UPDATED MAP

Mostly gains in North-East / South. Russian units are now more than 100km into Ukraine in the South and moving towards the river. Kiev / Kharkov are holding out but units are starting to move around it, maybe encirclement? Unknown.

Attached: 2nd.jpg (1750x1176, 1.21M)

Map yesterday for comparison.

Attached: 1st.jpg (1750x1176, 839.55K)

looks the same except for conjecture arrows

Can we have a zoomed map for kyieevf

Look at the eastern side of Kiev and the south of the country.

Sauce?

Judging by some footage I've seen they've probably made more significant gains west of Kiev

Sources close to Kiev are stating that Iron Man has shown up to fight for Ukraine and has personally destroyed 400 Russian tanks already

"Intel Slava Z" is reporting that Mariupol is now encircled.

marked in blue are rich gas and oil deposits
>ooops looks like many russian nationals suddenly live there, better have separatist movements

Attached: 1645988526002.jpg (1750x1176, 575.9K)

It's the same picture

what's the source

mariupol and kiev are now encircled

Literally Wikipedia.

No it's not.

best there is, there probably isn't an actual 'zoomed' map of it, no way anyone has that kind of detailed data except maybe the armies themselves.

literally wikipedia

Attached: kyiv.png (3319x1244, 1.02M)

I had no idea Chernobyl is that close to Kiev.

Nowaday's it's Queef, not Key-ev.

I was afraid the ruskis would just blitz through the South but it looks like are getting bogged down.

They've taken almost all the east coast in just three days. That's one hell of a blitz given that Ukraine knew of this attack in advance and has most of its fighters in the east.

Ukraine was not mobilized in the first few days because they were afraid of Russia using it as an excuse to invade.
Didn't matter in the end.