Why is it impossible to settle down with a women in her 20s

It seems all women who are aged 20 - 35 are all sluts. Just fucking then dumping all while simultaneously complaining no man wants them and wants to settle down. Maybe if women stop acting like sluts they would get a nice man. Why are women so anxious to settle to down with us young men. We want to start families early and not deal with 30 year old bitch with emotional issues. Is it over for us non Chad's who just want a traditional life?

Attached: Scandinavian-girl-Alexander-Krivitskiy-Unsplash.jpg (1200x803, 112.94K)

modern women don't know what family is. they've lost their biological purpose and instead want to be men. many women despise men if he shows a sign of weakness, for she has to be on point every day to perform as a man but he can just be himself.

If you treat them like shit they will be more loyal

I got married to a 25 year old last year. Maybe it is just you user.

>settle down
Honestly, other than sex, is there any way modern women can improve your life?

>We want to start families early and not deal with 30 year old bitch with emotional issues
Speak for yourself. I am together with an 18yr old and I take a 30yr pld used up slut who wants to settle and hve kids any day over 18yr old bs.

>Leaf.
>Incel.

Because youre a fucking incel and you're ineot at being in a relationship. It's the autism.

>Maybe it is just you user.
Him and about half of all men.

Honestly, not fucking really. If you crave intimacy, I guess it’s something that could be chill, but other than that I have not found a reason to stay with a woman longer than a month yet.

You sound a lot more worried than the most women. Fault is probably yours.

My 23 year old wife and I are having our second kid, due in the next couple months. I plan to have five more. She's Mexican. I'm Jewish.

is it too late to turn my life around when i just turned 27? its starting to feel like its too late to get a decent job, learn how to date, find someone to settle with

Why do you even care?
Some people really want children I guess.

The Jew tells you and your parents "You must have a job, goyim, a family kids or you're a reject, goyim!"

Then the Jew goes to China, India "Hey, want cheap Sweat Shop jobs?"

Then back to the Americans "You didn't find a job or wife, goyim? You must be gay. And lazy, and not want work."

Where in the Bible does it say "You're lazy and don't want work"? The Pharoah to the JEWS, before MOSES starts them on their Exodus.

So these so-called Jews might as well be wearing swastika armbands - they're a discrace.

>half of all men
All my friends are married. Infact I don't know a single non married man irl. Maybe having a job helps?

I was working as a wagecuck until i was 29, started my company when I turned 30 and bought a house at 31. I don’t think its ever too late. But you shouldnt view yourself as a failure if you don’t find someone to “settle down” with. Who gives a fuck? Do you even want to?

Of course it's not too late. You're smart, so you can learn anything you want if you out your mind to it. Find something you'd be passionate enough to invest time and money in.

I have no fucking clue where to meet decent women though.

>All my friends are married.
One of my friends is married.
>Maybe having a job helps?
Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. It doesn't solve the problem, though.

Non-chads have "traditional" lives, but they do it at 30 with an 18 year old

>It seems all women who are aged 20 - 35 are all sluts
Thank the Jews, and giving women the right to vote.

Attached: 1624844499174.gif (540x393, 645.86K)

Women delusionally believe Chad is just around the corner and never wise up.

Attached: gfdgfdg.jpg (665x1024, 254.41K)

They are only like this because men are also like this you retards. If there were more men not wanting to sleep around than there wouldn't be any opportunity for women to sleep around like that. Also..

>inb4 hurr they only go after the top 20% of men durr

lmao

i delusionally believe a day without wanting to eat a bullet is just around the corner, but never wise up

Sorry, but what does this have to do with the current geopolitical situation between Russia and Ukraine?

>30 y/o have kids
Have kid. FTFY.

>i-it's your fault, incel!
t. roastie

We are getting a massive influx of Ukrainian singles in your area.

>Why is it impossible to settle down with a women in her 20s
picrel

Attached: pied.gif (320x239, 750K)

(you)

>Maybe if women stop acting like sluts they would get a nice man.
Once a whore, always a whore.

It is all of your fucking faults if you've ever engaged in pump and dump culture you idiot.

Educated women do not want to start families early. They want to enjoy life.

They don't want to settle down. They have other agendas. They say they want to settle down, but thats only as long as it suits them. They have their own agendas because they're like children spoiled by society. They don't care about being a unified front with their men, because they don't need to anymore. The government has replaced the role of the male head of the household. If you're a more successful higher value man you can worry less about being replaced, but women will always have their own agenda in this fucked society, and it will be at the expense of men. Fuck women. Pieces of shit. They will eventually have to deal with the consequences of being such spoiled cunts.

Try moving to Long Island.

Attached: dgdgdgd.jpg (447x622, 190.05K)

Nah. Stop.

kill yourself cunt

Its not just women. Men too. They have all turned from God.

>I got married to a 25 year old last year. Maybe it is just you user.
give it time user, she will fuck up and leave you for some tatted retard because "she got bored and needed attention" and then beg you to take her back. Its just a matter of time

Attached: 1641877841221.png (651x815, 465.19K)

Because traditional marriage age is 8 to 16 for girls and 25 to 50 for boys, you fucking retards.

Conservicucks have been maneuvered into a false space where it is "liberation" for a pre-teen to run a pussy show from her phone while her dad screeches about pedos in woodchippers from the other room. These dipshit cucks give Maxwell's teenage whores a second and much grander payday than their original >$10k/month contract by handing them book deals and invented "emotional damages" based on a fake trial designed to distract from the real espionage operation of which the sex part was a minor detail.

Feminism is cancer, and Islam is right about women, including the fact that a girl who graduates elementary school should be ready to marry. Not "fuck" or "hook up with" or this other hedonistic bullshit that conservicucks have wholesale accepted as the price of remaining socially relevant, but *married* you fucking degenerate socially suicidal faggots.

Stop obsessing about sex and icky and eww and stop-liking-what-I-don't-like and stop-liking-what-I-can't-admit-I-like, you fucking cucked pieces of shit, and focus on the real game. What age did your great grandmothers start giving birth at? Were your forebears all fucking pedo, you retarded pieces of shit? No, they were fucking normal.

You are the fucking retarded ass weirdos who are scared of the reality that we are all dirty fucking monkeys on a rock in uncaring space doing dirty fucking monkey shit to each other.

I'm in my later 20s now, and even though I have a good job and make decent money and am attractive now (I was a very ugly child, so I know people treat you differently) I don't have the heart to even go after women I know I could get, or who like me. It's sad to have to think so poorly of women, but they've all had dozens of boyfriends from when they were like 15 here in England and I don't want to be anyone's "settle down" beta bux. What to do...

My last three girlfriends have all had mental issues and had no interest in anything about family. The only thing I haven’t tried is Christian mingle and I hate Christians. They’re weird

Prenup so whatever, if shit fails I'll just get some ukranian or something lol. The worst thing you can do is do nothing at all user. Remember that.