>LGBT
>Globohomo
>Central banking
>Kikes
>Diversity
>Degeneracy
>ZOG

Thats why I support him.

Attached: Der-Zar-in-der-Manege-Das-hat-Putin-in-20-Jahren-an-der-Macht-bewegt_reference_4_3.jpg (1600x1200, 195.92K)

What a juvenile post

You're fucking deluded if you think any of that matters to Putin

>diversity
Russia has highest muslim population in Europe and Putin himself said Russia is an multi-ethic country and intends on being this way
>kikes
there are countless photos of him rubbing elbows with various tiny hat tribals
>degeneracy
pic related

Attached: 1643485059634.jpg (640x968, 234.96K)

He's a kike himself. Get lobotomized

>LGBT
cue the russian army secret hazing technique

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (150x239, 3.82K)

Attached: 1645989241671.jpg (1050x590, 265.78K)

This. How dare Putin want to stop the gay

>everyone I dont like is literally hitler

only thing he can stop is LGBT

everything else is already in Russia and accepted

SHUT THE FUCK UP NEO NAZI SHIT

Very similar to the 14 words.

He is controlled by the same central banking as we are, he's just in the bad books of the world oligarchs at the moment, he's not going to give us our ethnostates.

based

Only thing that can stop that is societal collapse. Putin isn't going to collapse the society for you. Also that doesn't work for Kikes and possibly doesn't work for ZOG.

Based Putin
Now, he must realize about jewish question

based illiterate

Same, he cares for the Russian people, just as Hitler cared for the German people.

Putin is more based than the leaders we have in the west, but that isn't saying much. I see no evidence to believe he has any sort of proper reactionary or race conscious designs for russia, let alone europe. Until he demonstrates otherwise he's just the enemy of my enemy

Putin kissed the wailing wall after jews rubbed their dicks all over it.

he say russia not for russians/he cant be hitler

Attached: 21312312312312.jpg (1240x580, 194.88K)

Heil Hitler

He's just a wef-puppet.

He's been told by daddy Schwab to start a random war

Attached: Scwab-Putin-WEF.jpg (638x474, 78.26K)

Russian military can't do shit

Nah. He's more like Kanye

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

Hilter had an actual army not just a bunch of troll farms posting culture war memes to faggot boomers.

So, he'll die sucking his own gun's dick, and ultimately make the West double-down on everything he hated by being a prime example of failure? Cool. Good job. Great. Jews win again.

All posts that try an connate Putin with being based, redpilled, like Hitler, against the Globohomo and Jews is a psychological operation to trick contrarians into supporting him. Same tactics they used to get idiots to support a trump. The Jews want you to pick a side, they want you to get consumed in their political theatre instead of going backstage and seeing the reality. This propaganda has been going non stop, they really want us to take the bait.

Attached: 1CD660F8-C6FF-4327-892B-AA4C56474D81.jpg (2732x1860, 3.84M)