Why is Any Forums supporting the Ruskis?

>Ukrainian Soldiers on duty lubricate their ammo cartridges with pork lard, vowing to fire it at the "Muslim Chechen military personnel" belonging to the Russian Armed Forces/Pro-Russia Forces against Ukraine.
>Pork meat and Pork lard are seen as Haraam (forbidden) to consume by those who are Muslims and Jews
>Location of the footage was undisclosed, but it's probably that was on the Northeastern front of Kyiv/Kiev where the Kadyrovites and Special Chechen Battalions of Russian National Guard were spotted on last days.

Why is Any Forums supporting Russia anymore? I don't know anyone who is this based in today's world.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-28-00-22-00-41.jpg (1080x1841, 529.43K)

Because there are loads of russian shills here and they give that illusion.

It's more of a any side opposing globohomo is not something I will spend my energy railing against. I do not care about the fate of Eastern Europe in the slightest. Not my problem.

do you even browse reddit or twitter? ALL THE FUCKING THEY/THEM FAGGOTS AND TRANNIES HATER RUSSIA

this, and to piss of redditors, but most people hate bolsheviks jews and commies, so most people hate russia, also the are anti natsoc. Nobody really supports russia legitimately

Attached: 463644646464646.jpg (1200x1200, 859.32K)

Purely shilling. They do this every single time.

Attached: 1645865242963.jpg (460x456, 44.3K)

Pol is a dumping place. The russian shills have to come here when they are banned everywhere else.

This shit doesn't work, CIA, no one fucking cares.

They should put beef on ammo and kill shit-skinned dirty pajeets that are trying to flee to Poland instead of fighting for Ukraine.

Attached: 11.png (935x641, 723.47K)

Because first military conflict between Russia and Ukraine ended with so called 'Minsk agreement' and it was empty promise from Ukraine side.

Jewish comedian get to play role of Ukrainian president , it is all big joke...

Zelensky and Putin both belong to the same club and both drive Covid scam and vaccinate people

Attached: ZelenskyComedian.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

because supporting the russians is politically incorrect.

You do know Germany just gave the Ukrainians a shit load of weapons right?

Then we should show them this video, considering how they love those halfdicked goatfucking bastards.

it's gotten to the point that yesterday meme and US flags where arguing that muslims and ruskis were white. egos has been hurt and they are coping

its always peepee and poopoo with these kikes

I bet this guy is just a paa larping as an Austrian, not many Europeans know that Indians don't eat beef

Right on time. Remember, you dipshits can't even afford wheels

Attached: 1645872947856.png (495x366, 377.61K)

>Why is the politically incorrect board supporting the opposite of the mainstream?

Maybe because theyve made us this way.

there is no sides in this war just mass murder by agreement on both sides

Attached: warRussiaUkraine.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

>Why is Any Forums supporting the Ruskis?
Only paid Russian trolls on Any Forums are shilling for Russia. Every genuine member of Any Forums is rooting for Ukraine. /ourguys/ Anonymous is defending Ukraine.

Because the newfaggots here who came after 2016 base all their opinions off of reddit by choosing the opposite of reddits opinions, fucking faggots don't realise they are still basing their opinion off of redditors. Fucking niggerbrain faggots need to die and get off my board.

Attached: devil vs monster.jpg (635x1440, 120.62K)

>I'M A HUGE FAGGOT WHO BASES MY OPINIONS ON THOSE OF TRANNIES AND REDDITORS
unironically kill yourself

because this is literally a shill site lmao

>not many Europeans know that Indians don't eat beef
Bullshit, its common knowledge, Ranjeev

Attached: 1645388667510.webm (508x720, 1.66M)

Id also add, tactically theres no other powers to compete with the globalist woke BLMlgbt NWO, other then putler. Yes, he is an excommie jew simp pushing an anti-white nationalist agenda as well, but the two fighting each other only serves to harm each other and its not likely putin is gonna win this anyways.

Literally every post here is shilling ukraine, then you get into less shitposty, more serious threads and many are supporting russia. hohols are acting like shitskins killing anyone they see while russians are actively avoiding to bomb cities

There are only like 3 anons shilling for Russia everyone else is pissing on them look at this thread for proof

Attached: c27.png (660x574, 89.26K)

>Reddit
Would reddit allow supporting something this based? I dint think so. Faggot Allah sucking nigger licking reddit mods would be insta trigger ban this and call for everyone to support the Russians because the Ukrainians are "Nazis" and "islamiphobes"