Map painting thread

How will Putin divide Ukraine?
Will he pursue a full annexation?
Will he partition it, annex the coastline, and leave the remainder as a Belarus-like client state?
What about Moldova - particularly the separatist borderlands; will he pursue integration?
What would (You) do?

Attached: Ukraine.jpg (1600x900, 171.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8
youtu.be/1vdiEABLFoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It doesn’t matter, he won’t stop and this is Russia’s last hard push

Reminders:
2,3 provides a land bridge to Crimea
4 allows for piping oil into Romania
8 has pipe access into much of Europe
Belarus is not far at all from Kaliningrad - the small oblast (formerly of Prussia) that borders Lithuana - Annexation of Belarus would be dicey for the Baltic states.
Also, the Russian-language population tends toward the red areas, which also vote in a block opposite the blue ones.

Roll for Kyiv! Gib me 5!

Attached: 1CEEBBCC-56B4-4E85-9FCE-FB53FB43AC88.jpg (1170x1823, 819.11K)

wym

8, 7 and most of 6 will remain Ukraine under new puppet leadership. The remaining will become couple of "free" states and an area to be known as Eastern Ukraine which will be under direct Russian interim "peacekeeping" government.
Screencap this.

Also: new Ukrainian capital will be Lviv.

he literally said exactly what hes doing, how and why.
fuck off
youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8

Annexation of Donbass and possibly some territory north of Crimea, rest will be puppeted and forced into a Belarus-type situation.

No way he will annex any significant amount of land. He'll just install a puppet government like the mutts do.

The real question is: Will Transnistria be left hanging, or will they be finally annexed by Russia?

These people belong to the greater Russian empire. It's completely different from how mutts act: youtu.be/1vdiEABLFoo
Not that I would expect a halfbreed to understand.

just install a new government and leave

In the near term they will probably be more useful as an irritant to Moldova, and a cause for future intervention. Moldova doesn't have the claim of historical Russian-ness to anywhere near the degree of southwest Ukraine, and being an dick for no reason too soon is not worth the reward of gaining a chunk of river and a puppet state.

Georgia on the other hand is in a very precarious position; I predict they will face a similar fate to Ukraine in the next 10-20 years, likely alongside or in the wake of a Chinese annexation of Taiwan.

Maybe Putin is trying to recreate the Khazarian state?

Attached: Ghost of KNIB.jpg (503x480, 150.64K)

Probably, Kyev is the old capital of Russia.
i would say definitely 8 and 7 would go to Ukraine if Poland wouldn't take them back.
According to the old maps this is the only place were Ukraine can be, but you know they have no history and even this lands would be too much for them because it's not their and it's Polish.
All the others would go to Russia or they would remain in Ukraine but as a puppet state just like the U.S did with the current Ukraine, but with the pro Russian President

Hasn't the situation normalized between Moldova and Transnistria, though?

Why does he keep Belarus as a puppet instead of annexing it then? Annexing large swathes of land is a liability, especially with a mostly hostile population. Not to mention the potential international response. Installing a puppet government is much more reliable.

Putin will be dead soon

fun thing red areas voted for current ukraine president

>Kyev
Interesting middleground for spelling.

>especially with a mostly hostile population
Not getting it, as expected.

I'm still vouching for Kijów.

he won't take anything. he'll get recognition of crimea as Russian (which it is de facto), and he'll demand a federalized system to cripple ukraine's centralization and empower ethnic russian minority

What would I do?
Not have invaded in the first place.

Attached: putin real face.jpg (640x427, 65.91K)