatter than someone unbiased on the ground.

RUSSIA GOOD
CHINA GOOD
there, saved you a listen

According to teh Coach, russians are probong the city but pulling back when encountering resistance, to fan out and encircle it further. They do not want to destroy Ukraine or cause casualties he says. He compares with American military actions that flatten everything in their path.

He lives in Kharkov, but somehow found himself in Kyiv because "muh residency visa issues".

Honestly if I was in his situation, I'd feel so embarrassed not escaping the country with my family and leaving them behind and keep my fucking "speculations" to myself.

What good is his "I think" when he wasn't smart enough to take his family to a safe location?

Now, he's pissing off the reporters that are in the same hotel as him. That hotel building is one power cut away from him getting shot in the dark by "we don't know who did it".

he's right to, american subhuman
you killed the west with your decadent culture

The reason why the far right doesn't support Ukraine goverment because they call it a Zionist occupied goverment, they love the AZOV battalion and the Ukrainian nationalists.

ah yes, that high russian culture

Attached: slavshit.jpg (604x444, 59.45K)

We all know this ftm tranny is going to be shilling for globohomo just like his buttboy Spencer.

Coach is a tranny? Wtf

Oh yeah I forgot this insane boomer set up a fight club compound in Ukraine and was telling people on telegram to fly out to the Ukraine and join his cult.

What has Coach Red Pill been right about?

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-083617.png (720x1520, 356.86K)

why is it always dumpy out of shape retards who obsess with tyler durden the most?