Chechens BTFO'd

It's over. Poison damage +20 against muslims

Attached: IMG_20220227_204143.jpg (714x1472, 264.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/BellumActaNews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That means nothing to them.
It's only haram if they knowingly touch it.

no link

I don't even think touching it is haram. The purpose is to antagonize them and this will do the job.

Ummm Ukrainesisters... I didn't sign up for islamophobia???!?

More likely theyre out of real oil

t.me/BellumActaNews

You need telegram for it

They're literally wasting their time. As if any muzzie knows what he was hit with. Also their president is jewish so its kind of antisemitic

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

based Ukrainians sending Jewtins gorilla sand nogs to hell.

Wow, so epic, i'm sure that will stop the Chechen's from decapitating you and raping your women and children to death.

partially true.
muslim here: I dissected a pig in high school. No big deal, I didn't eat it. Also I've sat on lots of old pig leather furniture, didn't eat that either.
If I was getting shot at I'd be 100% more concerned about the projectile itself, not some bullshit pork lard. I hope Russia steam rolls the jews running Ukraine.

Holy shit they figured it out

Attached: 1630227256201s.jpg (124x125, 2.26K)

They now know.

You’d be amazed how many don’t know the rules just the wave points.

This is peshmerga tier cringe. I am not even a putinbot.

It won't though. It only makes them angry.

Must of the the fat will burn at the moment of firing, the rest will vaporize due to friction with air

*Most

Why the fuck would you ever need to oil up the tips of ammunition.

Shitty propaganda to appeal to anti-islam westerners.

Chechens are pure animals, they give no fucks.

Attached: 1645986825327m.jpg (742x1024, 72.48K)

You're too used to muslims being around you so I'm not surprised you find it cringe

And they now know through the act of being shown bullets dipped in pigs fat.
What do what do

fucking mutts not knowing what the word antagonize means.

>To appeal to westerners
No lmao. Eastern europe just hates muslims out if passion

the blatant low quality bait or straight up lying on both sides has made this war incredibly boring. In the past the shit posting to real info ratio was bearable, not so anymore. Truly just boring sifting through zoomers vomit and gov propaganda

It makes the buckshot fly down the blasting tube of your pump action blunderbuss faster and reduces the chance of the cartridge getting stick in the clip chamber.

Imagine being so desperate and wasting your effort on doing something so stupid thinking it will have any effect on anything.

Attached: Christcucks gtfo.jpg (960x714, 114.99K)

But it's not. It's not even aimed at them.
It's aimed at retarded conservatives who are anti-muslim.

This is one of the oldest pieces of propaganda going, they said the same about us in India with beef fat